Forsaken/Undead Customization Megathread

How is there not one lol compiling some ones I’ve pulled from previous threads, lemme know what else folks would want:

1. More Jewelry and Frankenstein themed customizations (lots of stuff were added for Maldraxxi, e.g. the electric brain jars, which could be added IMO!)

1. Adding the Afrotextured options to Forsaken Hair, and Beard options

IRL, Curly Hair lasts longer in the tomb than straight hair because curly hair is due to sulfur causing the curl pattern in the protein chain (more sulfur = tighter curls), which prevents moisture and rot from seeping in. This is why a lot of the wigs Cleopatra used survived.

1. Upright posture option

Some NPCs already do it.

1. Option to toggle exposed fingers and toes

2. There are asks for Undead Elf as either a Forsaken customization, a Blood Elf customization, or an Allied Race thing (since you know, Undead Blood/High Elves have been part of the Forsaken since the onset).

3. Adding more specific customization options like with Base Humans, such as eyebrows, “face shape”, nose, etc. (this ties into 1, where you can either choose to have a thin nose, wide nose, or no nose at all lol)

4. Adding greater choices therein (e.g. more scars, maybe have your face rotten, empty eye sockets with a glow effect, etc)

5. Vampyr Forsaken, whether Human or Elves! (part and parcel Dark Ranger concept I wager)

6. Make Natalie Seline undead, she’s a Forsaken Shadow Priest founder of the Cult of Forgotten Shadows :frowning: making her human sucks

Sauce:
'Forsaken Customization Suggestions
'I Have a Bone to Pick With Forsaken Customisation
'Please add postures for forsaken customization
'Add the Black hairstyles to the Forsaken
'Dark Ranger Customization Options Request Thread
'"Nathanos"-style Forsaken: Vampirates Customization/AR Megathread

85 Likes

don’t be bitter, be better :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Sounds like you’re upset :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Yikes. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bridge.

15 Likes

In a fantasy game setting, more character customization is always a good thing.

WoW is woefully lacking in this department compared to the competition.

24 Likes

Couldn’t reach the snacks on the top shelf?

Undead are just as deserving of added customisation as all other races and the fact this thread got made means someone cares.

13 Likes

Yes, let us stand up right and have facial hair

15 Likes

Thanks for putting this thread together, Baal!

I’d like to see additional faces, and granular face customization options akin to how those are handled on Stormwind humans.

Example: I’d like to be able to edit my eyebrows, or eyeshadow, distinct from my face.

As it stands, if I want a cool glowy-eye-in-dark-socket effect, I have to choose one of I think 2 faces and eschew the others. Being able to apply eyeshadow or eye-socket shade would open up more options.

I’d like the ability to set face as ‘round’ or ‘narrow’ too.

It would be cool to be able to layer on scars as well.

15 Likes

Added! Points 6 and 7

4 Likes

I like the makeup

21 Likes

As the Necromancer models and Primus show us, necrotic flesh does not prevent one from growing the sort of beard that would shame even the most dedicate of Mall Santa. So it’s always been a bit odd the Forsaken can’t have one, especially considering at least one has a beard in SR.

Personally while I was thankful for the boneless option and eye color options, the Forsaken customization options still seem very half finished to me. For example even with no protruding bones the cloak on the male model at least is still torn from one.

I’d certainly love more mad science stuff like the brain in a jar. But personally I’d love if you could give them death wounds. Maybe a ghoul bite from the neck or one eye socket an arrow tore through. Be neat if you could tell the story of how they died with just their appearance.

11 Likes

ARROW IN EYE! oh yes I’d love that!

6 Likes

Yes yes yes! I especially love the hair, and upright points because those are all LONG overdue.

6 Likes

Long beards with curly hair so my Forsaken can look like me IRL but zombie is what the Primus intended

also an artist is doing the afro on the forsaken art!!! I’ll update when I have it.

5 Likes

I would love Nathanos type undead :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Bump for more Undead options and love for Undead!

9 Likes

Hey you know what’d be mad?

Beards.

Beards for Forsaken.

Beards for everyone.

More beards.

6 Likes

Yes and yes!

As well as this one.

https://imgur.com/S8Ub28l

11 Likes

I am all-in for this. Make me even more beautiful so I can really be painted like one of your undead French girls. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Bumping for support.

2 Likes