(H) <Safe Word> is recruiting!

Raid: Tuesday & Thursday 7-10PM PST (10pm-1am EST) - Personal Loot/Loot Council
Progression:
Uldir: 8/8 N, 8/8 H (AOTC), 1/8 M
BoD: 9/9 N, 9/9 H (AOTC), 5/9 M
CoS: 2/2 H (AOTC)
EP: 8/8 N, 8/8 H, 3/8 M

Hello! Thanks for checking us out!

I’ve let this post pretty much sit stagnant and don’t update it as much as I should, so please refer to my long post below for updated information:

If you’re interested and have more questions, please feel free to add my Btag and/or Discord. (I’m more responsive on Discord)

Bnet: Fried#11205
Discord: Fried#5654

1 Like

We’re fresh off our Uldir achievement run and still looking for new members! Contact Fried today if you’re interested in connecting.

Hanging out and running keys tonight. Add me on Bnet or Discord to come hang out and see what the group is like!

If you’re home for the holiday or have some free time, come hang out with us! We’ll be running keys, opening presents in Orgrimmar, and maybe doing a mount run or two.

Message me on Discord: Fawnie#5946

bumping and still lookin!

Hello! I’m new to WoW but I’ve been enjoying leveling this Holy/Shadow Priest. I’m not a SUPER die hard, but I do enjoy playing and healing groups. Interesting, my level is showing 19 on this forum but Beala is level 56

Hey Beala!

Thanks for your interest! We’re on horde but would love to chat with you! Add my discord or battletag and we’ll sync up soon :smiley:

Bnet: Fried#11205
Discord: Fried#5654

edit to include current raid progression - Still looking for ranged DPS :slight_smile:

Got 3 bosses down on Heroic last night, went back to Normal and cleared up to Conclave of the Chosen. Still looking for some core DPS for our Heroic/Mythic team and anyone for M+.

Probably late to this, but I sent you a friend request. I play a MM Hunter that is looking for a home.

Still recruiting for our Heroic and Mythic teams!

7/9 H as of last week. Heading to blockade this week!

Still looking :slight_smile: If you’re on our server and looking for something new, please let me know by adding me or whispering me in game

Hello, just sent you a friend request on both Battlenet and Discord. Im Henry, aka Rogin on Ner’zhul side, aka Horde. Was wondering if you have a discord server I could also join?