Blood Elf new hair colors

I wasn’t aware women wanted beards, why add beards to belfs when there is only females. I do find it weird that belfs have 2 choices of female elf though and no males.

“But playable Blood Elves never fed on the Fel!” the anti-High Elf crowd cries.

So which was it?

3 Likes

Yeah Blizzard how can you forget about the superior blood elves and their amazing eye for fashion.

You can’t give their crowns to their weird cousins who hear voices in their heads.

Blood elves need more stuff so then void elves can keep making threads begging for stuff. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like
  1. You act like Void Elf players would care if you got some of our colors.
  2. Almost half of your colors are still unique to you. Including the originally Death-Knight only ice blue one that actually fits a Void Elf.
  3. You still have every hair style, your jewelry options, your gold/green eye colors, the blind eye colors, and other things unique to you.
7 Likes

Imgur

cater to me harder daddy ion
maybe i’ll actually be able to play the race that keeps “stealing” hair colours

It’s okay.
We’ll steal Demon Hunters and Paladins next.
Then they’ll really have something to cry about.

3 Likes

Blood Elves need something to counter the alliance race that looks just like us now.
We need more options that void elves will never get.
I’d love brighter hair colors, more hair styles.
Think feathers and leaves would be nice too.
We also have a topic going on this subject.

6 Likes

She’s correct.
How about take your win and leave Blood Elves alone already?

3 Likes

I mean… for every cry about Void Elves having a second theme and Blood Elves not having one…

this is it.

1 Like

Oh man. The competitiveness.

The thing about these threads is that you don’t want something because you genuinely want it.

You want something so you can gate-keep it.

Though I wonder what happens when the other side just doesn’t care?

We want playable High Elves. Despite misconceptions that’s really got nothing to do with Blood Elves.

3 Likes

Okay. But then you give Worgen a hunch option.

Oh, and you take away the Nightborne eye customization they just got, considering that was originally the Night Elves’. Etc.

But you know, you don’t care about things like that, because those benefited you.

3 Likes

def not
here :salt: is your answer maiz couldnt have said it better tbh

1 Like

The gate keeping is a popular thing on here, its the same with any request . Someone will say “I wish I could get better gear from casual play so I can keep up with other people” then the usual reply is “waaaaaa YOU DONT NEED GEAR FOR WORLD QUESTS ONLY RAIDERS DOING THE HIGHEST CONTENT ON MYTHIC NEED GEAR waaaaaa!” It seems some people are under the completely false impression that anyone else cares what they have or do in the game, like as if people look on in awe at them as gods, when reality is no one cares …no one

2 Likes

Do you really want theirs or do you want something new they don’t have? Personally I don’t want void stuff but I’d like San’layn, dark ranger and fel customizations.

3 Likes

Well you have playable high elves.

Why can’t we keep requesting (not a new thing) san’layn, dark ranger, and fel customizations and other stuff?

We don’t do that in reaction to void elves getting stuff. Threads about these customizations have existed long before it was announced you’d get natural hair colors etc.

2 Likes

All this sounds like is, ‘I don’t care if BE players want to have their own unique appearances and options. I just don’t care about them. How dare they want something for themselves.’

2 Likes

Made me think of this again :joy:

1 Like

I actually don’t care about any of it.

I’m just pointing out that this hair color request isn’t particularly sincere and is mostly about trying to troll people.

Refer to the comment in question.

You just said, “We need hair color options that Void Elves can’t have.”

That’s way different from saying, “I’ve always wanted a Blood Elf with green hair.”

2 Likes

It seems like you need to learn reading comprehension then because that’s not at all what I typed.

1 Like

Oh no, they can whip up those dyes just fine, but they can only use them on specific races for some reason.