424 DH LF New Home! Semi-Hardcore or Casual :)

Hello everyone Tech here, the server i’m on doesn’t have the kind of guilds i’m looking for, and im willing to transfer for a better PvE/Raiding Experience, and meet new people. i’m pretty chill and laidback i’m a Vet player, and i know what im doing. I have patience with everyone even if they aren’t the best we all start somewhere right :). i want to get into the new raid with a guild, family, and make new friends! i have logs for the practice runs i’ve done please look at them if you like it’s not needed the alt code is alt 138 for the e, but just showing i have what it takes :slight_smile: my Bnet is TechHtx#1242 hope to meet you all soon!

Hello Tech! Picc#1316 here.

Righteous Indignation (A) on Korialstrasz is recruiting! It sounds like you’d be a great fit—if you’re interested in faction changing.

We’re 7/8N in EP and will be starting heroic progression soon, raiding on Saturday & Sunday evenings (9:30pm-1am and 9:30pm-12am Eastern time, respectively). We’re chill and social, typically aiming for AOTC (heroic clear) each tier and occasionally dabbling in mythic. Flasks/food/repairs provided. We also run a lot of keystones. Our GM and many of our members are veteran players.

Feel free to reply here or send me a message on bnet if you’d like to learn more!

Hey Tech!

We have a home for you! If you’d like to trial in our heroic run tonight, add me and lets chat. I’ll leave my spam below. GL in your search!

Located on Area-52 a highly populated Horde server, Moted is an AotC/early mythic focused guild that enjoys raiding in a lighter atmosphere. We run m+10’s and higher weekly for the entire guild. We offer cauldrons and feasts, as well as guild repairs for raiders. We have many former top end CE raiders who aren’t interested in playing the game like that anymore. We just destroy heroic, dabble in mythic, get our 10’s and higher in but most of all, HAVE FUN! We’re a community that has been together for a very long time, we enjoy our game time, it’s not stressful or a shout-fest! it’s a joke/booze/laughter filled 3 hours!

We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST with an optional ‘fun-run’ on Monday.

• Uldir AotC - week 3(2/8M)
  • BoD AotC - week 5(1/9M)
  • CoS AotC - week 1(no mythic for our sanity)

Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960

Hey Tech!

I’m the GM of Safe Word on Kilrogg/Winterhoof, and we could use more dps for our M/W raid group. Not only are we a raiding guild, but we’re one big family. We’re just under 50 individual players, but we’ve done an amazing job at being inclusive and avoiding cliques that you’d see in larger guilds.

Our server doesn’t offer much in the way of active chats or w/e, but I’ve always found that a good guild can make up for that. That being said, Kilrogg/Winterhoof is on the low/med side of things. We’ve also done a good job of networking with other guilds and teaming up for M+ or alt raids.

Anyway, here’s my long post about the guild and what you could expect if you were to trial/join: Delete please

I’ll go ahead and add you on Bnet, but here’s my information just in case:
Bnet: Fried#11205
Discord: Fried#5654

Good luck finding a guild!
-Fried

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301 typicalr0x#1759
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

If you’re willing to swap factions…
PUGLife is a heroic Alliance guild looking to build its raid team and community!

Here are the details:
We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 10pm-12am EST.
We aim for our heroic AOTC every raid tier and have gotten our achieve every time! We are currently 7/8N Eternal Palace.

What we’re looking for: A few solid dps! All classes and good players will be considered. That being said, we would love a boomkin, mage or DH. Those with viable offspecs for healing or tanking will be highly considered.

How do you join? PUGLife requires a one-week trialing process. This will give not only us but, you, the opportunity to make sure we’re a good fit for one another.

What are we about? We are a guild group that focuses on the aspect of having fun while you raid. While we love to have fun, we can buckle down and kill bosses. Elitist attitudes are not what PUGLife is about. We’re good players but we also don’t take ourselves too seriously. We’ll take players willing to learn and grow into their class. If you’re coachable, we’ll help you as much as we can!

We’re a group made up of 20-40 year old players with jobs, families, and commitments outside of raid. We understand scheduling conflicts can and will happen.

Outside of raid, we run mythic plus, farm old raids for transmog, gather a group for achievement runs, and even play other games together on our ‘Free to Play Fridays!’ Some games we’ve played outside of WoW are Cards Against Humanity, Stardew Valley, Overwatch, Deceit, HoTs and Battlerite!

If PUGLife seems like it might be a good fit for you, add me on battlenet!
GM: Godeo#1447

Hi there, we are looking for more dps for our Tues/Wed raid team. We are active all day/evening running M+ and all sorts of stuff together. Our raid team runs Tues/Wed 8:30-11 EST.
Add me on Discord if you are interested. We are on Area-52 Horde side. Aearo#9581

Hi Tech

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{3/9 Heroic 7/8 NormaL Eternal Palace } Experienced Raiders 410+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731