3/8M EXP LF casual new home

hello, currently located on Stormreaver (H) looking for a heroic 2 night a week home. able to play and have ready multiple classes and willing to start catch up on others, message me for details.
weeknights after 9MST ideally for raiding. Consistent mythic plus groups is also a bonus.

Best to get ahold of me through Discord Catfartz#4916 or
Bnet Nerdrage#1870

Mediocrity is a semi-hardcore guild, based on Thrall-US, created by players who want to maintain a mellow time in-game but also push content in a meaningful way. We aim to improve where we can and strive to play as our best selves, even though we may not be the best players. Led by previous CE raid experience, Mediocrity is for the folks who have interest in raiding with a progression-minded group but on a more relaxed schedule with a calm and fun approach.

We’re happy to be home to players of all types - in addition to pushing new content, we also complete M+ keys regularly, level alts, complete backraiding, old content, and dabble in PvP. If you’re a new (or returning player) looking for a home to spread your wings and learn in, Mediocrity is happy to help. Practice makes perfect and everyone has to start somewhere. :slight_smile:

Progression Raid Times

• Tuesday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)
  • Thursday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)

Optional Heroic re-clears created throughout the week

If interested feel free to DM me , contact me the GM at Fire#1110 (Discord), Fire#1218 (BNet)…

Hey Cat!

I’m the GM of Safe Word, a horde guild on Kilrogg/Winterhoof, and I’m actively seeking dps for our Mythic raid team. We’re currently 4/8 Mythic, and just started working on Orgazoa. We raid 7pm-10pm PST, which I think works for your timeframe?

All of our raiders consistently run keys, usually 10s or higher (some are pushing up to 20 right now). We also have other community events throughout the month.

I’ll send you a friend request on Discord and hopefully we can chat a bit. If you’re interested, we are running a Heroic raid tonight due to some last minute attendance issues and being on a new progression boss.

Here’s my long post on what you can expect from our group :slight_smile:

Hope to hear from you!
Fried

Discord: Fried#5654
Discord of Recruitment officer, Esaora: Esaora#3578

Illidan[H] REWIND 6/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 6/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646,

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

Hi there and good luck with the search! We are recruiting raiders, but also don’t mind helping returning players. Many of our key runners are 2k io and actively help other get their 10s done every week. We have an active guild and chat in discord all the time.

Here is our recruitment and, thanks!
Koalaty Time is a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more like-minded individuals ready to down bosses, run M+, PVP, get achievements, and build relationships.
We are not a hardcore guild; we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity.

Our raids are led by experienced raiders who have done the research and put in the time to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success.

Current Progression
3/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC

Raid Schedule
Wed/Fri/Sat 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST (8:00pm - 11:00pm EST)

Optional (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015