Please Add A Entropic Embrace Toggle

I mean i don’t see this as an issue really. Other races have hotkeys for racial traits, it’s not going to be too much of a bother i would feel.

They could also do this.

“Attacks has a 12.5% chance (Crits have double the chances) to have it’s damage to be shadowfrost, and increases damage and healing by 5% for 5 sec with 30 seconds internal cooldown.”

We don’t ALL look like a blueberry. Behold the absolute sexiness!!

Man, I really, really like this. If only the devs were paying more attention to the forums beside their own posts.

Well, I consider Entropic Embrace to be such, as several of my posts elaborate on in the Void Elf Customization Thread. Which is why I posted a crazy number of artistic options for the effect.

The post you’ve quoted was a poke at the OP’s opening, and (hopefully obviously) not to be taken seriously. They just want to continue using Void Elves as a vehicle for High Elves. Some like it, some don’t. I’m in the “don’t” camp, sorry.

Until we get some of the suggestions that I, and others, have posted in that thread, we’re obviously ALL going to “look” like High Elves…which is also the very obvious purpose OF that thread, wouldn’t you agree? I literally want the void tendril dreadlocks for this guy…until it’s added, I’m quite stuck with basics. I, and so many others, have posted a good number of hair options in that thread…here’s hoping Blizzard even looks at the thread.

Also, yes this is an alt, my mains are Anansi and Darkhaven. I believe we’ve spoken in said thread before, on one of our suggestion posts.

1 Like

It is still a small rework of a racial with pve/pve implications in battles which is the point of my posting.

That also works. Plenty of different ways to work it. :+1: :smiley:

1 Like

Enough is enough though, at this point a core race has been 100% shafted for a bunch of entitled babies. Like we get it, you wanted playable high elves. You have it on both sides. As someone who has played this game for many many years now, I did not want my belf characters to essentially be shafted for a race that also has next to no real development. Velfs are cool with the void options, it was something new and interesting. There are lines to draw though, this type of elf should not be another pandaren type race.

Edit: If people advocated for Belfs to get the same treatment as velfs then it’d be okay. But no one does, its all about velf players only. Velfs have more options than Belfs at this point, you can literally choose to be either a void elf or a high elf, you don’t need more. A racial that barely effects anything since it’s in combat only is not worth changing. Belfs need fel options, san’layn options, dark ranger options, and yes high elf specific options that only they get because they’re the originals, not the other way around.

5 Likes

You can assist the Blood Elf fans in their asking for new options here.

Its a whole lot better than complaining, to actually try to do something.

Blood Elves did get shafted, and it doesn’t feel great at all, but yelling more at the helf folk wont change whats done.

I’m of the personal opinion that the only customization options that should remain exclusive to Void Elves is their Void theme, and that the only customization options that should be exclusive to Blood Elves is their Light theme. The only problem is that they are missing much needed Light based customization, which needs to be resolved in the next pass.

The rest, (Felblood, San’layn, Dark Ranger, and High Elf) are all equally valid themes for both Void Elves and Blood Elves and should/would therefore be shared equally across both.

This would both continue the trend of things being shared cross-race, while also ensuring proper distinction between the two that can’t be infringed due to Void and Light needing to remain separate.

1 Like

According the anti crowd the Void Elves don’t have the High Elves available because they are fake. This is why such topics exists in the first place - because the Blood Elf players cannot give it a rest. In a perfect would this would be simply enough but the constant tantalizing does not only reflect badly on the American wow community but the belf players ensure that the Void Elf players will get these options. History is going to repeat itself again.

And I wouldn’t call them entitled babies either. It was even before Legion perfectly clear which races were requested to become playable. It’s not the Alliance player’s fault if they get a twisted version of what they actually wanted. Imagine this would have been happening to the Mag’har Orcs and they became the Void Orcs… do you really think the Horde would have accepted this while it was very clear what they wanted to have in the first place? No, of course not.

Blood Elves have still more themes going for themselves. It’s a pretty big misconception and as a RPer you should have realized this.

I honestly don’t see how the Dark Ranger theme should be part of the Alliance Void Elf-kit. They should simply double down on Blood Elf hairstyles and give them also a void effect.

3 Likes

Ultimately, the differences between San’layn customization and Dark Ranger customization are fairly minimal. Giving San’layn customization to both would effectively open them to the Dark Ranger theme by proxy.

But like I said, the only options that 100% would remain to Blood Elves are Light themed customization, and 100% to Void Elves are Void themed customization.

Similar options (in the case of Dark Ranger appearance) should also go to Night Elves.

Anything given to Blood Elves that isn’t Light themed will always have valid arguments in favor of copying them to Void Elves. The opposite is true for copying Void Elves things to Blood Elves other than Void themed things.

It’s implied through an interview with Danuser that Void Elves have their arms open, and High Elves + Blood Elves are joining. This alone is enough reason for any Blood Elf customization (minus Light stuff) to be brought over. It doesn’t just apply to customization either, this includes classes (mainly Demon Hunter).

1 Like

reminds me of the worgen crowd who want to always be human, and never worgen.
…y’all rolled a worgen. humans and beach humans are two different options.

You do know the high elf customizations aren’t forced upon you? You can still stick with your void elf options.

How’s wanting more customization options mean they will all start looking like high elves?

Like what? Being broken or OP? I do agree that 13% is too much, though i’m not particularly sure what Shadowfrost does differently from any other schools of magic.

How? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Really how it’s shafted? If anything, it’s improved. I mean people wanted High Elves for… how long?.. why can they never have them or at least something that actually looks like them? If anything, some of those Helf fans are belf players are well and happy to see high elf customizations for velfs, because until those come along, belf was the closest thing to be a helf for that time.

Not to nitpick, but i’m pretty sure they aren’t asking for customization options… or techincal’s "Yea we have X, their called Y…"sort of answers…

I personally don’t mind the Helf customizations being on both elves here, though i know not everybody is going to be happy with it. I’m not going to say their being “whiny”… nor get on a blood elf and call void elf people “whiners” because that would be very ironic.

Plus, when did you guys (not you entirely, the lot that reminds people they are void elves) start caring about the void elf identity when you are also the same guys who said “Void Elf = Blood Elf = High Elf, therefore they are all the same” and not care for the little details that makes them different?..

Speaking on identity, if one cares about identity, then maybe they should be against the idea of Allied Races? Because honestly, they haven’t been impressive enough to warrent their own races, and they act more like sub races (which is essentially just a core race with their own customization options). I essentially just want more then just “Tauren with antlers” or “Brighter Draenei” if that makes sense. If not, just make it an extra customization for the core races, as along you toggle the “allied race mode”, which not only allows you to dawn a race title of your choosing, but to start in a starting zone befiting for that allied race previously.

And honestly, i think the allied races should benefit from having some of the core options. Some,. As much i like the idea of a Light-forged Draenei, there are a few horns, hairstyles and hair colors i would like to transfer over from regular to Light-Forged. Same with Orc Hairstyles and such (Skin colors can stay) for Mag’har. And don’t get me started on Kul’tirans and the poor Zandalari trolls.

They aren’t even shafted. I don’t know why you think optional customization options “shafts” your blood elf. You still have your options to use. Their not going anywhere. And i don’t think Void Elves are going to get fel green eyes or holy yellow eyes anytime soon. :confused:

How’s giving Helf customizations for Blood Elves are okay, but for Velf it’s not?..

I mean again, it just seems hypocritical. Both Elves can have Helf Customizations. :man_shrugging:

Why not? I’m all up for Void elves getting more void options, as well Old God options. And i’m all up for Blood Elves getting Fel, San’layn and Dark ranger and so on options. :slight_smile:

I mean, isn’t that all the more reason to have more control over it? Since it barely does anything by your own admission?.. :thinking:

As someone who wants to play holy preist as a void elf and rerolled because I really disliked it, I 100% agree.

Or at the very least give us glyphs so we can change it to like arcane/light/fel etc.

I tried that. Guess what, screw them.

Apperantly to them, I am toxic troll for trying to participate in supporting them to receive more options. So until people in there change there attitude, I hope Blood Elves do get nothing.

Also Fen, aren’t it funny how you consider yourself as a pro, but you support the Anti’s all the way through.

2 Likes

Ok. but you also lose the benefits it gives, all or nothin hun.

You’re corrupted by the void. you didn’t make a deal with it. You didn’t get to choose.

2 Likes

You shouldn’t let your disappointment in the people cloud your own judgement. The problem with certain people is that their entitlement and RL issues directs them to be upsetting towards others. A comments follows another comment and things get stapled so high up that they cannot move backwards and start doubling down on their behavior or lie. The Blood Elves players are due to get something but the small crowd presented here has the patience span of a goldfish. It’s either now or war. Another problem is tribalism on the greater scale. It’s fostered by the game, so you can’t hardly blame them for getting carried away here either.

Fen isn’t a pro or anti but rather neutral good. He knows exactly how the other group acts and thinks and this is why he defused several posts in the past week because he is also tired of the childish behavior everyone shows here.

Do I?

Cause right now most antis don’t want void elves to get anything and I do.

You all mistake me for being anti cause I’m not directly attacking them. I got no issue with high elf options, support them even, though that’s not as needed anymore… Given that we’ve basically got what we need to be high elves now. (though I’ll grant I did for a short time go anti, but that’s no different than many folk who’ve changed their minds and I came back to my senses.)

As for this, I don’t believe in punishing a request purely for the people involved being jerks to me or not.

I respect your decision, but not all blood elf fans are antis.

I think folk should support what they support and damn the hate.

I appreciate this.

I don’t think any of us need to be fighting anymore. We should focus on requesting what we want to see and stay out of each other’s way.

One of the reasons I’ve been suggesting muting so much of late. (though I respect you feel differently about that than I.)

1 Like

There are three or four hair options currently with tentacles, which a good number of players already wear. From what I understand, even those hair styles (sans the tentacles) are ALL copy / pasted from Blood Elves. I couldn’t tell you if they are or not, I’ve never made a Blood Elf. However, I’ll take other players’ word on it.

Thus, until Void Elves get customizations that AREN’T simple copy / paste jobs, then “I’m gOiNg to LoOk LikE a High Elf”. Even though to my knowledge, I’ve yet to see one like myself. I’ve got a deep blue Void Elf as well, but I want midnight shade colors, not simple Draenei color palettes. So again: customization request thread.

If we don’t HAVE new customizations, then we’ll all look the same due to the copy and paste aspect of their current options. Despite the color of our skins, we will ALL have the basic features of the base race we were taken from, correct?

They are not.

Our hairstyles are not shared.

The new hair colors were copy pasted though it appears.

Why was this flagged? It’s almost like an opinion against HE options is targeted for no other reason that it’s against HE options on VEs lol

2 Likes

Interesting. As I’ve said, I can only go by what others tell me and what I read here.

So, why are Blood Elves saying we’ve been wholly copy / pasted? I’d make one to see for myself, but touching the Horde at this point feels…ech.