427 Fury Warrior LF Raiding/M+ Guild

Just sent a Battletag request!

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a three day schedule (ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Wednesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:30

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

I would be happy to share further details over bnet chat. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

Hiya! :smiley:

-But My Parse- was formed in the mid weeks of Battle of Dazalore from two former raiding teams. With this new team , smashed through the bosses such as, mythic Opulence, Conclave, Rhastakhan, and Mekkatorque, quickly achieving 7/9 M BoD before the Eternal Palace.

With that said, -But My Parse- is a progression-oriented raiding guild committed to providing a relaxed, but motivated raiding atmosphere while doing our best to clear through mythic content on a limited schedule. Nonetheless, There’s a lot of adult humor tossed around. poking fun at each other, and take things with a grain of salt, this doesn’t give ANYONE the right to be malicious towards one another . We focus on having fun, enjoying the game, and each other, we’re all friends and strive to keep a pleasant atmosphere.

Hours:

Tues/Thurs/ Sunday (Optional) 6pm-9pm Pst

Current Progression :

• 7/9 M Battle of Dazalore
  • 8/8 H Eternal Palace
  • 3/8 M Eternal Palace

Raid Team:

Loot- With the change of the loot system in Legion, loot is now personal but sharing anything is highly encouraged
Equipment- -But My Parse- Provides all the necessary items for an active raider (Food/potions/enchants/tomes/vantus runes/flask/repairs)
Raid Prep- In return for these services all we ask is that you research your class, research progression fights, research tips and tricks, and if you have a little time donate any materials to the guild bank.
Outside of raid- We run ALOT of mythic pluses, pushing keys, farming AP, materials for raid, and general randomness.

Expectations:

• Neck lvl 55
  • 420 ilvl min
  • Rank 2 BIS relic powers
  • Knowledge of current progression fights

Current Needs:

Tanks- None
Range- Mage, Warlock, Shadow Priest
Melee- Death Knight, WW Monk, Rogue, Feral Druid
Healers: None

If your class isn’t listed above but feel like applying please don’t hesitate! We’re always on the look out for exceptional players!

Who to contact:

Philmckraken (Recruitment officer)- Hiddentroll#13894 (Bnet)/ Phil_mckraken#2018 (Discord)

Kyzzi (Raid Lead)- Kyzzi#11594 (Bnet)/ Kyzzi#2547 (Discord)

Gigi (Guild Master)- Gigi#1566 (Bnet)/ Gigi#4411 (Discord)

Guild Name: [Ruiner]

Server: Stormrage

Faction: Alliance.

Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday *optional* Thursday.

Times: 10:00pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progress: 7/8 H 6/9M - 7/8 H 8/8N

GM- Octopuscake#1921

**[Ruiner] is an Alliance guild on the Stormrage (US-EST) server. We are currently 7/8 H EP 6/9M BoD and we are committed to raiding 2 days a week. (7 hours a week) with an optional heroic-/Mythic alt run Thursday and encourage everyone to come.Our focus is Mythic content, with M+ on the side.**not a CE guild.**Our main goal is to surround ourselves with like minded players, who understand their classes and enjoy our company.

Current Recruitment:

TANK priority: :boom:High​:boom:

HEALERS priority: medium

DPS priority: medium

This is not a temporary guild. We wish to build and grow together for future content… We are most importantly friends both inside and outside the game and encourage community interaction.

Hey there Frosty!

Safe Word is looking to add some DPS to our raid teams! We raid T/Th, W/M (2 teams), 7-10 PST and both are currently finishing up Azshara and looking at starting M. I have been where you are, pugging is…well, not the best raid experience. We are a pretty tight-knit community of players that work together and do a lot of things outside of raid too, like M+, PvP, farm nights, etc.

Here’s our main post for more specifics:

I’m reachable on bnet at Lyra#11630 and discord at Esaora#3578. Hope to hear from you soon! :slight_smile:

Hey Frostyfang, H Mal’ganis is recruting for 5 raid teams. One of them could be a fit for you. <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 3/8M Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 7/8H Eternal Palace (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - diddy177#1798

3. Insomnia - 7/8H Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922

4. Clockwise - 6/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438

5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 1/8M Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hi Frostyfang

Haunted by Murlocs (6/9M BoD 8/8H tEP) is looking to recruit exceptional raiders for our three raiding teams.

The Who:

We are a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild who emphasize on regular attendance. Leadership comprises of a GM council and an officer team. Each raid has its own raid leader.

The When:

1. The AM team (8/8H) raids Wed/Thu/Fri 10:00AM-1:00PM EST with optional Heroic Clear on Tue 11AM-1PM EST.
  2. The WE team (8/8H) raids Fri/Sat 9:30PM-1:30AM EST.
  3. The PM team is a newly forming team and raids Tue/Wed/Thu 7:00PM-10:00PM EST

The Requirements:

Raiders must be above 425ilvl and have a neck level of 57 at least to trial with any of the raid teams. We have a ramping neck level requirement of one level extra for each week AK rolls out.

The Rules:

1. Trials are brought in depending on the needs of the raid on the day and are expected to be available for the duration of the raid they are trialling with. If the performance exceeds expectations trails will be inducted into the raid team.
  2. All loot that is looted by a player belongs to the player unless they give it up for rolling. An officer council will decide who the loot goes to (like the loot councils of past expansions)
  3. All BoEs that drop during the raid go to the officer council to fund the repairs, feasts and cauldrons provided in the raid.
  4. Players are expected to show up fully enchanted and gemmed before the raid with the best pots they are supposed to use.
  5. Discord is required for all guild raids and is expected to be kept clear for callouts and stuff
  6. Drama is not entertained, and repeated drama will result is a guild kick.

The Needs:

We are looking for exceptional raiders to fit in to our three raid teams - AM, WE and PM. We require different class/spec combinations for each team, and you can find each team’s requirements below.

• AM team is looking for exceptional dps with healing OS preferably a balance druid and a shadow priest. We are also looking to recruit a mage, a warlock, a fury warrior and other exceptional damage dealers.
  • WE team is looking to recruit two healers preferably a resto druid/shaman, a holy priest We are also looking to recruit a rogue and other exceptional damage dealers.
  • PM team is looking for exceptional players to build the raid from scratch and looking for all classes and all roles at this point.

The Application:

You can join the guild by contacting one of the officers or recruiters listed below. Alternatively, you can join our discord listed below and send a discord message to a GM or Officer rank person directly speaking your interest.

Bnet Contacts: Dashieb12#1376, scrubbyskunk#1264, Sherlock#12552
Discord: discord.gg/nr6kKuw

You’ve got a lot of replies, but I hope you have time for one more;

I’m an officer for Attrition, located on the Destromath server cluster. We’re 3/8M currently, looking for a decent fury warrior ourselves.

We raid Tues/Sun prog and Heroic on Thurs. 9:30p to 12:30a EST all nights. Add me on Discord, Brodimus#2194—would love to talk more to ya.

[H] VOID - voidguild.com - 4/8M (US 61st BoD)
Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, 7:30-11:30 PM Central Time.

Current needs (ALL CORE SPOTS):
-Ranged DPS (Any)

-Melee DPS (Warrior, any exceptional players)

Void has been a top raiding guild on the Laughing Skull server for more than four expansions, completing each tier since Wrath of the Lich King through Legion while content was current.

Despite this goal, we are not driven by ranks or by some need to be the best. Void will never have a large bench, class stack or replace one of our raiders just because someone else comes along who might do a few percent more damage or be a fraction of a second faster at dealing with a mechanic. We never go outside of our 12 hour schedule, even in the heat of progression. We simply try to do as well as possible given the time and people available to us.

We’re looking for skilled and motivated players who want to raid and clear content in a timely manner, but do not want a crazy schedule to do so. We want people who want to be part of the group and enjoy raiding. Also, as we run a very tight roster, flexibility is important; the ability to play multiple specs or classes at a high level is a plus.

If this sounds what you’re looking for, please post an application. All applications are private, visible only to the applicant, Void officers, and our senior raiders. Filling out an application completely is the best way to get in contact with us and provide us with the background information we need. If you would like to contact someone directly, add Wickedstylis#1940 or Jayken#1914 on bnet (or Hogar#8492 on Discord) and indicate that you wish to speak about Void recruitment.

App here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScdlAwtcSQoa6Ks8MW0HHOVy_4KgDk89IrXmTwws6rmjmFYRQ/viewform

Hey Frostyfang!

If you’re still looking, [A] Exodus (on Fizzcrank/Aggramar server) would love to have you join our group! We Raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday from 8:30-11:00pm EST

We’re a casual and fairly laid back guild, that enjoys raiding and progression but also just wants to have fun and play the classes we enjoy. We are currently 8/8N 5/8H and hope to get as far as we can in Mythic after Heroic. We usually do M+ and world content while hanging out together in Discord on off nights.

If you’re interested, add me on Bnet and we can talk! Locks#11134

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hi How do you feel about going Alliance and raiding weekends? Fri/Sat 7-10pm PST. Currently we are 1/8M and 7/8H. Add me if interested vcronwen#1282.

Nocturnal Sun on Area52 has a newly forming team recruiting for AotC, we will do mythic once AotC is done. Looking for raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a fun team environment.

Raid times:

-Sat & Sun 8:00 – 11:00pm EST

Team Goals:

-AoTC & Mythic Progression at our pace. As we are not in any sort of race mythic progression will be done at a pace that feels comfortable to the team once we reach our goal of AotC.

Team Needs:

High priority to healers or dps with heal off spec, high need for melee classes though DPS of all kinds please contact Jess, exceptional dps will always be considered!

Requirements – Min ilvl of 400 and min neck level of 50 for normal clears, basic knowledge of fights.

About Nocturnal Sun:

-We are a new team; however, a number of the players have raided together before and were 6/8H before this change was made.
-We are an adult guild, if the occasional joking with each other and swearing bother you then we aren’t the guild for you!
-We consider the enjoyment of the game and loyalty more important then your parse!

Team Expectations:

-We expect all raiders to hold themselves accountable, take ownership of your mistakes and learn from them. Help is always available if you aren’t understanding something or need clarification.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.
-We expect raiders to have appropriate addons installed and updated before raid; we use Angry Assignments, GTFO and Weak Auras - this is not optional.

To apply contact:

-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725) Jessieka

Hello! If you’re still searching maybe we can talk about a place on our mythic roster :slight_smile: my bnet is UnholyMalia#1842 or my discord is Malia #3497. Hope to hear from you!

Hello!

Ascendence is looking for a few more DPS to complete our raid group. We’re an AOTC guild, that is jumping into Mythic.

We’re Alliance, Uther/Runetotem servers and raid Tuesday and Thursday 7:45p-10:45p PST. Our goal is to keep our raid group tight so that no one has to sit. Most have done the hardcore thing in the past, but now want to progress but have fun doing it. Everyone in guild enjoys their mythic pluses.

I hope you would like to chat further!
Cheers,
Cailyth (Recruitment officer - Btag: Cailyth#1999)

Hi there! If a morning team might work, feel free to check us out. :slight_smile:

Constant Insanity is a MORNING raiding guild based on Sargeras Alliance side with a goal of completing mythic content while it’s current. Regarding recruiting, while we have a “wish list” of classes, a good player with a positive attitude is worth more than a specific class. If you are interested, feel free to look us up on discord or add to BNET even if you don’t see your class/spec listed below!

Current EP progression:
8/8H
3/8M

Raid days:
Weds 8-11am CST
Thurs 8-11am CST
Fri 8-11a CST

Discord: kalanii#9911 (lowercase)
Bnet: Kalanii#1116

Hello!

I’m Guerrie from the guild <Execute Order Sixty Six> on Area 52 [H]. Our goal is to get AOTC each tier and then to push very casually into Mythic from that point. We raid 10pm-1am EST on Tuesdays and Thursday, and we’re currently 6/8H. We also run plenty of Mythic+ and Battlegrounds throughout the week as well. Send myself (Guerrie#1803) or Arianial (Arianial#1371) a BattleTag request if you’re interested or would like to know more about the guild! We look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Frostyfang,

I’m Nalatha, recruitment officer for my guild Luminance. We are a group of friends that met in a semi-hardcore raiding guild. After getting tired of the raid environment and negativity we decided to spread our wings and start our own thing. We currently raid casually 1 night a week, Fridays from 10 pm EST - 1 am EST and our progress for Eternal Palace is 7/8N 3/8H. Our server, Kirin Tor-connected, is a central time zone server, but we schedule events around eastern time zone. Our leadership has no desire to enforce parses or ridiculous ilvl/raider.io scores. I would love to talk more with you if you’re interested. My bnet id is Lostariel#1991.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Goodmorning! I’m Smitty and I’m the raid leader of [H][US-Area 52] we are a newish guild, formed in March 2019. We are an adult only guild with the purpose of being a positive and helpful community.

We run M+s on a daily basis, we make sure everyone has their M10 done for the weekly.

We teach those how to do M+s if they aren’t sure, and we thrive to do the best we can.

We offer guild repairs, feasts, flasks, gems and enchants to everyone.

We raid Friday and Saturday 8:00 to 11:00pm EST. We are currently 8/8N 6/8H, we achieved 9/9H BoD and 2/2H Crucible since forming. We are currently looking for DPS Warrior, RANGE DPS to help finalize our raid team, we currently have 15-18 core.

Once we are finish with AOTC we will do Mythic progression, we have a few new people to Mythic so we are going to introduce Mythic in a nice positive manner instead of a toxic community. We are there to help one another become a better player instead of just disrespectful to one another.

If this sounds like home to you, feel free to add me on Bnet to talk more. InTheShadows#1278