[H] 422 Ele Shaman (Resto Off-Spec) and 428 Feral Druid LF Late Night / Morning H/M PST Guild, Willing to Transfer

422 Ele Shaman with a strong Resto off-spec, and a 432 Feral Druid, with guardian off-spec, looking for a Heroic/Mythic raiding guild that plays either late nights or mornings/day time. Essentially something with raid times between 9:00PM PST to 2:00PM PST.

We’ve been raiding since Vanilla. Very strong players, do homework and read up/learn fights. Always come prepared with flasks, pots, food, etc. Been following the World First Mythic race and know strats for each EP fight.

We’re also fans of Arena and M+, and love to play socially with guild mates.

We are open to transferring for the right guild.

1 Like

What up bud we’re Til Valhalla on Area52 we’re looking for players like you and your friend filling our raid spots. Contact me TheBat#1187

Hey there!

Holy crap I love your name!

I’m the GM of Safe Word on Kilrogg/Winterhoof, and our Mon/Wed raid team is looking for a few more players. I understand that you main ele, but we have a spot open for a dedicated healer if that’s something you’d consider. In any case, we’d be happy to add you both as dps!

This group is our 2nd, raids Mon/Wed 7pm-10pm PST (not sure what you’re considering late night), and is currently 8/8N and 5/8H. The main focus right now is AOTC, but we’ll be pushing in to mythic as soon as it’s reasonable for the group.

We’ve got a solid team of people who enjoy PVP, and the majority of the guild loves spamming M+ (see my io page, you can check out our guild, etc).

I’ll leave my long post below for you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to chat!

Good luck finding a guild!
Bnet: Fried#11205
Discord: Fried#5654

Will message you. What are your raid times?

Man, you guys sound awesome. I should have clarified on raid times in the original post. We are looking for something after 9PM PST in the evenings, or early morning like 8AM to 2PM pst. If something changes with our playtime, I’ll let you know.

1 Like

Just to clarify, ideally looking for something that starts somewhere between 9PM PST to 1PM PST.

All good bud gotta try for what fits with your schedule.

Is 8 late? If so we are the group for you!

Proper Villains is recruiting! We aim to get progression raiding done, while having fun, all in 9 hours a week. We’re currently 3/8M in the Eternal Palace. Last tier, we were 9/9M in Battle of Dazar’alor.

Current Recruiting Needs:

Please note: Even if we have “none” for your role below, we are always interested in exceptional players. If you think you’d fit our guild culture and are interested in joining, we encourage you to apply!

Tanks: Recruitment is closed.

DPS: Monk, shamans, priests, warlocks. Strong interest in a DPS that has a healing offspec.

Healers: Recruitment is closed.

Raid Times

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Optional Alt Raid on Friday
8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Key Guild Differentiators:

Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We discuss problems in a respectful and civil tone in order for everyone to learn about the boss mechanics and push progression faster. We encourage people to speak up with ideas, suggestions, and mistakes without fear of being attacked in some form.

We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. We do have an alt raid on Friday nights, but it is purely optional for those who like to play alts.

Stability and Historical Progression

Proper Villains’ raid team has been raiding together in some shape or form for 4+ years now. We’ve always met our goal of clearing mythic content when it was current. Our historic progression has included:

Battle for Azeroth
Uldir: 8/8M
Battle of Dazar’alor: 8/8M

Legion
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M
Trial of Valor: 3/3M
Nighthold: 10/10M
Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9M
Antorus: 11/11M

Warlords of Draenor
Blackrock Foundry: 10/10M
Highmaul: 7/7M
Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters, and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:
Sarrett (Discord: Hannah#4634, Bnet: HannahBee#11766)
Icewing (Discord: Icewing#1761, Bnet: NSalling#1212)

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301 typicalr0x#1759
Jabinee
GM - LNPT