Mage,lock,or dh looking for t/w/th raiding guild 9pm est+

mage is 370 just hit 120 , lock is 377 have not played for BOD, dh is 382. i rerolled mage for current guild as we needed one, after doing so two geared mages were brought in and i received the cold shoulder. all chars are currently ally however willing to transfer for what seems a good fit. discord:celyl#1036 btag: celyl1298

Hello Moonmoon!

We are seeking mature gamers to join our established guild on US-Korgath. Having completed 8/8 Heroic + 1/8M Uldir and 7/9 Normal encounters in Battle of Dazar’alor (so far! :slight_smile:) , we are now in the process of recruiting for Heroic progression. We have achieved every AOTC since it was introduced!

We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30-11:30 PM (Central).

We have flexible attendance policies in place to accommodate your professional and personal obligations, but we do expect that raid members will make the majority of raid nights, and will be well-prepared for any boss encounters that they participate in.

< Grown Ups > was established late in The Burning Crusade expansion, and has been raiding end-game content for over a decade. We’re not just a flash in the pan! Our roster consists of skilled, adult players, who balance a passion for gaming with work and family.

I think you would make a good fit! Let me know if you are interested. You could also add me on BattleNet to chat further:

Ryecoke#1393

Hey Moon!

I’m the GM for Safe Word and we’re definitely looking for a mage or warlock for our core raiding group!

We raid Tues/Thurs 7pm-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)
Right now we’re 7/9 N, 3/9 H and we’re heading back in to Normal tonight to hopefully finish that.
We have alt raids on Sunday from 6pm-9pm PST (9pm-12am EST)
Guild events such as M+ Competitions, material farming for consumables, BOE farming for guild bank gold, Dungeon and Raid meta achievements, and more.

More information can be found in my long post below, but if you’d rather talk to me directly, please don’t hesitate to reach out via Bnet or Discord

Bnet: Fried#11205
Discord: Fried#5654

I hope to hear from you!

Good luck,
Fried

Hi Moonmoon, we could use your mage or your lock, whichever you prefer playing! I will shoot you a bnet invite but in the meantime here some info about Pirate Chat. Hope to chat more soon!

Pirate Chat is a 4/9H guild on Stormrage that is currently looking for a couple more players to add to our roster. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining a light hearted atmosphere.

NEEDS:
Mage
Shadow Priest with heal offspec
Rogue
Ele Shaman
Ranged Dps with heal offspec

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of having a good time and killing as many bosses as possible each tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Battle net ID:
Avalyne#1478 (Recruitment Officer, aka me)
Nyteblayde69#1643 (GM)
Trogdor#1234 (Dps officer)
Sloas71#1721 (Healing officer)

Hi Moonmoon,
We’re looking for a Warlock and DH for our raid team. Would love to chat with you and see if we’re a good fit.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517

** Gratz is recruiting! **

Faction: Horde
Server: Nordrassil/Muradin

Currently recruiting all roles for the Battle of Dazar’alor.

BoD Progression: 7/9 N, 4/9 H, 1/9 M
Raid Schedule: Tues/Weds 8:00pm-11:00pm CST
Alt Runs: Sunday Night
Mythic+: Daily/Nightly

Recruitment Needs:
~ Any exceptional players

What We Offer
~ Strong and experienced leadership.
~ Knowledgeable players who have raid experience starting as early as Vanilla.
~ Honest advice/support on gearing, professions, achievements, etc or where to get it from.
~ A fun laid back atmosphere.
~ We are an alt friendly guild.

What We Expect
~ Preparation: Show up with your gear gemmed and enchanted. Read up on fights, watch the videos, etc.
(understand that the above does not give actual experience for fights)
~ Class Knowledge: Understand your class inside and out. Be aware of your role in each encounter.
~ Dependability: We expect our raid members to be committed. While real life obligations happen, we do expect high attendance for scheduled raids.
~ Communication: Discord is required for all raid members even if you do not use a mic.
~ Attitude: Have a good attitude and mesh well with other raiders.
~ System Requirements: Be able to sustain decent fps in 20 player groups and have a reliable internet connection.

We are looking for someone who can hold their own while also being a team player.
Any level of experience is welcome. This includes new players, veterans, and returning players.

If you feel that you fit this role and are interested in more info, please reach out to one of the following officers in game: Arcangila-Nordrassil, Bk-Nordrassil, Swankyorcs-Nordrassil, Proteus-Nordrassil, Absolomb-Nordrassil, Yogí-Nordrassil, Kasumi-Muradin

(Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord)

I think you’d be a good fit for us. should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team. I have added you to bnet and discord friend request. We’d love to have you as a mage or lock on our team.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.

★ We are semi-hardcore 2 day raiding guild.
★ We raid tuesday and Thursday 9PM EST to 12AM EST

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm
★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - gm
★ batteryninja#1624 - officer

Hey Moonmoon, we have the highest need for a lock out of your character list. Check below and contact one of our recruiters if you are interested.

The Crimson Cross of Lightbringer (Alliance) is looking for excellent players. We are specifically recruiting for our Mythic Raid Team, with a primary goal of Ahead of the Curve every tier and strive for Cutting Edge.

Current Progression: 1/9M 5/9H

Raid Days/Times:

Tuesday/Thursday 6:45pm - 9:45pm PST

Sunday 6:45pm - 9:45pm PST is used for progression during the first month of a new tier, after that it becomes the optional Heroic raid clear.

We look for a 90% attendance commitment to be on our core raid team.

Currently Recruiting: All exceptional dps, with good attitudes and personality.

Flex DPS/Tank:

• Warrior

• DK

• Monk

• Druid

Flex DPS/Healer:

• Druid

• Priest

• Shaman

DPS

• Boomkin

• Hunter

• Warlock

• Mage

• Shadow Priest

All exceptional ranged DPS are encouraged to apply.

About Us:

The Crimson Cross is a gaming community and currently holds the Guinness World Record for Longest Active Online Gaming Guild. We have been together through various games for many years, and we made our home here in WoW starting with Legion.

Our goals are simple: we want to push into mythic raiding as deep as we can each tier while raiding with people we like and trust. We are aiming for Cutting Edge every tier.

Outside of raids, we enjoy running M+ dungeons, hunting for achievements, pets and mounts. We also play other games together such as Heroes, Path of Exile, and the occasional DnD campaign. For the past several years, we have gathered in person at least once per year to hang out, drink and play board games. It’s a good time, folks!

What we offer:

• A community where you can grow as a player.

• A raid team where spots are given based on merit, not favoritism.

• A transparent leadership team that encourages members to be involved.

• A guild where you will get back as much as you put into it.

• A non-raiding member rank for friends and family (over the age of 18) of full guild members.

• Two character raiding system for all Mythic raiders. Not Required This is considered a benefit to those who want to maintain a raiding alt

What we want:

• Adults (18+) that can take being roasted if they make a mistake, or help dish it out when needed.

• Players with a strong raiding background that are looking for a guild home - not just a place to play the latest raid tier.

• Players that are social and enjoy interacting with others outside of raid times.

• Players that want to continue to improve and push themselves to play content at the highest level even as their time to play is perhaps less than it once was due to family life, work, etc.

If you have any questions or are interested in more information, please contact us:

General App: bit.ly/tccraid

Misstreat#11777 (bnet) or Misstreat#8686 (Discord)

Oryhara#11229 (bnet) or Oryhara#5066 (Discord)

Keneh#2741(bnet) or Rookeldia#3617(Discord)

Our raid team ‘Tequila Sundown’ is currently recruiting!

Progression:
5 / 9 Heroic BoD

Raid Times:
Tuesday / Thursday 10:45pm - 1:45am server (CST) with Sunday (optional but encouraged) farm night

Recruitment Needs:
Shadow Priest
Balance Druid
Any Ranged DPS will be considered.

Contact Info:
Raid Leader: Vilion#2820
Officer: Pharscyde#9734

You can also contact me directly on Discord: Peppers#9208 for a quick response.

If you are interested please reach out and talk with us! Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi Moonmoon :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! We are also seeking a healer. We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST! We were 5/8M Uldir and currently 9/9N and 6/9H… with the intent of mythic once we get AOTC.

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Hello Moonmoon!

I would be interested in chatting with you. I am happy to take your lock, dh, or mage, depending on which character you prefer to play most. You will not get the cold shoulder here, even if I recruited the same class with more gear!

Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday, 10:15PM Central until 12:45AM. Current progression is 4/9H. Our raiding goals are AotC with a few mythic bosses. We also PvP and do RBGs if you are into that. Since you are already alliance, you could come join us for a no-pressure trial run and see if we make a good fit. I sent you a bnet add! Mine is Neddy#1554. Thanks!

Mystic Raiders is looking for eager raiders to progress through Heroic and Mythic Dazar’Alor! We are looking to round out our core raid group and progress through raiding content and mythic plus. We are a very social guild and many of our members can often be found in Discord. We are looking for like-minded members who are online more than just the 2 raid nights.

[Progression and Experience]
Currently: 4/9H Dazar’Alor
Our officers are experienced raiders from previous expansions looking to help new, current, and returning players.

[Raid Times and Days]
We have 2 scheduled raids a week.
Tuesdays: 7:00pm-10:00pm PST
Wednesdays: 7:00pm-10:00pm PST
There will be additional optional raids depending on availability.

[Recruitment]

• High Priority
    One healer, prefer Resto Druid.
    Any ranged dps.

All players are welcome to apply, we are always looking for active and social players.

[Activities]
We push Mythic Keystones every week, and encourage all members to at least complete the weekly +10. We currently have an optional Thursday off night to help gear up some of the more social members, and to get titan-forged pieces for our raiders.

[Expectations]
During raids and high Mythic+, having consumables is expected. The guild bank will help provide food, gems, enchants, and flasks for raid. We also appreciate any donations.

Know your class. We log all fights, spend time analyzing them for ways to improve aspects your play. Activity and respect is highly valued. We know real life is important and things come up, but consistent attendance is expected.

You can contact Nightwinds#1991(Co-GM), Dârkness#1139 (Co-GM), or Cocoapuffing#1893(Co-GM) for more information.