Looking for a Mythic raiding guild

I’m returning to the game after a pretty long break, and I am looking to find a solid guild to raid with before Shadowlands comes out. The last tier I really raided in was tier 16/SoO and have Cutting Edge for Garrosh, and I had top 10 healing ranks in Highmaul.

My mains are a resto druid and holy/disc priest, but I am pretty flexible in what classes I can play. I am currently horde but I’m not opposed to faction changing for the right guild.

1 Like

<Rally> 3/8M is a brand new guild formed by players who want to take their raiding time seriously. We are looking to push CE this tier and beyond with a solid core. We are an adult guild without toxicity. Stability and attendance a top priority. We pride ourselves on pushing out characters as much as possible, including running logs and sims.

Current needs are an exceptional healer, amazing dps including Shadow Priests and balance druids.

Our raid times are Tuesday, Friday, Saturday 8pm - 11pm server /eastern.

You can reach me @ uglie#1977 bnet, Uglie#9014 discord

or our raid lead killyouback @ amerik#11242 bnet , killyouback#3441

Hey, we’re looking for some more solid healers to fill out our roster.

Times: 8-11 PM PST (11-2AM EST) T/Thurs/Sun

We’re 4/8, Horde, and on Hyjal. Guild: Excidiorum – Discord: Rummie#1477, bnet: rummie#1853 – hit me up if these times sound interesting to you!

Hey Cassie,

I’m the GM for Safe Word over on Kilrogg/Winterhoof, and I’m actively searching for a healer for our Mythic roster. We just had a healer step down and go on a break (from WoW, sad face) so we’re going to be recruiting to fill the role as soon as possible. I’d love another disc priest, and would absolutely consider a Rdruid.

We raid Tues/Thurs, 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST). We’re currently 4/8M, with a 45% pull on day 2 of Orgozoa progression. I think we’ll get it down this week!

If you’re interested, here’s my long post: Delete please

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to myself, or my recruiting officer, Esaora :slight_smile:
Discord: Fried#5654 / Esaora#3578

Still looking - bump

Hello Cassie our guild is need of healers and if intersted would love to talk with you more in depth. We are alliance on sargeras and raid tue/wed 730-1030pm cst. We are currently 5/8 M. Reach out and add me on bnet if you like Ash@11430.

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

hey would like to chat when you have a chance!

Illidan[H] REWIND 6/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 6/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

Still looking

We’re 5/8M and raid just once a week Tuesday 8:30 - 12:30 EST. Stinks you’re horde though.

Bigsteer#1581

No point in throwing a big wall of text at you, we’re a 4/8M guild 6% Orgozoa T/W 9:30p to 12:30 EST.

Cyprex#1318 on bnet if you’d be interested at all send me a message and let’s chat!

Still looking

Hi Cassie! We are welcoming returning players to help them get ready for 8.3. Spots in the upcoming raid will be performance based when we go to Mythic. We expect people to accept being corrected in a positive way as we learn the fights. Right now we are doing heroic on Wednesday and Mythic on Friday, reach out to chat if you’re interested.

Koalaty Time is a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more like-minded individuals ready to down bosses, run M+, PVP, get achievements, and build relationships.

We are not a hardcore guild; we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity.

Active Mythic plus players who try to help everyone get their M+ 10’s done every week, with several players 2k io and above.

Our raids are led by experienced raiders who have done the research and put in the time to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success.

Current Progression
4/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC

Raid Schedule
Wed/Fri 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST (8:00pm - 11:00pm EST)
Optional (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015
Raid Leader Battlenet: TheRealTacon#1647

still looking - bump

Hey there we might be a good fit for you if you’re interested in semi-hardcore mythic progression.

We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We were 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 2/2 H CoS. We’re currently 8/8N 8/8H 4/8 M EP. We plan to push into mythic and get as far as we can. We are also working on trying to have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal(has been tuesdays lately) fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

you can also apply here(just take the space out between h and t):
h ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdyLrGcBGwa5qBgg5l6Bp7dq3uDxSgvb5WROWXEzDVuK3iuSg/viewform

<Alliance Lives Matter> Currently 8/8M[US110] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 2/2H CoS, 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 resto shaman/battle shaman, 1 fury war, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 elemental shaman… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

Finished US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

If you’re interested in raiding with us and have any questions or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

< FRISKY BUSINESS > is a MYTHIC progression on TICHONDRIUS guild looking for exceptional mythic players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge to join our Mythic raid team!

CORE SPOTS AVAILABLE!!!
CAN ASSIST WITH SERVER/FACTION TRANSFER!

Our raid times are Tues & Weds 7PM - 10:30PM PST (10:00 PM -1:30 AM EST).

Our goal is to aggressively clear content, but still have a relaxed raiding atmosphere. All members are expected to show respect to each other and other players.

Our guild also runs High Mythic+ keys, achievements, dungeons, and alt runs.

What are we looking for?
DPS & Healers

You can watch our raids on twitch.tv/saraspank

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to reach out to us!!!
Contact us on Discord: discord.gg/TUHtM9Q

Bnet: Sara#1321
Discord: Sara#4646

Still looking

Add me @ Basedgod#1650