Returning veteran looking for LGBTQ+ guild on any server

Trans lesbian looking for a place where I don’t need to deal with bigotry. Been playing for years, recently returning after a few month break. Have a rogue main I can transfer (404) and intend to level a few alts. Ideally horde, interested in social and m+.

4 Likes

bumping for my mental health :stuck_out_tongue:

I am also a returning player. sense ive returned to the game ive ran into so much bigotry and ignorance. I would like to create a lgbtq+ friendly guild for us and our allies. Would you be interested in creating an LGBTQ+friendly Guild with me?

1 Like

I’m not up to the work involved in starting a guild, but I’ll absolutely add you on bnet!

Hi Unicorm,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is recruiting dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. While we are recently moved to Thrall, the guild has been around for over 5 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly with a number of LGBTQ members.

We are currently 7/8N, 2/8H EP, and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and islands and prefer to do that with guild groups.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Hey there!

I’m the GM for Safe Word and we’re LGBT+ (all minorities, really) friendly! My partner and I are GM and RL, and we have quite a few more LGBT guildies, and you absolutely wouldn’t have to deal with any of the toxic gamer crap here.

I’ll leave my long post, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you want to sync up :slight_smile:

If we’re not quite what you’re looking for, check out the Proudmoore server - they’re known for having a ton of LGBT friendly guilds :slight_smile:

Good luck!

1 Like

Happy to sync up with you as well!

1 Like

hiya Unicorn, and Blackxlotus, I am the gm of the ancients misbehaving on dalaran horde and we are casual, social and absolutely lgbt with an active lgbt community here! So if you are still looking for a guild you can call home look me up. My btag is battlemom#1568

Below is our guild recruit

The ancients misbehaving is a guild of folks who want to be a part of a social and casual guild.
Our goal is to have fun in the game so we are looking for others who want to make friends in game.

We raid Tues/Wed from 8:00 to 11:00 pm est. We have a normal progression raid group. We hope to add heroic raiding as we build up our raid team. We are looking for those who want to progress in normal and help us with heroic. We are not an aotc guild.

We have folks who like to pvp, do mythic and mythic+ and old content for achievements.
We are looking for folks just want to have fun getting bosses down, come regularly and ready to raid and leave any drama at the door.

We are a diverse and inclusive, lgbt along with allies guild. We have both lgbt and straight here and we want this guild to be a safe haven from the toxic environment that can be found in wow.

Weekly schedule
Normal raid Tue/Wed 8:00-11:00 pm est
9/9 normal Bod
5/9 heroic Bod
2/2 normal CoS
5/8 normal Eternal palace
Heroic content once finished with normal, but we are not an aotc guild.

Current raid needs are 2 tank/dps offspec, and a few more dps

Check out: https://guildsofwow.com/the-ancients-misbehaving

Or contact battlemom#1568

I dont know if either of you have found guilds but I am the gm of a lgbt guild with an active community and we are always looking for more folks to join us.
If you haven’t found a guild and are interested in chatting add my btag and we can chat.

battlemom#1568

1 Like

Is this on proudmoor