Mistweaver heals looking for Heroic/mythic raiding guild (A)pref

Hello, I’m currently a 410 Monk Mistweaver heals looking for a new raiding home to tackle the temple on Heroic and eventually mythic. Looking for an active guild! My current guild is not active and never doing mythic+'s or mech :frowning:

Long time raider with tons of experience doing mythic content, healing has been my main for years!

Alliance is preferred but not required
Late nights also preferred

TY all!

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times - Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst

Eternal Palace
5/8H
BOD Progression - 9/9H 3/9M 2/2H

We are currently updating our roster for 8.2 we are starting on Heroic and then to mythic. Our roster is updated on disc. Currently seeking MW Monk/Boomkin/Exceptional DPS for main raid. We are shooting for a 25man Heroic raid comp on Eternal Palace release.

Our Second group is currently recruiting. N Eternal Palace progression
raid time is Saturdays 730pm pst - 1030pm pst. In search of Heals and DPS!

We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We are currently setting up a N roster for Saturdays 730pm pst -1030pm pst.
We do RBG sundays 730pm pst.
We have an off-realm community of over 100 players.
Please be able to make 100% raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

Msg me Thiz#11864 for more info!

1 Like

request sent

Donaald,

We have an immediate opening for another Healer on our raid team and actually prefer a MW. We are an all adult raid team which finished BoD @ 3/9M, and CoS 2/2H. After week 1 of AEP, we cleared normal and finished @ 3/8H in only 6 hours of raiding. Looking to push AOTC in the next week or two.

Some things you should know about our environment:

• We raid two nights a week: Monday and Thursday.
  • Raid times: 6 pm - 9 pm PST. (9-12 EST)
  • All consumables are provided by the guild bank.

Additionally, as a guild we also like to push M+ keystones. Most all of our guild is over 1k, with several of our members above the 2k io mark.

Please feel free to contact me in-game or through discord if you are interested in becoming a part of our team!

Btag: ArrowMan#1935
Discord: ArrowManXIV#8239

Imperial Guard is a raiding guild that has been around since 2012. We are looking for players that want to enjoy the game and push content together and shoot the Sh!t in discord. We have many players that focus on Mythic+ as well as some casual PvP. We are primarily focused on raiding but plan to dable in rated PvPas well in the future. In terms of raiding we will always focus in doing the most progression that we possibly can, but we will do so in a fun semi casual pace.

Guild Achievements
Uldir 2/8M 8/8H
ABT 3/11M 11/11H
ToS 9/9H
NH 3/10M 10/10H
ToV 3/3H
EN 6/6H

The philosophy of our guild is you will receive from it what you put into it. Meaning if you are looking for a guild to call home for the long haul and want to be a part of a community Imperial Guard will meet you more then half way to get you involved.

Contact Info
Discord Thirdpint#1124
B-net Tiekenee#1613

thanks still open atm considering some options

Hey there Donaald!

I am Hailan, an officer in Who is John Galt on Hyjal. The guild itself consists of two raid teams, one mythic progression and one that is AOTC oriented. We are currently recruiting a healer for our AOTC oriented team that runs Monday/Wednesday from 7pm-10pm PST. Our team is 9/9H BoD, 2/2H Crucible, and 3/8H AeP. Aside from raiding we do keystones as a guild, transmog runs and contests, pvp and much more! I would love to chat with you, Sikoru#1340 is my b-tag if you’d like to discuss it more!

Hey Donaald!

We have an immediate opening in our guild for a MW Monk. We have been around since Vanilla and there is activity every night as far as Raiding/M+/PVP goes. We raid 3 nights a week and push as far into Mythic as we can. I would love to have the chance to talk to you!

Below is some additional information about the guild, along with my battle tag at the very bottom!

I am Flameth, one of the raid leaders for Night Eternal on Alleria-Khadgar! We are looking for people that like to group and raid while also having fun and being part of the guild community at the same time.

We are an original vanilla guild that has raided for roughly 14 years and through every single tier of raiding. The guild leadership has remained unchanged throughout the life of the guild, and quite a few of the core raiders have been raiding in WOW since the very beginning. We are currently looking for a few more people that are interested in raiding with us and being part of a long-term guild. We have achieved AOTC every single tier since it was put into the game, and we usually get quite a few of the Mythic bosses down every tier as well. The atmosphere of the guild is very fun and stress free. We love to push content, but we also like to have a really good time while doing it.

We finished BoD at 9/9H and 3/9M. We are currently 8/8N and 3/8H EP. Recruitment is opening up for the Eternal Palace raid. We are currently recruiting a couple of strong DPS and a solid healer or two for our main raid roster. All classes/specs will be considered, and good players will never be turned away. The main needs for the main raid roster currently are: Mage, Boomkin Druid, DPS/Tank DK, Shadow Priest, DH, and Mistweaver Monk. Our primary form of communication during raids and for announcements is Discord. We have multiple channels for our members that play other games together as well.

Our current main raid times are: Tuesday, Thursday, and Monday from 7:30PM until 9:30PM central time. That means that the first pull happens at 7:30PM, so please make sure that works with your schedule before applying!

If you are interested in being a part of the team, or coming to our alt/off raid night to hang out and see what we’re about, please contact myself (Flameth), or add my battletag (Nathom2000#1123). We look forward to hearing from you!

LATE NIGHT [H-Mal’Ganis][9/9M CE][7/8 H] is in need of caster DPS and HEALERS for EP progression. We are REALLY looking for HPal/Priest but all other BIG skilled pumpers will be considered as well. Times: T/W/TH 11PM-1:30AM CST!! Please fill out our application if you’re interested. Please don’t hesitate, send in an APP. Don’t be scared, we don’t bite that much!

bit.ly/LateApp

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

We are recruiting more dps. Highest needed classes at this time are: Hunter, Mage, Paladin, Druid, Death Knight.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+ this season.
We also have a Destiny 2 clan that is pretty active and have plans for WoW classic.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Hello Donaald :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere with many members in guild chat throughout the day and evening. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

7/8N 2/2H 9/9H 1/9M (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 11pm EST)

What we are looking for:

DPS/Heals. Core spots available. In need of dependable DPS.

M+ Players, priority on healers.

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

Hey Donaald!

I know you said alliance is preferred, but Safe Word on Horde (Kilrogg/Winterhoof) would love to have you. :slight_smile: We currently have two raid teams, mythic and heroic progression. We are in need of a healer for our heroic progression team, which raids Wednesday and Monday, 7-10 server time (PST). We are a pretty active guild, ~daily m+, pvp, etc. Feel free to add me on bnet Lyra#11630 or discord Esaora#3578. Hope to hear from you soon. :slight_smile:

Also, here’s our main recruitment post for more info: Delete please

Hey Donaald,

How badly do you wanna stay alliance lol??? idk if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt and you’re willing to go Horde, give us a look. My guild Part Time Heroes on US-Hyjal is a casual progression guild. We focus on getting AotC and then dive into Mythic content with whatever time we have left in the tier. Last tier we finished 3/9M in BoD… Our raid days/times are Thurs 8-11pm PST and Mon 8-10pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you are looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested I’d love to chat! My btag and link to our guild post are below. Thanks!

Panda507#1655

Yea kinda trying to stay alliance because I also have kids that play and were all alliance atm.
Also time has to be no earlier than 6PM Pacific to midnight Pacific

Currently 8/8N and 5/8H in palace, Looking for a guild that knows how to have FUN while raiding. Looking for a guild that can have fun and raid at the same time without being super quiet and boring :frowning:

Not immature but fun you know?! Gaming should be fun not a second job! You can progress without being boring u know?

thanks

if you feel your guild is like mentioned above please feel free to holler! omgthedonny#1327

Hey Donaald, I noticed you said you would prefer late night so figured I would throw my hat in the ring to see if potentially a morning raiding guild fits in your schedule. We have a good bit of our raiders who came from late night raid teams.

I am one of the Raid leaders over in Mail it In on Stormrage[A]. We are a CE morning raiding team currently looking for some players to bolster our roster and head deeper into Palace this tier! If this works for you and you are interested feel free to message leadership over bnet. If not, then I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding guild!

Raiding Schedule

Wednesday / Thursday / Friday

9:00am - 12:00pm EST

Contact

Simdrome (Narvosa#1339), or Ocean (Oçeanus#1459)

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301 typicalr0x#1759
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Hey buddy Sap N Tap> on Kel’Thuzad is re-tooling our roster to go into mythic, we raid Tue & Wed 9pm-12am EST. If that’s something you’re interested in then please add me on either B-Net (Uther7052#1213) or Discord (Azmo#4769)

Bump - Where’s all the alliance guilds at! :smiley: