420 Prot Paly LF Raiding Guild

Hello,

I am looking for an active guild that is looking to clear Heroic Eternal Palace and has an active M+ community. I am currently 5/8 Normal and 1/8 Heroic. I got AOTC in 8.0 and was 5/8 Mythic that raid as well.

I can raid any night but would prefer not to raid weekends.

My Current 120 alts are BDK/Brewmaster/VDH/Bear.

If your interested my Bnet is Heisenberg#1414.

About us:
We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We all decided to step away from the game during Uldir due to lack of interest in the content among the guild. Recently about 10 of us have gotten together and decided to return to the game.

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Classes Needed:
Like I said with us recently returning, no classes are off the table. We primarily are in need of some solid ranged DPS as a primary need though.

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

About IDW:

• I Declare War is a raiding guild that was formed a few weeks ago because our old guild leader wasn’t leading it the way a mythic raider should. Our goal is to become one of the best guilds in the US! The leadership of IDW has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

I Declare War - [9/9H BoD; 2/2H-CoS]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 9PM-12PM EST
  • Thursday: 9PM-12PM EST

What we’re looking for:

• We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:
  • Tank (Any Class)
  • Healer (HPaly / DPriest)
  • Shadow Priest
  • Ret Paladin
  • Feral / Balance Druid
  • Warlock (Any Spec)
  • Mage (Any Spec)
  • Warrior (Any Spec)
  • Will consider other roles as well.

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.
  • For additional guild information, please message me in game at KevyKev#1462.

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Hello Stelïokontos! Picc#1316 here.

Righteous Indignation (A) on Korialstrasz is recruiting! If you’re interested in faction changing, read on.

We’re 7/8N in EP and will be starting heroic progression soon, raiding on Saturday & Sunday evenings (9:30pm-1am and 9:30pm-12am Eastern time, respectively). We’re chill and social, typically aiming for AOTC each tier (which we got in Uldir and BoD) and occasionally dabbling in mythic raiding. Flasks/food/repairs provided. We also run a lot of keystones.

Feel free to reply here or send me a message on bnet if you’d like to learn more!

bippity boppity boo

Can you feel the raid tonight

Hey Stelio!

I’m the GM of Safe Word [H] on Kilrogg/Winterhoof, and we’re looking for a dedicated tank for our AOTC focused group!

This group just cleared 8/8 Normal last night, and took down Heroic Ashvane. They raid Mon/Wed, 7pm-10pm PST. I’m also looking to recruit more people who are interested in a little bit of mythic content, as we’re quickly working towards 8/8H and I don’t want to stop there! It sounds like your past experience lines up pretty well with what we’re hoping to achieve.

Our raiders are also required to run +10s every week to help the gearing process a bit, but also to encourage getting to know people outside of raid. We’re also always looking for tanks for M+!

Here’s my long post with more information about the guild. I’ve already sent you a Bnet friend request, and hopefully I can get you in for a trial run tomorrow night :slight_smile:

I hope to hear from you and good luck on finding a guild!

• Fried

Bnet: Fried#11205
Discord: Fried#5654

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301 typicalr0x#1759
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Hi there. Not sure if our raid times work for you, but would like to chat.

<The Veil> 6/8H 2/2H is a raiding guild on Stormrage-US. We aim to push progression within a competitive 2-day (6 hour) schedule while still maintaining a fun and positive atmosphere. We treat each other with respect, seek high performance, excellent game-play and a positive attitude. Drama and toxic behavior are not tolerated here.

Raiding only 2 nights a week means we want our players to be the best they can be. Our members have families, careers, and studies, so we need to take the 6 hours we spend together seriously.

We also run Mythic + most days of the week. For some of us pushing high level keys is our primary WoW focus, but we also strive to make sure our raiders are getting their capped weekly rewards.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)
Thursday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)

Optional: Monday: 5pm – 8pm “Alt”/fun run on re-clears & lower difficulty (pending participation)

You must be able to reliably make the core raid nights with near 100% attendance. Real life does occasionally hit even the most reliable raider, all we ask is for as much notice as possible.

Current Needs:

We strive for an environment that takes the challenges of mythic raiding seriously while giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

We want someone that is going to put forth their best effort. This means knowing your class inside and out, coming to raid prepared with food, flask, runes, re-roll tokens, knowledge of upcoming encounters and your role within them. We are looking for someone who can think on their own and follow a strategy without being constantly reminded throughout the encounter.

Heals – all (preference for monk, priest)

Ranged DPS – all (preference for boomkin, spriest)

Melee DPS – all (preference for shaman, ww monk, warrior, demon hunter)

Tanks – all (preference for paladin, warrior)

Exceptional players of any class should always feel free to apply. Our roster is somewhat flexible so we will never turn away a great player. We just want the best 20+ people in our raid so we can progress.

What we expect from you:

** Discord and a working mic is a requirement **

• Be punctual, reliable, and competent
  • Have a good attitude towards raiding. While we do our best to have fun, our goal is to use our time efficiently and effectively.
  • Have the ability to take constructive criticism. We all make mistakes but repeating mistakes is the bane of progression. Understand your mistakes, learn from them and fix them.
  • Bring consumables: We expect raiders to bring flasks, potions, and some food in case we don’t provide feasts. While we may not pre-pot or food buff on initial pulls, it is expected that during serious attempts, all raiders are maximizing their output.

Our trial period is 2-3 weeks and in that time we consider a several factors - Performance, Situational Awareness, and Fit/Attitude/Attendance. Performance is your output (DPS/healing/threat). Situational Awareness is your ability to not take unnecessary damage and correctly execute fight mechanics. Fit/Attitude/Attendance is how well you fit in with the guild, your outlook on raiding, and your reliability in raids.

Please contact an officer for further information.

In-game: Cattiari | Btag: quirk#1650 | Discord: tipsqueak#6606

In-game: Deathtoany | Btag: cloud82#11941 | Discord: cloud82#5884

Thanks for reading, and we look forward to meeting some great new recruits!

zipiity zip zap

If you’re willing to faction change…

PUGLife is a heroic Alliance guild looking to build its raid team and community!

Here are the details:
We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 10pm-12am EST.
We aim for our heroic AOTC every raid tier and have gotten our achieve every time! We are currently 8/8N Eternal Palace.

What we’re looking for: A few solid dps! All classes and good players will be considered. That being said, we would love a boomkin, mage or DH. Those with viable offspecs for healing or tanking will be highly considered.

How do you join? PUGLife requires a one-week trialing process. This will give not only us but, you, the opportunity to make sure we’re a good fit for one another.

What are we about? We are a guild group that focuses on the aspect of having fun while you raid. While we love to have fun, we can buckle down and kill bosses. Elitist attitudes are not what PUGLife is about. We’re good players but we also don’t take ourselves too seriously. We’ll take players willing to learn and grow into their class. If you’re coachable, we’ll help you as much as we can!

We’re a group made up of 20-40 year old players with jobs, families, and commitments outside of raid. We understand scheduling conflicts can and will happen.

Outside of raid, we run mythic plus, farm old raids for transmog, gather a group for achievement runs, and even play other games together on our ‘Free to Play Fridays!’ Some games we’ve played outside of WoW are Cards Against Humanity, Stardew Valley, Overwatch, Deceit, HoTs and Battlerite!

If PUGLife seems like it might be a good fit for you, add me on battlenet!
GM: Godeo#1447

Hey there, we might be a good fit for you. If you’re looking for semihardcore.

We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 2/2 H CoS. We’re 8/8N 6/8H EP. We plan to clear heroic and push into mythic and get as far as we can. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

Hey there Stelïo! Here are some details about my guild. :smile:

Server : Stormrage

Faction : Alliance

Raid Days : Tuesday, Wednesday optional Thursday.

Times : 10:00pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progress

2/2 H C.O.S. (First day or release)
9/9 H AOTC in B.O.D.
6/9 M B.O.D.
7/8 H T.E.P.

GM- Octopuscake#1921
CO-GM- Warner#1294

[Ruiner] is an Alliance guild on the Stormrage (US-EST) server. We are currently 9/9H AOTC, 2/2H COS (First day) 6/9M B.O.D. and we are committed to raiding 2 days a week. (7 hours a week) with an optional heroic-/Mythic alt run Thursday and encourage everyone to come.Our focus is Mythic content, with M+ on the side.**not a CE guild yet.**Our main goal is to surround ourselves with like minded players, who understand their classes and enjoy our company.

Current Recruitment:

Currently we have a Core, but would like to add to this to give us some wiggle room. We do swap our raid roster depending on a fight or a players progression.Any Melee or Ranged DPS All classes and players will be considered after the trial period has ended. (3 weeks)

1 Tank - With a dps off spec (if app) (PRIORITY)

1 DPS - With a tank/healer off spec.

1 Healer - A DPS off spec is always preffered.

About Us : We were formed by a core group of friends to effectively down bosses within a timely manner together. At the time of it’s conception we were not formally focused on Mythic how ever over time our focus has changed.
primarily focused on getting down as many mythic boss kills as a team while maintaining our roster to it’s fullest… This is not a temporary guild. We wish to build and grow together for future content… We are most importantly friends both inside and outside the game and encourage community interaction.

I hope you consider us!