Forsaken/Undead Customization Megathread

I would love more customizations for UDs!

My favorite race animations and overall looks from Vanilla til they added the new models has been male UDs. I really wish we could bring back the racial casting animations and movements. I can’t put my finger on it, but something is really weird with the way my male ud runs now, (too bouncy?) and are they more stooped over or is it just more pronounced now?

I think making a more upright model might help alleviate some of the weirdness IMO. I love the makeup for the males too in the picture above and would love to have more facial appearances with different noses, or no nose at all.

I would also love more hair colors, I love the blue honestly but would love to see some of the other current colors be reworked like the purple to have a more vibrant option.

An elf option would be interesting to see implemented as well. Not sure what all that would entail, ears, eyebrows?

More options always seem good and I love all the suggestions above!

3 Likes

Full Skeleton Forsaken!

[Insert Spinal picture here].

14 Likes

Lots of good thoughts here!

3 Likes

Throwing my support in for you folks, really hope you get what you’re asking for. Also, I like how well written, with examples, the OP is. Well done!

8 Likes

With Forsaken I kinda wish you could pick separate stages of rot for each limb. Maybe one leg is solid while one leg is extra rotted

8 Likes

Don’t you want your undead to look undead?
Pretty undead?

Or is it just MaybellineTM

2 Likes

bump! I know more forsaken want more options :frowning:

1 Like

You did a good job on the post man. I agree. I may not like undead or horde really that much but undead need more love :heart:

3 Likes

Plus one support!

5 Likes

Bump, I should have the “Forsaken with black hairstyles” soon!

6 Likes

Great points, I love it. My main want for forsaken at the moment is the no jaw option for female undead since it’s pretty crazy the male had it since vanilla but not the female.

My other want is for elf ears and eyebrows, but this kinda ties into both point 5 and 6 since they would just be some of the options if you could pick eyebrows/ears separate to the face. And would go a long way to play undead elves, especially for people that want dark ranger characters, even if it would not be the pretty belf model.

Then also I want the return of skull face but for both genders, back before the WoD model update the female undead had a face option of a fully skeletal face but it was turned into a regular face after the update.

13 Likes

These look cool ! I hope you guys get what you are asking for. I fully support this thread.

5 Likes

Elven ears and eyebrows for those who want to play deteriorated undead elves. A model toggle for the ones who want to play the traditional dark ranger!

Also a drooler face for the female undead would be nice too. Also black hair, please!

5 Likes

This is great.

Just one gripe, NO MORE ELVES.

2 Likes

Edit:

Sorry Baalsamael. Out of respect for you and your thread I’ve removed my snarky response.

Afro-textured Forsaken are finalized :slight_smile:

https://twitter.com/RamavataramaArt

Check out the artist!

5 Likes

Elven ears and aesthetics for them.
A small but notable chunk of their population would be from quel’thalas as well, and this’d make dark rangers playable with their actual people.

2 Likes

The concept art looks awesome, the female hair reminds me of the undead character from the hearthstone expansion “Forged in the Barrens”.

2 Likes

That’s what people have been telling me albeit the intent is Natalie Seline

2 Likes

Yaaah! Gimmie back my skull face!!

5 Likes