Holy Priest & Hunter

(Edited for Clarification)

422 MM Hunter
420 H Priest
8/8N 7/8H

We’re looking for a home. Heroic/Mythic guild, active on non raid days, key runners, and not cliquey. We would like mid tier mythic (about halfway through) however mythic toe dipping (the first through third boss) is fine as well should the fit be great. We understand our classes, and how to not stand in fire, and appreciate others that do as well. We also value commodore within the guild, like I said we’re looking for a home. The personalities within the guild are just as important as the progression. Raiding with people who should be filled with embalming fluid just isn’t our cup of tea. We enjoy the game and like to smile while we’re killing things. We don’t want to step too much further back then the progression we already have but a 6/8H group would be okay. We look at a guild as a place to do things. If we’re in a guild we shouldn’t have to pug the current content (like keys) so a guild that’s only online for raid is not what we’re looking for. Horde only. If this sounds like you feel free to add me on discord. Sataraa#7094

Hey Seph,

I’m the GM of Safe Word on Kilrogg/Winterhoof, and I’m in need of some strong DPS and heals for our Mon/Wed Heroic focused raid team. I also have plans to take them into mythic once we finalize our team.

This team raids Mon/Wed, 7-10pm PST, and is currently 6/8H, 8/8N. Tonight, they got some good progression on Za’qul so I’m sure they’ll get to Azshara in no time.

We also love to run M+! Our raiders are required to run a +10 every week to help the gearing process, but the majority of us just find them really engaging and fun.

I’ll leave my long post below and I’ll add you on discord.

Good luck!
Fried

Bnet: Fried#11205
Discord: Fried#5654

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 5/8H 8/8N. We are currently looking for members of all calibers to fill our ranks; in need of a healer/off-healer and dps to fill out the raid team back to Mythic qty. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, Anxiety.

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Thanks for your interest. I’ll be happy to get back to both of you.