Remove natural velf options

No, High Elves for Alliance, and Ogres for Horde. This was a total no-brainer, the allied races that had been part of the Alliance and Horde for years.

Giving them these options just makes sense in terms of lore, same as how Wildhammer options are baked into Dwarf options even though the PC Dwarf is a canon Bronzebeard.

More options are good for everyone, I’d rather they do something than nothing, they shouldn’t kowtow to contrarians looking for a molehill to die on who disregard lore implications because ‘iT’s MoRe UnIqUe’.

1 Like

What good has having all of their assets cloned done for Blood Elves? We didn’t get anything in return. We didn’t even get scars or tattoos.

Then the obvious solution would be to want more for Blood Elves, I’d think. Which they should do, we should not give them an excuse to not work on something they said was going to be ongoing.

Stop with your headcannon. Paladins are light zealots, not matter what flavor, no matter what their source of light is. Not void.

Wanna be a RifT WaRDen so bad then roll a warrior. You still have you velf racials, so there.

Okay great so you admit that natural elves are a case of blizzard being sell outs and having zero integrity for their lore. Okay cool, good for you. Have fun playing with your bastardized “VOID” elf. Sucks you cant be a paladin, wonder why.

So an entire new race for horde and a copy paste horde race for alliance? Haha, no way.

no i wll not void elf paladins must come

1 Like

What a new and clever idea. I should totally suggest options for Blood Elves. I’ve never thought of or done that before. And no one has ever copied posts I’ve made suggesting such things and linked them before. You’re so clever.

1 Like

Nope, wrong as usual.

What world of Warcraft considers the group high elf to be, is an alliance group of thalassian elves, it exactly fits the lore.

Not to mention void elves, from their addition, have had blood and high elves with them in their rift.

This is par the course, but thank you for admitting you know nothing of lore for the race you pretend to care so much about.

4 Likes

The allied races we have now are copy/paste and were slapped together using assets they had made for the customization overhaul. They could have added a ton of options for High Elves, such as warpaint, different hair, eye colours, etc.

3 Likes

Better one;

Sylvanas leads the Forsaken, yet the PC can’t look like Sylvanas.
Jaina leads the Kultiran, but the PC can’t be normal, or even skinny like other Kultirans.

You’re being awfully hostile over Void Elves discovering hair dye, my guy. I’m saying we should not give them any excuse to renege on adding new stuff, no matter what it is, so long as it lines up with lore. Blizzard abandons things at the drop of a hat, especially customization.

Allied races were already a way for them to take what they’d made for primary races and slap it together to make more money and burn more player time. You think if they decide to not give the hair colours to the Void Elves that they’ll magically decide to use those resources for Blood Elves? Hell no, they’ll do (or allow, I guess, since the art team likely wants to do more) the barest minimum and that will be it.

3 Likes

woo hoo! alliance have a mage trainer and uncorrupted elves that only appear with void elves if you have even unlocked void elves. oh and dont forget they have 2 elves that serve on a 7th legion airship

2 Likes

Dont hold your breath.

Look how cute you are.

High elves are elves that hail from quethalas. Most of them renamed themselves to blood elves following the sunwell’s destruction. Those that remained with the alliance simply refused to change their name. There is no difference between both groups other than political ones.

Void elves on the other hand are an evolution from the two and will never be the “HIGH” elf you want, no matter how many natural options blizz gives you.

No they’re not, every single AR had biological or magical differenced from their parent races, which is why they have their unique customizations in the first place.

1 Like

I’m happy for the jet black and potential white hair option.

But I know I will roll my eyes more than once when I go to Stormwind and see blonde “Void” Elves dethroning the growth potion Worgen as the most overused race.

1 Like

You forgot to mention the Thunder Island Elves, the ones who help you in the Stormguard Warfront. Forgot to mention those Quel’dorei team of island expeditions as well.xD

1 Like

No. I’m being hostile because you and your discord friends keep unironically telling me to request things as if I’m not just someone who does so frequently but also keeps and updates a master list to the best of my ability as my health permits and posts it when appropriate.

It’s super disingenuous for you to try that shtick with me.

Of course I’m going to be annoyed and sarcastic because you should have seen my posts over the last year or two listing requests when posting on your other toons.

Are a race and a group.

Alliance has the only group that actually calls themselves “High Elf”.

You have elves that call themselves blood elves, despite their origins.

Yes, political differences do matter.

No, you are not clever for regurgitating what you heard equally lore ignorant people say.

Nuance is important, it’s a shame you don’t understand what that is. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

This is why your side continues to lose, blizzard knows their game, a troll who sees the game through horde tinted glasses pretending to understand the nuance of an Alliance group, laughable. :rofl:

3 Likes

sorry i forgot about that group thats had like 2 moments of screen time over 17 years of the game and live in stormwind and serve the alliance and not dalaran and the kirin tor

and can you post on your void elf please. this gnome is too cute

1 Like

Honestly, thinking about it, natural hair colors wouldn’t really have been an issue. The pale uncorrupted skin is what kills it in combination to the hair colors.

LMAO, not when it comes to biology, haha.

As it remains the closest you can get to an actual high elf is by playing a blood elf. You know because their magical biology doesn’t prevent them from being pallies and dont turn into a void monster ever minutes in combat.

Playable High Elves have existed since TBC, learn to accept it.

Try harder.

1 Like

… Discord friends? I think you have me mixed up with someone else, this is the only character I ever post on. And I’m certainly not in any discords with you. I mostly post on the Story Forums, not here.

If you look at MY posts you’d see that I’ve been in support of everyone getting more, because I know they can do it, they always have been able to.

6 Likes

Damn it, now I’m heartbroken from taking this tread with acidity and hostility. I can’t handle compliments

Sorry guys for everything. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

I don’t have Void Elves or Blood Elves, I only have one Shal’dorei =(