424 BrM Looking for Raiding team

I have tanked since BC. I am available most evenings. I am not opposed to server transferring but am not willing to faction change. If you are interested hit me up on here or add my b tag Palbast#1984

1 Like

Hi Monkbast,

I think you might be a great fit for the raid group we are putting together. Most of us have been CE raiders in the past and over the mythic raiding becoming a 2nd job, so we are putting together our “retirement home” so we can just have fun seeing content without the min-max toxic environment that tends to come along with hardcore progression.

Here is the spam, but please reach out to me on discord if you want to chat further:

Guild and Server: RAIDER RETIREMENT HOME [H] – Tichondrius
Raid Times: T & Th 8:30pm – 11:30pm EST
Current Progression: 3/8 H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord – majiggs#0782 or Katliana#3289
Needs: Currently need a tank
About: We are a community of friends and gamers that have grown up together and now have less interest in being tryhards and more interest in enjoying the games we play. While primarily a casual raiding community in World of Warcraft, we play many games and have many interests.
We are seeking casual players looking to progress at a decent pace, without all the stress of min max culture. We raid 8:30-10:30 East Tuesday, consumables provided. Adult group, active in discord and other games. Ran by former CE Raiders over multiple tiers. We have several players with 1800+ raider io scores.

Our ideal player is someone who loves M+ and RBGs, and wants to raid casually 1-2 nights a week. CE or high io is a big plus but not required.

Hey pall were a guild that has been raiding since BC together. We are semi hardcore pushing as much mythic as we can per patch. we raid tuesday 7-9 CST and friday 830-1130 CST. Hit me at Cran#1145 if you want to talk.

Hey Monk!

I’m the GM for Safe Word on Kilrogg/Winterhoof and we need another tank for our AOTC focused raid group!

Here’s some information about that team:
Raid time: Wed & Mon, 7pm-10pm PST
Current Progress: 7/8 N, 3/8 H

We’re hoping that this group can dip their toes into mythic after we find our 2nd dedicated tank and another healer. Right now we have people from our other group stepping in to help, but raiding 4 days a week is quickly causing burn out haha.

Here’s my long post about our guild and what you can look forward to:

I’ll go ahead and add you on Bnet and hopefully we can hang out this weekend to get to know you.

Thanks for your time and good luck finding a guild!

Bnet: Fried#11205
Discord: Fried#5654

added you on btag

Hey Monkbast,

Based on your post it looks like you would be a good fit for our team. If you have any questions (or are interested in joining) feel free to add one of our officers below or you can apply with the link below.

Have a nice day!

-Briz

Progression BFA

Progression Legion

Raid Times

Recruitment Needs

What we expect from you

Contact

Hey, we’re interested in a tank :slight_smile:

Vice - Horde, Area 52
7/8H EP, 9/9M BoD CE
Fri/Sat 9-midnight EST