422 Ele Shaman 6/8 exp LFGuild

Returning player - 422 Ele Shaman with 6/8 H experience in EP, 9/9 H & 2/2 H experience in BoD & CoS looking for a casual but focused raiding guild with preference to 2 nights a week. Days available Sun-Th with starting time at 9pm CST.

Insomnia of <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is comprised of a strong leadership core and friendly raiders who want to have fun killing bosses. We’re alt-friendly and often open our raids to the rest of the Seraph community.

We are a team that used to be heavy into mythic raiding. We are looking to get back into it now that we have the players to do it.

We raid 10:00pm - 1:00am CST on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact gorgeouss#1922 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  2. Blacklisted - 4/9M BoD (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - diddy177#1798
  3. Raid 3 - 1/9M BoD (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922
  4. Raid 4 - 1/9M BoD (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
  5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 9/9M BoD (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid athttp://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild .

Hey Mumbler!

I’m the GM for Safe Word over on Kilrogg/Winterhoof, and our Mon/Wed team is looking for some strong DPS! They currently raid 7-10pm PST (which I believe fits with your start time), and primarily focus on AOTC. They are also 6/8H right now, making some progress on Za’Qul.

I’ll leave my long post below, along with my contact information. I hope to hear from you!

Bnet: Fried#11205
Discord: Fried#5654

1 Like

Hey man I think you would be a great addition to our guild! I’d love to trial you out with our team, we just got AOTC and are looking to reform our mythic roster to continue progression. Feel free to add me and ask me any questions or concerns you have!

Current Progression
7/8 Heroic Eternal Palace
6/9 Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor

Raid Schedule

• Tuesdays 7:00pm - 10:00pm PST (10:00pm - 1:00am EST)
  • Thursday 7:00pm - 10:00pm PST (10:00pm - 1:00am EST)
  • Optional Monday (Alt Runs/Additional Progression Night)

Class & Specializations Needed

1. DPS
  • Warlock
  • Shadow Priest
  • Demon Hunter
  • Death Knight
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  1. Healers
  • Discipline Priest
  • Restoration Shaman
  • Mistweaver Monk

About Us
We are a semi-hardcore Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more competent raiders who strive to be the best at their class for Mythic Raid Progression and Mythic 15+ Keystones (ran daily if not weekly) . Lead by experienced raiders who provide the ins and outs of boss explanations, rotations, and tricks of the trade. With that being said, Commit is not a hardcore guild as we do try to maintain a chill and productive environment when we play together and ensure that everyone knows their responsibilities and duties. When raids/keystones are smooth sailing, we like to have fun and mess around and encourage you to have a good sense of humor (especially for dark jokes, memes, trolling ,etc.). Although we have only been raiding together since early Legion, a lot of members have a wide variety of knowledge and experience with raiding dating back to Vanilla. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns, hope to hear from you soon!

Contact List

• GM: Battlenet: Xanthippe#11783 Discord: Xanthippe #8509
  • Recruitment Officer: Battlenet: Vitalcure#1684 Discord: Vitalcure#3659