380 BM Hunter LF Raiding Guild

Howdy, howdy, howdy. I am just a passionate player looking for something more, something to work toward. Took a brief hiatus after my guild fell apart mid November and have decided to get back into the swing of things now. 2/8 Mythic Uldir and have cleared heroic. To be honest, this expansion was my first taste of mythic raiding/progression. I really enjoyed the challenge, and wish that we had made more progress. I can’t claim to be the best, but I always show up on time, have my consumables ready, try my hardest, and own up to my mistakes. I would prefer to stay Horde side (I love my trolls) and either play my hunter or warlock, which is around 370+, give or take. In general, I’m pretty flexible and laid back. Feel free to hit me up if you’d care for additional info, I’d be happy to oblige. Battletag is Usoppendeuff#1727

Hello Usopp, Astral is currently recruiting for immediate core positions in our mythic progression team.

(4/9H) - Mal’ganis - Horde

Raid Times
Friday / Saturday
7:30 pm - 11:30 pm Server (CST)

About Us:
is a Mythic progression guild built from Cutting Edge players many of which have been playing since 2005. We are a newer guild that started at the end of Legion with an extremely strong core team and a focus to clear Mythic content quickly.

We enjoy having a steady progression focused environment with an efficient and condensed schedule.

What do we give you?
We provide a fun, drama free environment for you to play alongside like-minded players while experiencing end game progression. Outside of raiding, members enjoy other in-game content such as pushing high M+ keys, leveling alts, pulling together alt runs, etc. Many members also play numerous games outside of WoW such as Overwatch, PUBG, LoL, etc.

We also provide all raiders with flasks, feasts, potions, and 2500g in repairs

Nefia#1855 - BNET
Nef#7418 - Discord

Hey there!

I’m an officer of Safe Word on US Kilrogg (PST server), and we’re looking to fill our raid & M+ teams. We always have people running keys, and are currently 7/9N in BoD. We are looking to clear Heroic as well as see how far we can push into mythic. I’d love to get another dps in, and from what you said, it sounds like you bring a lot to the table.

Here’s our long post for more information: [H] <Safe Word> is recruiting for H&M raiding!

Here’s my contact info, but I’ve gone ahead and added you on Bnet as well :smile:

Bnet: Reevz#1181
Discord: Reevez#0615

Good luck!

Hello!

Pale Horse is a Mythic raiding guild on the Hyjal server. We are currently 5/8M

We raid T/W 9PM to 11:30 EST (6:00 to 8:30 PST). Outside of raids we also have groups running Mythic+ dungeons and have an active community of very friendly people.

If you think you might be interested, feel free to join our Discord: https:// discord.gg/QcS9Jm9

Or reach out to the following contacts on bnet with any questions,:

DatDotDoe#1270
Ashenlee#1668

-Stands in bad- is Recruiting for Heroic/Mythic progression For the new Raid Tier 8.1 (Battle of Dazar’alor)!

We raid Sat & Sun nights from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST

Justsomeguy#11441
Konkeo#11954
raydiance#11190

Guild Spam ~ [H] <Stands In Bad> Recruiting for BoD H/M

Pantheon is a Heroic only with some Mythic raiding when there is time type of guild. We want to make sure raids are enjoyed, but not the mythic push stress that some endure. We all have a life, and are not basement dwellers!! Progression is KEY. Warning if you are the type who gets offended easy we are not for you :slight_smile: Rude, Crude, and Saucy!!

We have been around since Legion so we have a solid bunch of folks. We just need more to the roster. WoW lovers unite!!

LOOKING for the following:
Melee: Dk’s, Monk, warrior
**will talk to any other melee classes as well
Ranged: Lock, Boomie, and a BM Hunter

Raid times: TUE/WED 10:30pm EST - 1:00am EST.
Thur Raid/M+ switcharoos 10:30pm EST - 1:00am EST.
FRI: ALT raids for mains / Alts 10:30pm EST - 1:00am EST.

When we are not raiding you can typically find us running Mythic + at the max that can be done for the weekly.

Type of raiders needed: People who enjoy raiding and are consistent raiders. People who know your class inside and out, and who can multi Role in specs. Folks who love wow, and enjoy having fun and not being so serious all the time. We still get it done, but have fun doing it!

We are located on Area 52
Rycon#1217 Discord: Rycon#8818

Karma Horde on Stormreaver is recruiting ranged dps for its mythic team (preference for Hunters). We will consider applications from exceptional melee dps.

Current Progression: 4/9H BoD and 6/8M Uldir

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10:30PM Central/Server Time (Optional Sundays)

Next steps:
Complete and submit an application (Phrasing Raid Team) - https://goo.gl/forms/6Gw6gtMObJPAXwh63
Join the guild’s Discord server: discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
For more information contact: Gingersnap#6581 (discord) or Gingersnapmd#1295 (battle.net)

The Infamous US Hyjal Horde 6/8M Uldir 4/9H BOD

About us
We are a tight knit group of raiders with roughly half the core group knowing each other outside the game in this crazy world. Our guild is a great group of adults that just enjoys killing internet monsters together, getting purples, and just having fun playing the game. With Battle for Dazar’alor here we are looking to recruit a couple more skilled dedicated DPS to our mythic roster.

We Supply Flasks/Food/Vantus

Raid Times : Tuesday/Thursday 6:30pm-9:30pm PST (Server)

We have active Mythic+ and Discord

What we expect from you

• Login on time to raids
  • High attendance (We understand life happens so if a raid is to be missed we just ask for a heads up as early as you can)
  • Come into progression fights with knowledge of the fights (Strats and videos will be posted via discord)
  • Have the ability to take criticisms or tips if given

Having a strong off-spec is a nice bonus

Having logs helps the process

We do not require a “Heart of Azeroth” Level but having it 35+ would be ideal

If you have any questions or need more information please contact us in have on BattleNet or via Discord for a faster responce.

Contact Information
Bøwsette (Mal) - Venomvixen#1370 (BattleNet) - venomvixen#9847 (Discord)
Druchaon - Zarathustra#1351 (BattleNet) - Druchaon#0427 (Discord)
Courtland - Courtland#1201 (BattleNet) - Courtland#8150 (Discord)
Nafta - Nafta44#1125 (BattleNet) - Nafta#7458 (Discord)

Hey Usopp! :slight_smile:

We’re in need of more ranged, so Hunter or Warlock would be perfect! I’ll add you on Bnet as well.

About the Big Brain Boys

Server: Illidan
Progression: 8/9N, 4/9H
Raid Times:

• Friday/Saturday 6p-10p PST
  • Sunday 6p-8p PST (Extra day for progression, officers’ decision)

We are a newly formed Horde Mythic progression guild, our main goal being Cutting Edge in BFA.

We want to establish a group of committed individuals to progress through Mythic content toward our goal. Not at breakneck speed, but at a constant rate of progression.

Our founders are active players who come from backgrounds in Mythic+ and Heroic/Mythic raiding guilds (in WoD, Legion, and BFA)–but ultimately desired more in the way of Mythic progression.

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked below!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hi Usopp,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, horde Stormrage, (21+ ) is currently looking for ranged dps, especially a hunter or warlock. We are a pretty cohesive group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We value our friendships and enjoy raiding together in a friendly team atmosphere where we respect one another and expect everyone to strive to do their best.

Raid nights are Fri/Sat, 8-11 pm EST. We have an alt/trials run on Monday nights from 7:30-10:30 pm. M+ are run during the week. We are a heroic guild - we usually hit some mythic bosses but are not interested in pushing mythic content as that means we would have to potentially sit good raiders to conform to the 20 man limit.

Our goal is to provide a congenial atmosphere where the guild works together as a team for our benefit; both casual players and raiders contributing for the common good. We are a mix of male and female players. If this sounds like the guild for you, contact any member online, or add Tails#1421 or Jackelsrule#1396 to your friends list and we can chat.