Stop complaining about mercy

I consider it an annoyance not spam

I would be more concerned about why 1000 different people know my email and are emailing me about the exact same thing if its 1 person that sent me one thing about it no I dont consider it spam if its one person sending me it a bunch of times yes I consider that spam

Again if people want to make a topuc about it let them its an open forum of ideas if people feel like creating a new topic let them and ignore if you don’t care about it if its one person making a bunch of those topics in a short time frame say 1 a day for a few days I would consider that spam and they need to stop

But it is spam.

How do you consider it not to be spam? It’s the definiton of spam.

unsolicited usually commercial messages (such as e-mails, text messages, or Internet postings) sent to a large number of recipients or posted in a large number of places

It’s spam.

to send unwanted e-mail to (someone)

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/spam

So should they ignore it if they don’t like it? Or should they actually have a discussion (like a discussion forum)?

The same small group of players are making topics daily. Not just 1. Like, 3 a day.

Go and look at profiles of the people posting these mercy posts.

Oh don’t worry my main is also Mercy, i just don’t go and complain over and over again about it. It feels like a bunch of childs that blizzard took away their favorite toy. Every complain as been made over and over again.
I was hoping this would help bringing some sense into a few people so they can stop complaining and maybe you know, discuss about more relevent issue that something that as been going on for a year without result.

1 Like

But they never said they wouldn’t bring it back! Plans change!

1 Like

yes they did. The rework was about removing mass rez. reverting her would put mass rez back.

1 Like

Did they bring any changes they made, back to their original state ever before?..

B-But the healing nerf was a revert!! They did revert Mercy!

2 Likes

Small revert and since they changed her so much since then it actually make sense to do so.

By these definitions the mercy posts are only spam if you fall into the category of not wanting the posts so by your definitions we’re both right it is not spam to me but it is spam to you

It seems you misread what you quoted considering it says if you dont care not if you dont like (completely different things) if you dont care you arent going to have a discussion if you dont like you can have a discussion as you can give what you dont like about it and discuss with those that do like

Of course people should discuss if they care however going into a post and essentially saying stop posting about xyz character because you dont care is not going to start amy meaningful discussiom, posting about how you dont like xyz of this post will however people go with the first option instead of the second

Alright lets take the first 20 posts with mercy or one of her abilities in the title I find in General Discussion

1. Day 366 of the Mercy rework, and it's still the most complained about thing on these forums - YellowJello

2. Time for a controversial Mercy POLL! - jumpAkross

3. Why I Have Yet to Not Despise Mercy's Current State - Titanium

4. The official Mercy fanclub - Serenicus

5. Can we get a Mercy sub-forum please? - Superbunny

6. We were given the wrong Mercy skin! - Avensol

7. Yesterday marked one year since Mercy was reworked - Nebula

8. Am I the only one that just wants Valkyrie to be buffed? - Crazyshark1

9. Valkyrie Playstyle - #23 by Sprinkles298-1977 - RevertMercy (this one is that parody of your post right?)

10. Should resurrect go away? - MAMADVA

11. Pink Mercy Shirt Receiving Concerns - Swegmuel

12. Mercy Mains - Are you currently happy with the Rework? - RevertMercy (I have a feeling that this is the only person spamming)

13. Valk and Res: What people aren't getting - Melke

14. [Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018 - #18750 - Trashcan thread made by Tom Powers

15. Place your bets on Mercy's next nerf - #171 by Le1jona-2313 -RosenAria

16. Nerf Mercy Idea - Untouchable

17. All of these Mercy threads are tiring me out - #18 by FreakyFodder-1513 - AngelMedic

18. Unsurprisingly, Mercy’s Winrate is Rising - InútilApagar

19. Mercy's old ultimate Resurrect can be balanced - OMEGALUL

20. No one wants to hear this about Mercy - SolBarasc

Mayby we just didnt go tbrough enough topics since only 1 name repeated lets do another 20!

1. Other Mercy iterations? - JAMES (I’m not trying with their name but you know who I’m talking about)

2. My Idea for Mercy rework/buff idrk - Grotto

3. Reverting to Mass Res - And the Common Misconception - #50 by RevertMercy-1304 - RevertMercy (yep seems like he’s the only one that can be considered spamming mercy threads)

4. Dear Mass Rez (Dating Advice) - MichaelC

5. Mercy was not "nerfed 10 times", let alone 15 - Slyther0829

6. I don't like Mercy posts - LCC

7. Mass Rez promoted "Suicide Playstyle" - #72 - Sprinkles298 (oh hey its you!)

8. Mercy is unplayable in higher ranks. Please, do something - OMEGALUL (the first repeat poster that isn’t RevertMercy)

9. Will anything ever be done about Pharmercy on console? - #8 by TobiStark-2984 - SireSombra

10. OWL all access pass LA Mercy? - NerfSymmetra

11. Mercy is DEAD. Can we FIX her now!? - #8 by Pockets-11272 - Pockets

12. Mercy Mains, The Problem Is That She IS Balanced - LCC

13. My 2 Mercy cents.. rework suggestion - Kneepadz

14. Mercy's winrate in gm - Idocrase

15. Mercy skin missing from allstar skin pack - Justin

16. Buff Mercy's Blue Beam - Orion

17. Is there a real reason not to nerf rez? - HeX

18. Mercy's Rework helped encourage the toxicity problem in an ironic way - Nebula

19. Mercy/Res fix idea - Spey

20. Why does Mercy have a Sound Que when she Rez's - OooShiny

9 out of 40 9 posts out of 40 are repeat posters

Revert Mercy: 3
OMEGALUL: 2
LCC: 2
Nebula: 2

That means out of 40 mercy posts (not even hand selected just added a link to the posts and their names as I went through the feed) 35 are from unique posters and 31 didn’t create 2 posts about it, if it wasn’t nearly midnight I’d go through 60 more posts so the count is up even higher just so we can see for sure but this alone should prove that wrong and multiple different people just want to talk about mercy

22 Likes

I don’t blame you. In fact, I get kind of spooked when people use the characters in my name because it means they care enough to actively click on my profile to pull them up

1 Like

After reading that savage slaughter of a response. This is the only song that comes to my mind at this point.

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

3 Likes

What even…

I cannot…

Just…

What?

What is this??? :joy:

2 Likes

ReviewTechUsa, he’s a video game / comedy YouTuber.

One of his “character alter egos” feature him speaking in an effeminate voice and acting like the many hardcore fanboy trolls who “exposes” some of the opinions he makes in defense of the games / video game consoles he buys. Basically any time they feel they prove him wrong, they post in his comment #EXPOSED.

So it pretty much became a meme and turned into a song after he remarked on it.

Oh, and also, it’s the best song ever - for obvious reasons :wink:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well said.

1 Like

I started to but I typed that on my phone and it only had this Š not your S so I just went with all regular letters

Thank you for getting a song stuck in my head :joy:

Aw, thank you ^^

1 Like

Wow. You destroyed sprinkles there haha.

By the way, I noticed that I had two posts there. One of mine that showed up was from like a month ago or so but got bumped by a random person. Just putting that out there.

But wonderful post by the way.

8 Likes

That’s true. To add as well, besides maybe one of mine in that list, the other 2 threads from me that are listed there are atleast a few days old as well. (some of which sprinkles themselves kept bumping with their various replies.)

“Oops.”

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

3 Likes

I know I remember reading it but I just wanted to make it as unbiased as possible and felt including all the threads that fit the criteria as they appeared in the feed

Thank you for the compliment :blush:

2 Likes

thas still 23% of all mercy post being repeats, meaning a quarter of them are repost, not to mention you cant calculate all the things merged with the mercy mega thread

“Stop complaining about Mercy”

Come on. You people keep falling into this trap. One day you ought to learn that the answer (and the pictures that deliver it) aren’t going to change.

10 Likes