AOTC 1/9M guild looking for merge

Hi there, we are in need of some people to rebuild our raid team same progression we do 2 nights a week though tues/thurs same times 8-11 let me know if you are interested i can put you on with GM see if we can make something happen liquidsword #1859

Thanks for the input so far folks. Will forward you to our GM!

Not sure on your current numbers and thoughts at potentially staying focused on Heroic AOTC rather than diving into mythic progression?

We have similar raid times and average 16-18 in attendance after our own BFA burnout phase. Wouldn’t mind getting back to 25ish people.

Hit me up: Sedanis#1483

Tribe gaming is a group of working professionals in our 20s-30s. Our members represent a range of play styles from Casual to Semi-Hardcore. the guild has been together almost 15 years (I joined 10yrs ago during our WAR days).

We focus on organized play to maximize our time together in game. We run Heroic raiding for AOTC and M+ through the week.

Raids start at 8:30pm EST on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

M+ Monday nights, after raids, and ad hoc over the weekend.

If you’re willing to faction change…

Light Brigade is now recruiting for our Mythic raid team. Contact me in game, or on discord for more information. If you make a post in our discord recruitment channel, someone will contact you within the day.

RealID: Babygirl#11758

Discord: Y9eWrNZ

BFA Raiding Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 8:00-11:00 Eastern,

Recruitment needs: i400+ tank/dps/healer -Priest/Monk prefered

While some needs are stronger than others, any quality applicant will be considered.

Light Brigade as a guild has recently transferred to Moon Guard from Shadow Council looking for a larger more vibrant server to play on, with better recruitment opportunities.

Light Brigade has been raiding since the days of Molten Core and raided all content from then until now. We have picked up several server firsts along the way, though admittedly many of them after the content was current. We like to keep a fun and relaxed raiding atmosphere, but also take the bosses seriously on pull, to kill new and greater enemies. We like to keep guild chat and Discord voice at a family friendly PG-13 level.

We are primarily a raiding guild, we don’t currently do any organized RP or PvP events, though some of our members enjoy one or the other or both. We do have several people in guild strongly interested in achievements, myself #1 among them. We do occasionally have organized guild achievement nights.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I’ll let my leader know about the additional offers.

One Shot Hype [H] Zuljin (4/9M 9/9H) Raid Times are Sun/Mon 9pm-12am EST. Btag: Garjay#1690, Discord: Garjay#1436

Still looking for some options~

Hey there!

It seems that we are in the same boat. Our guild, Safe Word - Kilrogg, is looking for a like-minded guild to merge with us. We’re currently 9/9 N 9/9 H and 1/9 M for BoD and 1/2 H CoS. We’re looking to increase our roster with people who would like to not only knock out AOTC every tier, but see how far we can get into Mythic as well. The only thing that may/may not be an issue is the raid time. We run Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST.

If you’d like you can read more about us here:

If you’re interested in chatting more about this I’ll leave both my own and our GM’s BNet and discord info.

Bnet: Reevz#1181 Fried#11205
Discord: Reevez#0615 Fried#5654

Good luck, we hope to hear from you.

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you about our heroic raid group I have spots for all of you we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6pm to 10pm EST Saturday night optional normal / heroic alt raid we are 9/9 heroic and 1/9 mythic with Grong at 50% and hoping to grab a few more mythic kills going forward and also getting ready for Crucible of storms we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 or higher keys daily we are all around or over 1100 IO heres my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Thanks for all the input so far folks. Still looking for a good match though~

What about a cross realm community? I have a cross realm community set up for Wed/Thu 8-10 that is used to fill raid spots.

I sent you a BT request. Our main guild is on A52 but I think everyone know mergers rarely work out well.

Hope we can talk.

Cheers

Hmm Guild Leader can’t seem to find the BT request. You could also try talking to him on Discord (Hinata#3733) or I can just pass your BT on to him.

Hey, are you looking for to absorb a guild or to be absorbed? Let me know and we can chat!

We talked all good. Have a good one.

Looking to absorb

I added you (maybe your GM) just in case youre still looking! If it didn’t work, my discord is Aud#2805

<No Skill> 

Located on Zul’Jin

Disclaimer: This guild is a break off of our Main guild that has ended.

Our Progression:
9/9 H BoD (Aotc), 1/9M BoD and 2/2H (Aotc) CoS

What we are looking for
⦁ 2 healers - Monk and Druid
⦁ Ranged DPS - Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Shaman & Boomkin
⦁ Melee DPS - WW Monk, Rogue, Warrior, DH, DK

Raiding Days & Times
Tues/Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm
2x 10min breaks during raid time

Guild Envoriment
We are a laid back fun loving group. We don’t tolerate drama. On our off time we like to have fun and enjoy eachothers company…as we been together for sometime we pretty much know eachothers personality. We want to add people to the roster with the same mind set as us. Even tho we are laid back when it’s raid time we take it very seriously. We are semi-hardcore raiding guild. Our foundation of the guild are made up of friends who like playing together and have fun.

What we want
Our main goal is to get AOTC in a timely manner and when we have a solid 20 man team push the first few bosses in mythic. We will always be pushing Mythic+ keys though the week for gear and will help you get your +10. For raiders Mythic+10 is mandatory at least once a week, the help is there so there is no excuse to not have at least one done. Each raider needs to show up prepared and be ready for progression Flasks and Feasts will be provided. Potions and personal food will be on you. We will not be using Feasts on the first pulls until we consistently make progression for each boss. If you are going to be late or miss a raid you must let a officer know. If real life situations come up and you are unable to raid with the guild indefinitely you must let an officer know.

Alternate Raiding
Alot of us have alts and we enjoy to change up from time to time. There is no set days or times for this. but more or so who is on and down for it. If this should happen it will most likely will be done later in the week or even weekend…if people are able to.

Contact info
BNET -Mako#1649

Hello Rayys. We have what appears to be a perfect solution for you and your friends. I added Hinata on discord but touching base with you just to make sure the message is received.

Our group is also on Area 52 horde and struggling with the attendance boss. Current progression is 3/9M and close to a kill on opulence. We just need dependable raiders to fill out our roster. Our long term goal would be to push for CE in the future once the attendance goal is taken care of. We are part of the Toast gaming community, team 14. We raid the same nights and times as you currently do so there should be no need to lose your friends because of scheduling conflicts.

Contact info: Discord - Rohn#6799 B-net - Rohn#1783

Guild: S W A R M
Faction: Alliance
Realm : Stormrage - US

Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Time: 12am - 3am EST/Server Time

Progression
Uldir: AOTC, 3/8M
Battle of Dazar’alor: AOTC, 2/9M
Crucible of Storms: 1/2H
Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s are progression nights, Thursday’s are optional until 8.2.

RECRUITMENT:

Melee DPS preferred

All DPS welcome

Description: We are looking for DPS to fill spots for our M BoD team, which will progress into the new tier. Our current goal is recruitment for mythic progression. Our plan is to reach as far into mythic as a team and have a memorable, enjoyable and SUPER, FUN, AMAZING time doing it! A few things though; we will be looking at logs, so please make sure to have your logs up to date. If you do not have logs, that’s no problem, we will still trial you. Our trial period is 2 weeks. Discord is a must! Attendance is very important! Feel free to contact us if you are interested!

Contacts:
Bellanca#1591
Krunkledunk#11575
Vahlx#1381

We can always xrealm!

Who : Cloudy Day is a semi-casual guild. 9/9N & 9/9H & 7/9M BoD. 6/8M & 8/8H & 8/8N Uldir. Late night & weekend guild LFM
What : We are now looking to recruit and/or absorb AOTC raiders interested in Heroic only aspect to guild.
When : Tuesday & Thursday @ 9pm to 11pm EST
Where : Horde and high pop Zul’Jin server
Why : Why us? We do not tolerate sexism-racism-hom/transphobia. We just want to have fun downing bosses together.

High Needs:
All

Requirements
Neck at 34 and 390 ilvl

Contact : Akishmi#1849 (Bnet) or AaronKish#6048 (Discord - preferred) or Dirkden#4826