373 Resto/Boomy LF Guild

Im currently LF a PvP/M+ Guild. I dont really have the time to put into a hardcore raiding guild. My work and sleep schedule is kinda funky for WoW Raiding. If youre lookin for someone who will put time and effort to improving his gameplay for M+ and/or PvP content Im def the one. But not really raiding, i was 2/8 M Uldir.

Oxbrutalxo#1855

Hey Tekxx. I am the GM of < Dont Die > of Hyjal and we are an adult, casual guild. Our main focus is achieving AoTC each raid tier, but we also understand raiding is not for everyone.

This is why we are always seeking to expand our roster for those that want to do content outside of raiding. I think you’d fit in well here, and we are always looking to expand our roster.

Please add my battle tag Wild#11964 or on discord Wildreaver#5858. I’d love to talk to you more.

Thanks

1 Like

Hey Tekxx,

I’m the GM for Safe Word on US Kilrogg/Winterhoof (Horde), and I’m looking for more people to bring in to our daily M+ runs. I don’t have a dedicated PVP team, but I’ve recently seen more of our folks starting random BG groups.

If you’re interested in learning more, my long post is here: Delete please

If you’d like to talk to me directly, I’m available on…
Bnet: Fried#11205
Discord: Fried#5654

Thanks and good luck!

• Fried
1 Like

I have a more casual CE focused guild that could use you.

Warsong on Turalyon (Weekend):

7/9H
7/8M (2%M G’huun)
Saturday & Sunday 1pm-4pm EST
Needs:

• 1 Mistweaver Monk
  • 1 Restoration Druid
  • 1 Balance Druid
  • 1 // Mage
  • 1 / DPS DK w/ Blood OS
    Application: https://warsong-turalyon.wixsite.com/guild/application
1 Like

Filled one out. I been afk from WoW for the past 5 months btw

Hey man, I think you would be the perfect fit for our group. We’re in need of more DPS, especially since we are in the process of benching a couple under performing DPS. We’re semi-casual and like to have fun but do progress and get stuff done. I’d be happy to talk to you more and answer any questions or concerns you might have for me :slight_smile:

Hi there! Vae Victus on Mal’Ganis is a new guild on Mal’Ganis looking to fill our ranks. We are a more casual guild (with raiding/dungeons one night a week that is flexible). We do some PVP on the side for the shenanigans. If we seem like a good fit for you, then you can hit me up either in game or on BNet. My BTag is cru22#1546.