Since Blizz keeps caving to the Alliance

Since Alliance has gotten look alike blood elves and ruined the faction divide we on the horde get blood elf druids, shamans, and dark ranger customizations to compensate. k thanks, bye

31 Likes

Ok, but void elves get it all eventually too, lmao.

11 Likes

The Horde can have leper gnomes. Now it’s fair!

15 Likes

It’s really a shame they didn’t return the same energy to BEs.

Void Elves benefited from the AR pass after just having skipped the line to be included with core races, and each time they infringed on BE visual uniqueness and BEs got a very standard pass that most human skin toned races got with added diversity (which was great but hasn’t been expanded on I would have assumed that at least would be given they said it was ongoing in SL) and jewelry male BEs can’t access.

BEs neither got a second visual theme in the same type of idea VEs got a second visually distinct set of options, nor impactful options for our main themes like Farstrider tattoos, runic tattoos, :confused: it’s very disappointing

17 Likes

No.

No

Now this would be equitable.

For more ideas along this line, you should look here:

9 Likes

To be fair

This is the best thread for BE options being further explored

5 Likes

Blood Elves were never supposed to go Horde. The entire lot of them wanted to go to Alliance. Garathos refused to let them be in the Alliance. Only reason why. And all of types of elves who were not Blood Elves stayed with the Alliance. You are wrong.

12 Likes

So how does looking like each other have anything to do with the classes that neither of them have?

Getting really tired of salty elves.

15 Likes

I’d just be happy if they started writing Horde stories again, like we had back in BC/WOTLK.

We got to Borean Tundra, we had a Horde story with Saurfang, various Horde races, and then meeting and helping the Taunka. Then in Dragonblight there’s the Horde-specific story with repairing relations with the Red Dragonflight, the stuff around Agmar’s Hammer, and then the whole blight story with the Hand of Vengeance.

We got to Hellfire Peninsula and we had stories through Thrallmar, the various Horde outposts, and the Mag’har, then into Horde outposts in Zangermarsh and the Mag’har again in Nagrand.

• Shadowlands? Bolvar & Jaina are in charge. Thrall & Baine sit in the corner (literally) like they’re at the kids’ table.
  • BfA? The Horde “story” is “you’re the bad guys so Alliance players can feel good”.
  • Legion? Alliance everywhere. We’re even doing quests for Vereesa Windrunner in Argus for reasons that are never even explained. The only Horde presence are Lady Liadrin telling us to put up posters in Suramar (“Let them know that Help Is On the Way!”) and Aethas Sunreaver sending us after the guy who stole his muffin.
  • WoD? Yeeesh.
  • MoP? We’re following Anduin around even while leveling.

The only prominent Horde characters in the last decade have all been antagonists. Including for the Horde players.

The last Horde protagonist we had was in Cataclysm.

All we do these days is Follow The Human and Do What The Human Says.

Enough.

18 Likes

Im tired of Blizz catering to Elves. Elves shouldnt be able to be every class. This isnt ESO.
What they should add is Taunka. I want Taunka, give me my Taunka.

3 Likes

Preach It Comrade.

2 Likes

Sprinkle in Some Sugar

You can often balance out overly salty foods with some sweetness. Sugar can help round out your flavors as savory and sweet compete with each other. Take these tips into consideration when balancing with sugar:

• Mix in a pinch of sugar at a time, tasting after each addition to ensure that your dish doesn’t take on too much sweetness.
  • Ensure that the sugar is thoroughly incorporated so you don’t end up with pockets of saltiness in your dish.

You’ll find that many spice blends feature sugar to give them a complex but balanced flavor profile, making sugar a good option for saving your meal.

(re: https://www.webstaurantstore.com/blog/3466/fixing-salty-food.html)

5 Likes

The Horde still hasn’t paid the price for its attack on Teldrassil.

For now the Horde gets nothing.

UPDATE: Teldrassil had military units stationed there. The attack on this location was simply a normal act of war, during a time of war. Therefore blood elves can have druids. Enjoy!

1 Like

How about that outstanding bill the Night Elves still owe for blowing up the planet?

But that’s a Silly Lore Red Herring.

What the thread is about, is Blizzard caving to the Alliance playerbase (which they continually do) and how a lot of Horde players have been fed up with it for a long time, because what it leads to is a huge lack of Horde content for the past 10 years.

5 Likes

I wish I was here to meet Garrosh and others.
Quite the clown show I’ve come into only knowing that the bipolar elf use to run the show and betrayed us lmao. The great Thrall everyone praised is reduced to a Peon. The Cow is udderly useless and I don’t think I met Lore’themar, my own dude LOL.

Just damn, who do we have that’s worth even mentioning these days?

1 Like

OMG, you had to deal with that little brat too?

You have my full sympathy.

(You know you could have just whacked him. No one, Alliance or Horde, who had to deal with him would have blamed you. And some of us might have slipped you a few coins in thanks.)

Hey, you didn’t have to deal with Tyrande in Val’sharah too, did you? That was ever worse. (I tried to let the mobs take care of her but she kept slipping away and I would find her safe and sound and still whining back at camp.)

Yeah that’s why the higher percentage play hordes cause Blizzard gives everything to Alliance best giggle today.

3 Likes

Hmmmm how about no like this is such a huge non issue

I’m afraid so.

Just about everything in Legion was about the Alliance. Horde was completely M.I.A. for the entire expansion, except for Liadrin’s posters, Aethas Sunreaver’s muffin, and this:

3 Likes

And I was upset at having an Undead in my mage hall.

I got off easy.

1 Like