415 druid LF raiding guild

415 Resto druid off spec Boomkin lf a serious raiding guild to progress ! 6/8h on main i know all the fights perfectly !

Bnet : N1cko12#1923
Discord : N1cko#6284

Hey Nlckdruld!

Safe Word on Kilrogg/Winterhoof is looking to add to one of our raid teams - Wednesday/Monday, 7-10 server. Currently on heroic progression, planning on digging into mythic soon. :slight_smile: Mainly looking for a healer so sounds like you’d be a great fit!

Here’s our main recruitment post for more specific info:

I’ll send you a disc request, but I’m reachable at Lyra#11630 (bnet) and Esaora#3578 (disc). I hope to hear from you soon!! :slight_smile:

Hi Nickdruid, my guild is in immediate need of a resto druid. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7-10pm PST. We are currently 7/8N and 5/8H EP. On our offnights our guildies are very active running keys, doing pvp, achievements, etc. Here is the link to our recruitment post with all of our info < LökTar >[H] 3/8M experienced guild LF ranged and melee

Feel free to add me on btag to chat further Galorina#1877

Hello! We are currently hunting for top tier DPS and (unfortunately) non-Druid healers for Mythic Palace. We offer atypical raid times (morning/afternoon) and would love to chat if you can make our times. Here’s our forum post for more info, and good luck on your search! :smiley_cat:

Hey Nick, I didn’t see you post times so figured It may be worth it for me to reach out and see if you are interested in a morning alliance guild! We are in need of both strong healers and ranged currently so would love to see if you are a good fit if the times are something you could make.

I am one of the Raid leaders over in Mail it In on Stormrage[A]. We are a CE morning raiding team currently looking for some players to bolster our roster and head deeper into Palace this tier! If this works for you and you are interested feel free to message leadership over bnet. If not, then I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding guild!

Raiding Schedule

Wednesday / Thursday / Friday

9:00am - 12:00pm EST

Contact

Simdrome (Narvosa#1339), or Ocean (Oçeanus#1459)

Hey! We are Redline-Thrall Horde, a daytime progression raiding guild. We also have folks that run Mythic plus, pvp, and pug majority guild raids for alts and non core members.

For raiding times We raid progression 12-4pm EST on Wednesday and Thursdays, with some other optional raid content on Tuesdays.

[Progression]

• Uldir (Mythic) 6/8
  • Battle of Dazzar’alor (Mythic) 7/9
  • Crucible of Storms (Heroic) 2/2 (World 5th / Server 1st)
  • Eternal Palace (Normal) 8/8 (Heroic) 6/8

We have a mix of third shift, EU, and work from home guildies that are committed to daytime raiding and community.

Here is our discord
discord.gg/nmYzQeh
Feel free to put an app on there. If you have any questions or want to talk im on there as Retrection (Isanchezter#1598), there is Whardy (Whardy#1990), and Miamage (Hartske#1816) btags are in parentheses.

Thanks for your time!!!