430 spriest LF Mythic guild

Hello,

We are a Horde guild named Dawn of the Dead on the Zul’jin server that has been raiding for the last 15 years. We are very friendly, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 4/8 Mythic in EP. We work on pushing Mythic raid content, and are looking to recruit exceptional players for immediate positions on our progression raid team.

We raid for 3 hours, 3 days a week:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST (7 - 10 CST, 6 - 9 MST, 5 - 8 PST)

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us at /www.dotd.org or contact me by BattleTag at Jeare#1759.

Thanatos is a mythic raiding guild on Burning Legion - Horde. Currently 3/8 Mythic EP. We’ve been around as a guild since Burning Crusade and many of our members have been friends for years. We started taking mythic raiding seriously in Legion and have succeeded to achieving Cutting Edge each tier since then. We’re a semi-hardcore guild that wants to have fun above all else, but also wants to get all the bosses down.

Outside of raids, we run M+ groups and occasional RBGs.

Raid times

Monday / Tuesday / Thursday 7:30 - 10:30 CST

What we expect

We expect raiders to come into each raid night with a positive attitude. This means being willing to make adjustments to help the raid and understanding that not every raid night ends with the boss dying.

We expect raiders to know their class/spec well and come fully prepared each night. This means knowing the mechanics on new boss fights and having the consumables required to optimize performance.

We expect raiders to be able to make most raid nights. We do understand that real life comes first, and are flexible when it comes to raiders needing to miss a night or be late, provided they let us know beforehand. As a result, we make sure to have a few bench spots to ensure we always have 20 to run mythic. We expect raiders to be willing to sit on the bench as the encounters dictate.

What we’re recruiting

We’re currently in need of DPS and heals to round out our roster for Eternal Palace. Most importantly, we are looking for Rps, healers, shamans, priests, or anyone who can flex DPS/heal. However, any role/spec will be considered for recruitment. Please do not hesitate to apply

Please apply through our recruitment Discord here: _https://discord.gg/cqeZNvd

Add me on Discord (Crook#5571) or Bnet (Crook#11445) if you have any questions

Hi Clytn,

Fallen Empire> is competitive raiding guild on Thunderhorn - US. Our core group of players are exceptional at their roles and have 14 years of mythic raiding experience under their belt. We are a dedicated raiding guild that helps our players get the most out of the game and their goals. We foster a mature, fun and relaxed atmosphere but expect all our raiders to be prepared and excited to work on progression content. We value teamwork, communication, and fun!

Recruiting for all roles and specs: Spriest, Mage, or any exceptional player.

All excellent players will be considered regardless of class

Past Progression:

Too long to post, have been a guild since BC. Thanks!

Current

8/8 M Uldir

9/9 M BoD

3/8M The Eternal Palace

Raid Times

Tuesday 8-11 CST

Wednesday 8-11 CST

Optional

Sunday 11am Alt Mythic Raid

Monday 8pm Normal/Heroic Alt/farm/Carry Run

Want to chat with one of our super cool officer Add one of the following battle tags

Dave#14604 Discord: Dave#2614

Hi there
Guild & Server: (Horde) Tichondrius
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9:00PM - 12:00AM PST
Current Progression: 4/8M EP, 9/9M BoD, 8/8M Uldir
Recruitment Contacts: BTAG KingOfCanada#1687 (Myself/Recruitment Officer) or KirbyAu#1259 (GM)
Requirements: Historically Good Mythic Raid Experience and Logs.
Needs: DPS & H Pally

Diminishing Returns on Dalaran is currently recruiting for a core raid position. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild, focused on end game content.

Started Mythic EP 7/31/19

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression:
EP 3/8 Mythic
BOD 6/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic

Currently recruiting:
DPS: **ANY **
Healer: Druid, monk, disc

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, WELCOME.

I can be reached at my btag – Msgrimreaper#1894 or discord – Msgrim#5553

hi

Scumbag Alley (A - Sargeras) is currently recruiting active players to join our Mythic raid team as we prepare for Eternal Palace. Our goal as a guild is to achieve Cutting Edge each raid tier while having fun at the same time. We enjoy pushing Mythic + keys, PvP, downing Mythic Raid content, and we play other games as well. Scumbag Alley formerly Coffee Oclock was established by close friends in Jan 2018.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM CST
Optional Raids: Tuesday 6:30 PM - 9:30 CST
Adhoc Alt Raids: Sundays

Progression:
Uldir: 8/8 N 8/8 H 6/8 M
BoD: 9/9 N 9/9 H 9/9 M
EP: 8/8N 8/8H 3/8M

We are looking for exceptional committed players!
Open Raid Slots:
Tank: Full
DPS: Spriest, Lock (High need) Any exceptional dps a few slots open.
Healers MW (High need)/ HPal, Priest
also LF DPS that can flex heal if needed
Always open to other exceptional applicants!

Contact on Bnet: Alexhk#1740

<Anatomy> 3/8M is a Mythic progression guild looking for the following specs interested in pushing Cutting Edge: Ranged DPS. Tue/Wed 9p-12a ST. Apply at discord gg/5edAe5Z

Hello! We are working on finalizing our mythic roster. Would love to see what you can do!

< SuperFriends >
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST
Current Progression: 1/8M 8/8H EP
We have just started mythic. We downed Sivara and had 7% wipes on Behemoth on the first day. Im confident, with a few more solid dps, we will progress through mythic in no time.

Here is the usual spam with more info

Dont be afraid to reach out to me with questions or anything!

BNet: Gummyshark#11346
Discord: Gummyshark#5265 (Best way to reach me)

Salt Factory US#206 [9/9M BoD - 4/8M EP]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• BoD - 9/9M US#206
  • Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)
  • T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM / Raid Lead : Bnet - Kisshot#1230

<Alliance Lives Matter> - We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage!

Currently 4/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank or mdps with tank off spec, 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 fury warrior… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.@@@

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

-But My Parse- was formed in the mid weeks of Battle of Dazalore from two former raiding teams. With this new team , smashed through the bosses such as, mythic Opulence, Conclave, Rhastakhan, and Mekkatorque, quickly achieving 7/9 M BoD before the Eternal Palace.

With that said, -But My Parse- is a progression-oriented raiding guild committed to providing a relaxed, but motivated raiding atmosphere while doing our best to clear through mythic content on a limited schedule. Nonetheless, There’s a lot of adult humor tossed around. poking fun at each other, and take things with a grain of salt, this doesn’t give ANYONE the right to be malicious towards one another . We focus on having fun, enjoying the game, and each other, we’re all friends and strive to keep a pleasant atmosphere.

Hours:

Tues/Thurs/ Sunday (Optional) 6pm-9pm Pst

Current Progression :

• 7/9 M Battle of Dazalore
  • 8/8 H Eternal Palace
  • 3/8 M Eternal Palace

Raid Team:

Loot- With the change of the loot system in Legion, loot is now personal but sharing anything is highly encouraged
Equipment- -But My Parse- Provides all the necessary items for an active raider (Food/potions/enchants/tomes/vantus runes/flask/repairs)
Raid Prep- In return for these services all we ask is that you research your class, research progression fights, research tips and tricks, and if you have a little time donate any materials to the guild bank.
Outside of raid- We run ALOT of mythic pluses, pushing keys, farming AP, materials for raid, and general randomness.

Expectations:

• Neck lvl 55
  • 420 ilvl min
  • Rank 2 BIS relic powers
  • Knowledge of current progression fights

Current Needs:

Tanks- None
Range- Mage, Warlock, Shadow Priest
Melee- Death Knight, WW Monk, Rogue, Feral Druid
Healers: None

If your class isn’t listed above but feel like applying please don’t hesitate! We’re always on the look out for exceptional players!

Who to contact:

Philmckraken (Recruitment officer)- Hiddentroll#13894 (Bnet)/ Phil_mckraken#2018 (Discord)

Kyzzi (Raid Lead)- Kyzzi#11594 (Bnet)/ Kyzzi#2547 (Discord)

Gigi (Guild Master)- Gigi#1566 (Bnet)/ Gigi#4411 (Discord)

Toxic - Horde - Area 52 is a merger gone right. Formed a month into BoD and got CE. Looking to continue that in EP. Currently 3/8 M EP. We take the bosses seriously, but like to have fun while raiding.

Laid back group that is not PC at all. We’re a bunch of jerks to each other and we love it. Hop on the Tyrown’s mom train and join the fun.

Raid Times - Tues-Weds 830-1130p EST, possibly Thursdays if a kill is close.

Hunter#17231 (Battletag) or Shujin#4225 (Discord) if you’re interested.

LF SPriest

Hey Clytn! You seem to be a pretty popular guy :slight_smile: . I’m sure it’s all about your charm and not the shadow priest love going on right now :stuck_out_tongue: . I don’t know what kind of guild you’re looking for, but I do know that recently I found my own unicorn guild :unicorn:, so if environment along with progression is important I might have something for you to look at. One small problem though, we’re Tue/Thur which is outside the days you listed, is there any wiggle room? We’re just starting our mythic prog so you wouldn’t be “behind the curve” so to speak. Anyhoo, I’ll toss our copy paste info below, if we pique your interest at all reach out to the recruiter (who is not me I just like this place that much!)

[Imperative] [H] is looking for a few exceptional players to balance out our raid team and push into Mythic Progression. Our raiders are a fun group who enjoy hanging out in Raids and Mythic+. We love to chill and chat it up in Discord! We take progression seriously but still know how to have a good time while doing so.

Current progression: 8/8N, 8/8H AOTC Now going into Mythic :boom:

Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday
9pm to 12am EST

Needs:
Tank: None

Healer: Holy Pally

DPS: Ret Pally, DK DPS, Shadow Priest, Ele Shaman - Must be pulling 30k+ DPS

Recruitment is open to all. If you feel you’re up to making 90% of the raids, performing well every week, and can follow mechanics, please add me to btag and we’ll chat!

Btag: SilentNukee#1505
Discord: SilentNukee#5576

Yeah right on tichondrius horde is 4/8m with 2% wipes on orgozoa we raid tues wed thurs from 10pm to 1am pst my btag is clkrohn#1535 if you’d like to know more

Hey Clytn!

Our W/M team is looking for DPS! Currently looking to finish up H so we’re a little behind what you are looking for but looking to dig into mythic soon. :slight_smile:

Here’s our main post for more info about us:

If this might be something you’re interested in, feel free to add me on discord at Esaora#3578. Good luck in your search! :slight_smile:

Hi there!

We are looking for players seeking a permanent guild to call home! We do have a 100% core raid spot for a solid shadow priest!

We are Alliance on Sargeras, raiding just 6-8 hours per week (T/Th 8-11 pm CST and Monday - flex day - 8-10 pm CST).

We are 8/8H and 3/8M in EP and went 9/9M in BoD for CE and 7/8M in Uldir.

HMU on btag - Lgeme84#1466 - if this interests you! Thanks!

Currently 3/8 Mythic Eternal Palace.
We raid Tuesday & Thursday 9-12 CST on the Horde server Illidan.

Have any questions? Add my battletag:

Coachmcguirk#1860

Avant Garde is looking to push as a top 2 day guild on a 8 hour schedule. If raiding 3 days isn’t for you and want to push content, this is the guild for you.

Schedule
Tuesday/Wednesday 6:00-12:00 PST. Raiders are expected to have full availability during these times. Absences happen, but please do not apply if you expect to miss a significant amount of raid time. We run an optional heroic on Thursday’s at 6:00 PST.

Culture
The guild culture is targeted toward working professional types who enjoy gaming. Maturity, communication & problem solving skills are key.

Evaluation
You will be measured based on your performance in raids. If you aren’t meeting the bar, whether that’s because you didn’t read up on upcoming fights, didn’t invest the time to understand your class, or anything else, we’ll be forced to look for someone else who can. Generally speaking job security here is very high, since we think of ourselves as a community and it sucks to throw people out the door, but if you can’t meet our needs and help us efficiently and effectively compete with top guilds on a 8-hour schedule, you will not be likely to have a long tenure here.

If you play a class with multiple specs for your role, you will be expected to play whichever spec will perform best on a per-fight basis, within reason. If you feel comfortable playing outside your role, that’s a great bonus and you should call that out in your app.

Good communication skills are a must. You don’t need to be the guy who leads the raids, and if you prefer to stay quiet for the most part that’s not a problem. However, you must be able to speak up when needed and need to feel comfortable doing so readily.

Application Link
http:// bit.ly/30TRSFc

Vendixon#11942

Hey Clytn,

I believe we will fit exactly what you’re looking for. Add me on Bnet so we can chat; Pezek#1832

Thanks,
Pez