477 BDK Tank Main Looking for Guild 4/12M

Just looking for a new guild to call home and push keys! I main dk currently but have multiple tank alts. Been playing since Vanilla beta (Y I K E S). I wound up taking a break during the famous WoD drought and pretty much went ham in Legion. xd

I’m primarily available tues-thurs in the evening time. :slight_smile:

Expect memes and double wide surprises. :wink:

Bios shouldn’t exist. Real awkward bro.
6/8M EP ~ 4/12M NYA ~ 2.1k IO

Can add me on either below.
Bnet : Killerbees#1274
Discord : yaboiodin#7148
Wowprog : character name > Nobark

Hey there!

Safe Word on Kilrogg/Winterhoof is looking for a strong tank for our core group!

TLDR; 6/12M, Tues/Thurs 7-10pm PST, keys all the time

Long post: [H] LFM for M Nya (7p-10p T/T PST) raiding! 6/12M

Add me if you’d like to chat!
Fried#5654 (discord)

Did you find a guild? Organized Crime is from Zul’jin we raid Tue/Wed 7:30-10:30P EST. We are 3/12M and looking to fill/rebuild our roster for Mythic progression. Currently have spots for 3 DPS and a tank. You will be a great fit and we help with transfers. Hit me up at Tinyturd#11434. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Odindr! Here is some info on our guild! Let me know if you want to chat further!!

(H/Bleeding Hollow) Is a recently reformed guild looking to fill our ranks as we move into mythic!

Whether you are just getting back into the game or just want to pick up raiding were perfect for you! We are currently 11/12 H and are looking to move into mythic in the following weeks. We are a huge guild with over 900 active members with people on constantly. We are also always running 10-15 Mythic+ dungeons.

We are currently seeking:

1 Tank

Non Priest Healers

Few ranged DPS mainly:

• Warlock
  • Balance Druid
  • All other ranged are welcome to get in touch too!

If you are looking to jump into Heroic/Mythic with us, please be at least 465 and be decently far with your cloak!

If you are just looking for a home to hang and gear up, we are always helping out lower ilvl players gear up!

Our current raid schedule:
Heroic Raid:
Wednesday 9PM EST
Friday 9PM EST

Mythic/Heroic Raid:
Saturday 2PM EST

Once we fill ranks and start progressing more on mythic, mythic raids will move to wed/fri with Saturday for heroic runs for alts or people gearing.

If you are interested, please add my Battle.Net: Julsey57#1286

Hey Odindr!

Morning Brew is looking for a Tank to round out our current roster. We are horde and a morning guild that offers a unique time slot for those interested. If you would like to chat feel free to reach out!

Bnet: Cen#11694
Discord: Cen#5348

[H] Morning Brew 7/12M 12/12H

Raid Times: 9am-12pm EST | >Wed/Thurs/Friday
Optional Monday Alt run 9am-12pm EST

Recruitment Needs
Tanks - DK, Paladin, Warrior, Monk, DH
Ranged – Warlock
Melee – DH
Healer – Resto Sham

Hi Bark,

{Reprieve} 4/12M (Hive at 20%) AOTC is looking for more for 8.3. Most of us have ether CE experience in the past and/or present. Looking to finish our Mythic raid team with semi-hardcore progression 2 nights a week. Our goal is to push hard into mythic. Current schedule is Tues/Weds Midnight (12am) to 3am EST. In our off times we run plenty of high keys and alt raid run. We are a mature, zero tolerance drama guild . Most of us are in our 30’s with normal lives outside of Azeroth but we do not tolerate any drama.

Mythic Raid Team Recruitment:
DPS:
High: Open
Healers - Open
Tank - Open

Mythic raid team members are held to a high standard of performance. You must be capable of surviving encounters with minimal failure damage and maintain proper DPS/HPS for your class. At this point raid spots are earned not given with the amount of raiders we currently have. As we recruit we do look at logs to see how you perform so please have some ready to view when applying. Anyone falling below tolerated levels (based on logs) or causing wipes may be replaced or removed from the raid team roster. Also having a strong OS or having an equal alt is highly recommended for raid comp. We HATE to have people sit because of inability to adapt (I.e. Both of our raid tanks have multiple mythic ready tanks toons.)

Add on’s:
DBM or Bigwigs
Weakauras
Details
ERT (exorsus raid tools)
Angry Assignments (Mostly for healers)

Recruitment is open to all for social and mythic+ runs.

To discuss more with me (Senior Officer) or our gm please add:
Bnet:
Perifery#1135
Nephlim#1798
Disc:
Perifery#2420
Nephlim#6908