For people who play D4 (complainers need not answer)

Well companions for one and definitely adding the companion from act 3 in D2 would be a plus. Also adding into the game another class, i think they realistically should add 3 other classes but keeping it two would add to the selling point. It should be a class already in the diablo world too, my vote would be a Paladin. Also had a deeper customization to characters and companions if they are present or will be. A much deeper skill tree and shoot even adding a secondary class would be fun. Obviously a higher level would be much welcomed and a Tier 5 & 6 with added world map changes. I like the world map and they need to utilize that to its fullest! For Tier 5 & 6 I want to see like 4 Butches spawn out of nowhere on the world map and a Golden Giant Golden running around and mass mobs of monsters just roaming the maps just marching and bosses portal out of nowhere, flying demons covering the sky, capable of leveling glyphs outside of the dungeons, faster horse upgrades along with attacks, lets go make it worth it DEVS!!!
Oh also add a charm based system please, that adds so much to the game and makes loot finding even more enjoyable.

I would like multiple tabs in the skills area so I can setup a tab for NM100โ€™s, speed farming/gauntlets and, AoZโ€™s.

1. a second new class, the Crusader :grin:
  2. some cool chatty hirelings to keep me company in my adventures and pick up my loot
  3. lots of nice cosmetics that you can earn just by playing the game (and I mean nice, so no silly backpacks or mount trophies!)

In no particular order

Group 1: LFG tool, general chat channel, better options to dye armor

Group 2: Better options for boss mats ( ToW cache, Gauntlet cache, vendor), more world bosses, tougher world bosses, more legion type events.

Group 3: Loot filter (or stop giving us sacredโ€™s and blue 925s), sockets on gear for runewords, items that can socket into others. No robotic pets going forward please.

Thanks.

1 - WT5
2 - Some sort of steady end game progression. Glyphs/paragon/whatever. Something that starts progressing at 100 (or whatever the max level is after the expansion)
3 - The end of massive advantages for group play

I really think they could make this game much better by implementing -

1. world tiers normal, nightmare, hell , inferno modes - the ability to run whatever mode we want with the ability to run the campaign on all 4 difficulties

2)group finder mode - has to happen - this game is always played solo unless u have friends

3)get rid of the aspects - bring back low level leveling sets, uniques, legendaries

That would make the game enjoyable for me and make me want to play it again. Also with re-implementing Difficulty levels - get rid of the ridiculous level scaling system they have now. The campaign is fun but it just ends way too soon (lvl 50ish) and being able to get to the next difficulty and run it again I think would solve a lot of the problems we have now with the boring, NMDs, Trees, Dungeons, or other stuff I dont personally bother doingโ€ฆ

Whatever can be used from all this:

Table of Contents
x1. Improvements, Fixes, QoL = 30 Improvements, Fixes, QoL
x2. Calendar = Calendar System Makes Happy Eyeballs ๐Ÿ‘
x3. Companion App = Diablo 4 Mobile Companion App
x4. Paragon Stones = Paragon Stones give spinach muscled arms!
x5. Obol Vendor = Obol Vendor becomes a conglomerate!
x6. Build Safezone = Build your own Safezone and gain bonuses with components!
x7. FLEX = NEW FLEX affix is approved by Arnold Schwarzenegger
x8. Shrines = Expanded Shrine System gives better mojo โ›ช
x9. Set Items = Set items get Deckard Cain to stay awhile and listen
x10. Treasure Gremlin = Treasure Gremlins are pregnant with goblins!
x11. Empowerment Levels = Empowerment levels gives players purpose at LV 100!
x12. Nightmare Dungeon Affixes = Nightmare Dungeon Affixes can git gud with this updated system! ๐Ÿ‘
x13. ChallengeDungeons = Challenge Dungeons make you git gud!
x14. Dungeon Rarity = Dungeon Rarity brings all the boys to the yard! ๐Ÿ˜‚
x15. Legendry Glyphs = Legendary Glyphs make pp into PP
x16. New Helltides = This Updated Helltide system has chance for hell to freeze over. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
x17. Eternal Game Modes = NEW Eternal Game Modes are a spicy meatball! ๐Ÿง†
x18. Events = Event Rarity Makes People Borat I am Excite! ๐Ÿ’–
x19. Primals = Octimus Primals! ๐Ÿ•—
x20. Crafting = Why did you Make like a Crafting Skill Tree and ๐Ÿฅฌ this out!
x21. Reputation Crafters = Reputation Vendors / Crafters are a Hikaru Juicer ๐Ÿงƒ
x22. Gems = He went to Jared to get this Gems upgrade! ๐Ÿ’Ž
x23. Upgraded Occultist = Improved Occultist covets your gems and is not Adam Sandler
x24. Nexus = Live long and prosper with Nexus. New content for high level players. ๐Ÿ––
x25. Sage Vendor = The NEW Sage Vendor turns your duds into thuds! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
x26. DPS dummies = We Need some Mmmm Crash Test Dummies ๐Ÿช†
x27. Blessing Vendor = Bless me Vendor for I want to sin. ๐Ÿ™…โ€โ™‚๏ธ
x28. Hero Variants = By the Power of Greyskull here are Powerful Hero Variants! ๐Ÿ’€
x29. Pets = Get a Pet save your mouse clickies! ๐Ÿ‡
x30. Shoulder Gear Slot = NEW Shoulder Slot = ๐Ÿ˜
x31. Earring Gear Slot = New ๐Ÿ‘‚ ring Slot = Hear me Roar with approval
x32. Affinity = 3 NEW Affinity Types give players more choices in powering up. ๐Ÿค”
x33. NEW Gear Affixes = 20 NEW Affixes. PLEASE comment even if you no like. ๐Ÿค” - #23 by Urza-1177
x34. NEW Goblins = Goblins Two.oh! ๐Ÿ‘บ
x35. Locations = TBA
x36. Implicit Affixes = NEW Implicit Affixes for all items now Iggified ๐Ÿ†•

NEW Boss and UBER distribution idea = NEW Boss and UBER distribution idea. ๐Ÿ’ก
Mount Racing = Mount Racing. Get your hoof on! ๐Ÿ‡
Unique Enchanting = IDEA - Unique Enchanting! ๐Ÿฆ„
Region Economic Buffs = IDEA - Region Economic Buffs. ๐Ÿฆพ

Infernal Helltides = Infernal Helltides (Warning inc essay!) ๐Ÿ”ฅ
10 New Affixes = Bonus 5th Affixes (10 total) make you go wut in the wut wut!? ๐Ÿ˜•
AoZ fixes and ideas = Salvaging AoZ into something coherant on Eternal ๐Ÿฉธ
The Bone Thrall Ballista Thread = The Bone Thrall Ballista 3 Emoji Thread ๐Ÿน
Potion Thread = The Toil Trouble Cauldron Bubble Potion Thread ๐Ÿงด
Runewords reloaded = Runewords reloaded! ๐Ÿ”ข
Gauntlet 2.0 = Gauntlet 2.0 ๐Ÿงค
New Solution for Gauntlet = Solution for gauntlet problems = FIXED / OPEN version ๐ŸฅŠ
10 Elephants = Addressing the 10 Elephants in the Room ๐Ÿ˜
Steel chest solution = Steel Chest solution and QoL for Helltides. ๐Ÿ”ง

Nightmare Dungeon Affixes = Nightmare Dungeon Affixes can git gud with this updated system! ๐Ÿ‘
Dungeon Rarity = Dungeon Rarity brings all the boys to the yard! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Challenge Dungeons = Challenge Dungeons make you git gud!
Most Awesome Dungeon Affixes = https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/most-awesome-nmd-nmv-affixes/154363

Top 10 Endgame Activities = https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/top-10-inventive-d4-endgame-activities/152115
Top 20 Helltide Improvements = https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/top-20-helltide-improvements/135370
Top 10 New UBERS = https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/top-10-uber-uniques/152356

I find that having expectations leads to disappointment when it comes to this game.

1 Like

Iโ€™d like to see an AH. Actually a RMAH would be amazing.

• Just a few, but very interesting and long questchains. Not this bloated WoW-garbage we have now.

• No more advantages for group-playing.

1 Like

a ssf mode would be really nice

1 Like

I think having expectations is fine. I think people should have more realistic expectations though. Realistically my expectations for the ptr and s4 are fairly low.

I donโ€™t expect issues reported from the ptr to be fixed in a timely manner. I do expect s4 to be a little better than s3, only because s2 devs are making it. But I could let down to lol, which is fine. If s4 and the itemization changes end up being poor, than plenty of other games play and things to do.

If itemization and endgame encompass better crafting/augmenting options and potentially a cube-like mechanic, I say a lot more work on expanding the skill trees so that player decisions outside of gear feel more meaningful and โ€œuniqueโ€. Iโ€™d like more possibility to focus on skills that arenโ€™t typical damage dealers, as well as a much revamped early game, to include early game uniques, etc. Thereโ€™s no reason to gate all of them for WT3 and beyond. You spend a decent amount of time every season leveling your characters and itโ€™s boring as hell after youโ€™ve done it a couple times. There need to be more ways to make that a fun time BEFORE getting to WT4 and your endgame build. :v:

1 Like

I agree with this. I enjoyed the green Helltides of S2 myself. S3 didnโ€™t quite hit that same amount of fun for me personally. Granted itโ€™s all subjective, but Iโ€™d prefer a little variety for the early to mid game content as well.

1 Like

Iโ€™d like to get more cosmetics for being rank 1 and not a poster.

How is renameing the world tiers make the game better? :laughing:

They are allready looking into this. Well might take a few reminders from us, but they know people want this.

Nr1: More social features. Group finder etc.

Nr2: I hope they change the outer world to have fixed lvl zones (zone1 = lvl 10-20, zone2 = lvl 20-30 etc), and not make them lvl with your character.
But add a feature where every zone can have an outbreak/invasion or somthing and it will increase in lvl and still have purpose at max lvl.

With this change i also hope they give items fixed itemlevels/equiplevels, and make many low and mid level legenday/unique items have certain niche uses even at max level. This will give people a reason to go to lower lvl zones again to hunt certain items for specific niche builds at end game (this gives item hunting an extra boost as an end game activity). And ofcourse you could be lucky and already get some of these items while leveling up.

An expanded skill tree with options that are actually more interesting and fun to play. Each skill might have 2 options, however in most cases one option is vastly superior so that is all everyone plays. Add new skills plus another 2 options to each skill type.

Uniques that are actually transformative and do more than simply add raw stats or power. When you equip most of these items you generally only see bigger numbers on your screen and it lacks any real flavour or visual differences in the game play. Sure you might press one button more often to retain a buff, but thatโ€™s not really defining or transformative. 37 flavours to choose from and they are all vanilla.

Speaking of vanilla, way back before launch there was a promise of over 150 unique dungeons and bosses. Is there any plan to actually fulfill this promise? Slapping a different tile set on the floors, different skin on the walls and swapping red ghosts for green ghosts and goatmen for cultists is not my idea of unique at all. Thankfully we get one of a handful of bosses at the end (sarcasm) in the form of tomb lord, khazra abomination, and if you are lucky maybe a sea hag or den mother. There is also that annoying bug that shows up a couple of times that gets renamed for helltides that everyone skips.

Lets start with those things first :arrow_up:

1 Like

need an in-game chat feature, especially a general chat. Surprised blizzard forgot how to do this in 2024

no thx, itโ€™ll just become another trade channel that i left the moment i started the game. leave /1