Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

Void elves want more hairstyles.

2 Likes

The primalist air and fire eyes look kind of voidy.

3 Likes

Skintones and eye glows aside, I don’t think any justification is needed for sharing hairstyles between both void elves and blood elves.

It’s hair.

In fact, give us human styles and kul’tiran styles too.

4 Likes

Say where is your beautiful High Elf Looks Sylvanas from Moonguard Alternate Timeline?

1 Like

To be fair, there aren’t many people opposed to Void-themed options which is what this thread is targeted towards.

This thread is targeted towards the breadth and width of Void Elf customizations though it focuses on high elves. Including adding classes.

My thread is focused on void aspects alone.

For parity heres the belf thread too.

4 Likes

Oh poop. I got my threads confused. I thought I was posting in your thread :sob:

1 Like

It happens. The thread names are similar to one another.

2 Likes

there are a lot of people wanting the void themed options as myself, i support both. but there’sa a chunk of anti high customizations for void elves, that lurk and blindly support the void customizations options in bad faith to opose the opinions of this thread, mostly blood elf paladin players

they kept moving on, being anti void elves at all, to being suporters of void customizations for void elves, their last stand is anti void elf paladins petitions. dont be fooled those people will never touch a void elf, there’s plenty posts in the void thread of people who lurked here being oposed to this thread

1 Like

There needs to be a meeting on naming conventions.

he looks like a half elf
https://gp1blizzard.blob.core.windows.net/propressroom/Content/Artwork/Eva/BlizzardLive/artwork/2017/12/08230444-4f99338b-ed51-4649-a3c8-a7f357fba47a/Hanzo_Scarlet_Farstrider_Skin.png?lightbox=y&ex=2021-09-01+03:00:00&sky=2f7bc01ac047563d6370ea56318d394d3039bee3f620707298949fa862062197

1 Like

They took the original design (human) and just attached longer ears to save on the costs.

Don’t forget to submit your in-game suggestion requests for more blood elf customization to be logically copied over to Void Elves

1 Like

Only things I want from the Blood Elf Customization Options is just some of nicer Hairstyles from the Males and Females. Maybe another shades of the Brown, Orange, Blonde, and Blue Hair Colors. That’s it. Other than Npc High Elf Skin Tunes that is 5 that hasn’t been made for Customization Options for Both I say that’s it.

3 Likes

Hmmm, nah. Don’t get me wrong, the hair styles both male and female Blood Elves have are nice, but I want something new. I am sick of the copy-paste.

If anything, I want to see the models altered a bit to say the original concepts used from the old High Elf threads for the Void Elves. Make the Void Elves a little more unique than the ones on Horde.

4 Likes

What even is this? See what I mean. You totally are an anti. These aren’t the takes of someone who is pro high elf, that’s for sure.

Void Elves have stinky hair. Especially the men.

Why go and make more garbage hair styles potentially when we can just get ones that already work? Why wouldn’t a high elf have the blood elf hair? We see them with it in game.

Also why do we need a new model? We are the same race. It makes no sense. And blizzard will never put in the work to make them different. Allied races were meant to look similar.

Besides, what you want… it makes them look like stupid night elves. All tall and lanky and disproportionate. I would delete my elf if he ever even looked remotely close to that.

If I wanted to play a night elf I would. They already exist on the alliance.

i think they meant these

7 Likes

Dude, I put you on ignore, stop following me to every thread. All you’re doing is the same thing as the Anti’s, trolling and harassing.

Pretty much. Nothing wrong with these models ideas.

Basically, I’ll put it this way, pretty sure the saying, “no two persons are the same” also applies in the Warcraft Universe, and I do believe that elves would be of no exception. Basically, the idea is to well, just requesting to make them a little different to shut the other group up on this “visual distinction” argument.

2 Likes

even just giving them non glowy eyes or a different posture/pose, makes a huge difference

7 Likes

Those models would be great as additional body types too, offering up the potential for additional physiques as well as the building blocks for more visual distinction.

5 Likes