Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

that sucks, it’s a public forum

7 Likes

Night Elves, Humans, and Orcs got more. Possibly others.

I know there is a chart that shows possible combinations counts. Blood Elves are on the low end.

14 Likes

Obviously you do or wouldn’t be here asking why BE fans feel their customizations were lacking.

12 Likes

You didn’t care about that other thread complaining about mounting in Oribos. I don’t care about your drama against Void Elves. See how that works?

4 Likes

okay

anyway

6 Likes

I don’t give two craps about the Void Elf whining he’s doing. Or are you just going to ignore what I was talking about to twist my words?

2 Likes

A female Night Elf can make a total of 6,415,718,400,000 aesthetic combinations for their character.

A female Blood Elf can only make 8,429,560,000

A Male Night Elf can make a total of 2,191,082,400,000 aesthetic combinations for their character.

A male Blood Elf can only make 29,352,960

When we can make as many combinations as you Night Elf’s can then you can say we have enough.

Things I would like for Belfs

Scars, both facial and body.

Tattoos, Runic and Farstrider.

Rune etching

More hairstyles with braids

More hair colors

More eye colors such as red, silver, brown.

Less eye glow for us non magi type.

Fel Blood options, I know it isn’t one of their themes it is just a personal like of mine.

26 Likes

you’re submerging yourself in a blood elf thread provocatively, lol

4 Likes

What even is this? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

All I’m hearing is “OMG I CAN ONLY MAKE THOUSANDS OF COMBINATIONS WHILE OTHERS CAN’T MAKE MORE THAN TEN BUT I STILL DIDN’T GET WHAT I WANTED SO I GOT SCREWED!!!”

2 Likes

Big boobas

9 Likes

:thinking:

3 Likes

This has nothing to do with anything and as someone in this thread this just seems weird to bring up.

You’re in this thread saying BE players got enough, a BE player explained how you were wrong and how our race options are copied so not only do things like jewelry not count for half the player models but the new diversity options we received feel less impactful because VEs have void and non void skin tones.

Agree or disagree with it all you want, but all I see is a BE fan giving you an answer for why BE fans have further requests, and you’re on about some Oribos thread literally no one besides you and maybe the other person speaking to you would know about.

9 Likes

So now you’re looking to get reported for falsely changing my words? Stop harassing me.

2 Likes

Here’s a chart that shows all the available combinations per race and sex of each.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/comparison-of-unique-customization-combinations-for-all-races-orc-male-and-night-318794

6 Likes

yeah, i sure am harassing you by you responding to each and every one of my posts on a forum designed for exchanging ideas through words

do you know the first thing people ask you when you claim such a thing?

“did you try ignoring them? did they try to circumvent that ignore”

get real, grow

8 Likes

You’re not part of the conversation I’m having with Astrien. So stop twisting my words.

You’re harassing me by not stopping the responses and changing my actual quotes into some slander.

2 Likes

i don’t have to stop responding when this isn’t a dm, this is a PUBLIC, FORUM.

a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

put me on the ignore list if you can’t handle your own conflicts that you start

3 Likes

You’re harassing me by trolling my thread.

4 Likes

Stop slandering me and changing my quotes.

1 Like

Your words aren’t being twisted I quoted you and told you it had nothing to do with this thread.

All this person did was respond to you with reasoning for why BE customization is lacking.

None of this has anything to do with this thread, and personally I don’t care about this drama you seem to have, maybe don’t air it out on a public forum with no context in an unrelated thread?

13 Likes