Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

Huh just noticed we passed 5k posts. Nice!

Anyways, been seeing a few new threads.

Just for fun what would ya’ll want a void elf shaman ghost wolf form to be if they were unique to each race with shaman?

Only things I came up with is just a version of our hunter pet or a little mind ender. Lol

3 Likes

Maybe like those primordial wolves in Zeroth Mortis but less Art Deco and more Voidy

1 Like

Sorry I posted in the other thread thinking it was this one.

I want to applaud the hard work everyone is doing here too, along with the dedicated effort of advocating for more character customization to everyone overall.

Thank you all so much!

As per the question, I would find it amazing to be one of those void elementals (the ones that look like a voidwalker). That would be nifty and kinda funny since if you’re speeding along on your Warlock then your Voidboy moves quickly too :laughing:

2 Likes

That would be amusing. Could put little tentacles on the back like you saw back on some in WoD.

Thank you. Its been a lot of work putting this together. Hopefully Blizzard will see the efforts here and the options people have been requesting and put forth the effort to bring them to the game.

And on that same line, Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread! Without all of you this place would be nothing.

That would probably work too and certainly fit the theme of the void.

2 Likes

A second void elf demon hunter (Hearthstone). :v::purple_heart:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2022/44/5/1667542330-sch-356.jpg

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2022/44/5/1667542320-glide-full.jpg

7 Likes

Void and Fel are volatile but not that incompatible I believe (we had a raid boss of it in Hellfire Citadel didn’t?) but the complication for VE DH (Vedh) would be in how they are created.

The Illdari were all about revenge and taking out the Legion. Now that that’s accomplished I don’t see them stuffing demons into people for a standby army in case of [insert potential vague ominous threat], because 1) Demons aren’t around as much any more and 2) are they even capable of making more/can anyone do the ritual?

Onnnnnn the other hand if your Vedh came about due to being kidnapped and experimented on in a demon lab/prison and the opening scenario was about breaking out that would be pretty sweet.

3 Likes

I think a simpler scenario would suffice, blood elf demon hunters have joined their void elf family/friends in the alliance, much like the dark rangers.

We could also have the same scenario with the blood knights for the addition of the paladin class.

I wish other races got as much love from people as this does. It’s actually pretty impressive how much effort people put into some of these things.

1 Like

I love her :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

… what does that have anything to do with Demon Hunter?

Nevermind, this comes across as baiting.

Void elves were blood elves.

They could recruit blood elf demon hunters who would be interested in the void and would like to join their families or friends.

Wait wait i responded in wrong thread

My apologies

… void elves were the ones kicked out of Silvermoon, not the blood elves. The void isn’t gonna help them be with their family, even if said family is void Elfy now there’s no reason for them to go void elf to hang around them. They’re not separated by planes of existence.

There are blood elves in telogrus rift.

2 Likes

Very neat!

Was kinda hoping the wings would be more purple though.

I would imagine that Blizzard will eventually have the DH’s do the same thing the DKs did and give them to all races when the Illidari find some new threat, Perhaps the equivalent of the Eternal Ones for the Fel, coming into play.

They’d have every reason to push to take in new members if they found another threat.

I for one really want Orc and Draenei demon hunters as those could actually be added right now without any real conflicts with their current introduction and I think its awesome.

But for every other race I think our best bet is for the Illidari to recruit new members.

Also I can’t imagine the ritual they all went through has been forgotten.

Honestly wish the same as well.

So many races deserve well put together threads to heap their ideas and concepts into.

I’d actually have made a Blood Elf thread like this as well long ago but another person got to a Blood Elf Customization thread before I started.

I do have a Mechagnome thread like this and my Kul’tiran one has just been converted over…

You can also find many many threads for customizations and Allied Races at the bottom of the main post under Other Threads of Note!

There may be but its always seemed a stretch to me since the Blood Elves proper and the Illidari are two different groups.

I wouldn’t say its impossible of course, it just seems unlikely to me. I think our best bet for the DH class will fall with a release of all races for DH.

2 Likes

Is this not a night elf? It looks like one.

Not unless Night Elves have recently developed shorter more upright ears and tentacles.

I don’t see any tentacles, but I might just be missing them.

It just looks like a night elf to me. :person_shrugging:

They’re drawn a little different than the last void elf demon hunter. Let me see if I can put a close up together…

EDIT:

The tentacles are in purple. Its also a void elf hair color and style.

3 Likes

Either way, I don’t mind Void Elf demon hunters. I kind of wonder what the lore for them might be, since afaik demon hunters aren’t made anymore and void elves have only existed for the last few years.

I don’t claim to be a demon hunter lore expert though.