Why the lack of Customization?

Blizzard: Only dogs have heterochromia!

Exactly! I’d like to see albino skin colors for all races.

5 Likes

What about the black Elune eyes so Draenei can look like Roswell Aliens??? I joke but also :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: X files theme plays

3 Likes

Ok Final repost of the Draenei thread with lots of suggestions and requests as well as explaining why the current stuff feels insufficient.

Latest news is that the Talbuk was confirmed as the paladin mount! AND they can choose the Elekk or the charger. (Figure all races all be able to choose the charger).

With this in mind I expect them to add new mounts for humans and Blood elves in the future.

EDIT: So they can choose the charger on live so nevermind that last speculation but it’s still a possibility. Figure Blizz does consider the Highlord’s charger as the update.

As for this thread, bad news, the Nightborne weapon confirmed not transmog which is really a shame, I don’t understand why? hope they change it.

4 Likes

Well that’s super poopy.

9 Likes

I´m in the opposite end of the spectrum regarding the Forsaken gals -I want to take the scary zombie aesthetic and drive it up to 11-; I want more realistic wounds with worms and insects coming out of them, extra teeth ala Deadite and/or serrated teeth ala Pennywise, skeleton members (hands / feet / arms / legs) with muscles and meat hanging from them, parts of the body in a jar ala Mordesh (Midare sold the idea to me), toggle to choose the color of the members (I mean I want my Forsaken toons to sport different colored hands just to go up with current lore), Hollow masks as jewerly, regular human eyes with back sclera, etc.

Basically while you want to ditch the sharp fingers and toes I want to double down on that kind of stuff, hehehe…

Shameless link to thread:

5 Likes

Still nothing new announced for Void Elves :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Wouldn’t expect it.

Later perhaps. I doubt they’ll even fill the holes or add the tentacles to the hairstyles missing them.

1 Like

Likely during 11.0 - but they will use the time to update the remaining races in 10.0 which haven’t gotten any heritage armor yet.

I hope they change it too, I’m not sure what made this go with that decision :confused: it’s such an iconic weapon to be locked away like that
Hopefully if people say enough protesting it they’ll reconsider

5 Likes

This would be a bit unfair if you ask me. They should finish legion allied races before 9.1.5 launch and then start working on core races again. Some races receive a very unsatisfactory customisation pass.

6 Likes

Any of the alliance legion AR’s are getting something similar?

Or devs only love the ideas when the ideas are for horde races? LFD got nothing creative, void elves don’t even have new customisations. You guys really want all the alliance players to leave this game?

8 Likes

Void Elves got plenty of attention. If anything, they need more void corruption. Nightborne were in the worst state imaginable, so the fact that they’re finally getting attention shouldn’t be mired with your ridiculous complaint. Bring something constructive to your argument. What do you WANT them to do?

LFD could use glowy effects too, I agree. So ask for them. An onyx coloured LFD with a light glow to their skin would be gorgeous. Imagine that with ivory horns.

11 Likes

This sums up what I want blizzard to look at for LFD I think…

8 Likes

Five new hair colors are plenty of attention? They should have given only copy paste hair colors for nightborne then.

So are night elves. And they aren’t receiving nothing like hand glow to compensate that.

Alliance complaints are always ridiculous from horde fanactics persperctive.

3 Likes

I like how you skirted past my constructive feedback.

5 Likes

Hey blizz, any word of new races? Still would like to hear about mok’nathal and half elves.

They are legit complaining about Void Elves when Void Elves have gotten new customizations multiple times already and then they talk about Nightborne like we are winning by getting more of the same with stuff like hair colors, I would take the Night Elf hair colors any day for my Nightborne.

5 Likes

Well, getting mostly what they wanted (not including void corruption) isn’t good enough. Also, night elves have some of the best customizations in the game, but the males have literally always looked bad. Their casting animation alone is garbage. Nightborne getting attention only helps future night elf passes, I’d say.

2 Likes

It would had been better as far as broadening the customizations dudes… frankly, 2 sets of silver jewerly plus only one of Gold will limit the tmogs A LOT -heck, my rogue will have NO use of the facial jewerly cause those kinda clash with the leather tmogs-.

The NB are still stuck with just one eye color and 5 shades of white haircolor plus 3 shades of black.

They just got body tattoos, leaf toggles, additional eye colors, additional hair colors…

Says the Nelf main, you know… the second BETTER customization given as far as core races are concerned.

We support the Nelf males getting fixed their facial geometry as far as I´m aware… also wasn´t his complain related to “Void Elves”? Well, they can only blame their own players when they literally campaigned to clone Belves instead of asking for new stuff.

8 Likes