Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

I think that was the thread you are looking for.

4 Likes

Yess! I support the DR stuff as well! Balesong has always been there and i recall her wanting us to get what we wanted too! I love that mask Seles! It’s really cute! <3

1 Like

I fully support the above suggestions for Blood elves, such as red eyes, unlocking DK skins to be usable on any class, re-introcuding the Arcane as a theme for Belves (why should Nightborne be the only Arcane users?), and adding a pale pink hair colour and a colour with arcane effects to the lower half of the hair. Also, fangs option at the barber, and tattoos of a Braveheart style, in both blue and red colour!

7 Likes

/sighs

And the"let´s reduce availability" continues… why only blue and red color for the Warpaint, hmm?

Belves have the biggest availability to magical practices, we can perfectly support white/blue/purple/orange for arcane, green for Fel, mint green for nature, yellow for “Light” and red (maybe black too?) for Blood.

2 Likes

Well we aren’t as invested into the belf customizations as you guys would be so we’re just kinda throwing ideas around <3! Those colors sound great though! Yellow, purple, green etc…!

3 Likes

Well dear, between you guys suggesting stuff… for the lols? (no seriously, why do you bother? I know I wont ever bother about making worgen suggestions cosnidering I couldn´t care less for that race for example) and suggesting it following a narrowminded reducting view, I rather you guys simply don´t suggest anything.

From my side it comes as you guys devising ways to remove stuff from the Belves so you can poach later. Maybe that´s not your intentions, but that´s how it comes of as. Also, hard to take your intentions as good faith attempts when you guys ran to upvote this:

On the Belf customization thread. Sorry not sorry, I feel wary of the “good faith” of people that jumped to validate a troll and acted literally how you accuse us of acting 24/7.

3 Likes

You thought she was trying to remove stuff from belves because she only listed red and blue? That’s a huge stretch and honestly reeks of paranoia lol?

That’s great that YOU wouldn’t suggest things for other races (which is fine, nothing wrong with that) but that doesn’t mean that it’s EVERYONE else’s prerogative. Balesong has clamored and wanted Dark Rangers JUST as much as i wanted what i got, so i want to support her in that movement too. I want her to feel that happiness and fulfillment too because i know exactly how she feels.

5 Likes

I mean it’s not like there haven’t been enough people declaring plenty of pretty standard sounding stuff as property of only “high” elves. Like Farstrider stuff.

4 Likes

Well we aren’t those people? She just suggested (most likely) the most basic colors that came to her mind at the time? Ellincia is probably the best that the Pro’s have to offer, she’s BEYOND considerate (and to a fault sometimes)

1 Like

What…? I JUST THOUGHT YOU LIKED THOSE COLOURS!!! I remember you mentioned these colours in one of your posts several weeks ago, if you mentioned more colours I simply did not remember that. Have as many colours as you want. It would be great if you could stop being so suspicious. Also, you literally said a couple posts above that the Arcane theme is now reserved for Nightborne, which I think is complete and utter BS, just like Alliance has several light users, so can Horde have several Arcane users. Who is being narrowminded and reducing against their very own race now? Give me a darn break, lass.

1 Like

Maybe, but people making lists for other people doesn’t work so well, and it often feels like they’re used to suggest stuff that people don’t want onto the other side and keep the stuff they want for the high elves. So not like this is just coming out of nowhere.

3 Likes

Well, the tattoos I suggested ARE wanted. I just didn’t mention that many colours. I’ve had discussions in the past with other pro-belf players who mentioned blue and red, so I went by that. Just cause I’m not listing more of them does not mean that you cannot add in that you also want more tints without insulting others?

3 Likes

Sure dear, is not like I´ve had to deal with this kind of stuff:

Since like forever. So don´t blame me when “people” come pretending to “care” while they suggest a bunch of things putting conditionals while at it (funny how conditionals only matter when talking about Belves).

Then limit yourself to this and move on. Anything else is nothing but you guys messing up on other people´s business in the way you yourselves criticized so.

When have I said I have any preference in colors in here, hmm?

If anything I have even get on spats with Hypheria precisely cause I abhorr the “lul, let´s get the same design and limit in colors” BS approach.

You mistook me for someone else.

Cause story wise, it is. Unfortunatley for us, and as painful as it has been, that´s what happened the moment NB became a Horde aset. Belves in regards to basic arcane portrayal (portal, etc.) simply… disappeared.

Come BfA no more Belf magisters randomly appearing in Horde expac holdouts, no more Belf mage characters getting cameos. EVERYTHING related to arcane stuff is ALWAYS portrayed using a NB character since then (though I should be grateful this meant Thalyssra was the one to bit the “let´s simp for muh Jaina” bullet and not Rommath).

My point is why are you suggesting them if, as Aleona correctly put it, you guys don´t particularly care? As harsh as it sounds, feel free from abstaining (don´t feel obligated to make suggestions for a race you guys don´t care especially if you are ignorant on it´s narrative) cause we can fight that fight for ourselves, we don´t need you guys babysitting us or something. It´s fine, really.

4 Likes

Ellincia has never been of those people. So what other people have done in the past is irrelevant in this situation because she has always had nothing but good intentions.

Woah, this thread has gone places fast.

I think that might be a bit of their problem actually, people that try to people too much of a people pleaser sometimes feels like they are just trying to get on someone’s good side or get a good reputation. It can come off as fake so I completely understand being suspicious of people like that.

1 Like

It’s not like I don’t care. I have said before that I have often suggested to my friends playing Horde, but nobody wants to play Horde among them right now. So, if in the future I switch to Horde for a while, I stated what I’d like to see. Hell, I honestly want to see some pink colours for the elven races and some arcane effects on their hair, as well as new hairstyles. Next time, I will remember to ask only for what I want to see, because you personally hate seeing me make suggestions and will just attack whenever I try to interfere with your personal preferences. Instead of just pitching in what else you would like to see, like normal people do >.<

This thread will probably get much less trafic considering there isn´t much to be done for it´s main goal. Only thing pending is the tattoo thing and the feathers.

Fen´s thread and the Belf one are the ones that have stuff pending so we the ones who care will probably have to invest more on those.

Couple that with me being aware some of them have quite the anti Belf attitude and literally watching them upvoting anti Belf posts, so… not paranoia. Mere awareness in regards to some people here.

Which is the coherent LOGICAL thing to do. Heck, wasn´t you argument about you people literally limiting yourselves to do this? Cause guess what? We don´t have to feel “grateful” over your “magnanimous” gesture.

Ask for what YOU want instead of coming here pretending to know what I want, less condescension that way. And maybe tell your budies to come here to post by themselves instead of talking for them, after all only they know for certain what they want to see.

1 Like

Some of us don’t want a bad reputation, are trying to maintain that, and most of all some of us don’t really want conflicts. The moment I begin to stoop as low to their level, as they are doing to me, and throwing out personal insults is the moment they will take advantage of to harass and continue their main purpose, which is to argue.

Eh, there’s just been a history of people with bad intentions who would make lists and declare them as like the definitive list of what blood elves need, and they put their biases into it big time and did stuff like leaving out popular requests because they didn’t agree with them. This argument has been going on for a while and we’re all touchy about things when they seem to fit a pattern that has shown up repeatedly before.

3 Likes