Stop complaining about mercy

Doesnt hurt to try…

Cerberus just unlocked an achievement, they left titanium lost for words

Oh hey, that’s me!

Well hi there friend :smiley:

1 Like

This is for everyone whining on these forums:

3 Likes

Technically 9 are by repeat posters and there are 4 repeat posters so only 5 are repeats so 1/8 of the posts or 12.5%

1 Like

There have been a solid amount of actual proper change suggestions. Everything from simple tweaks to Valk, to turning Rez into an Ult again. A lot of the original posts for the good suggestions wound up lost in the shuffle of the megathread and then more permanently lost when the megathread got locked. So now it’s all spread back into the main forum.

At this point it’s really down to looking at the suggestions given, and if they’re not to your liking, moving off the thread for greener pastures.

1 Like

no? if 9/40 post are repost its still almost 25% percent. being by repeat posters doesn’t change the fact that about 1/4 of mercy post are repost.

Thanks for the link consolidation. Now i can choose to read the posts without any non useful threads that are cluttering the forum and make those threads lost back down.

Yep. Sprinkles hate for mercy is clouding him from seeing that most mercy posts come from many different people, and he thinks that it’s only 3-4 people that are repeating the same post over and over again. Never seen anyone hate something so much before lol.
Even greyfalcon sometimes creates quality threads on mercy, even though he’s an avid opponent of reverting mass res.

1 Like

It’s not Blizzard’s fault, none of the non-mercy Mercy mains want old rez and none of the Mercy mains are happy with her rework. People complaining and begging for old rez are trying to cause problems that nobody wants. Her rework made her fair and balanced while with her old rez she had no counters. The thing is that they can’t deal with the counters and all of a sudden it’s “Blizzard’s fault”. There are a lot of explanations as to why old rez needed to be gone, none of the pro players really liked Mercy as she was problematic and hard to balance. If they balance a hero that was previously overpowered and problematic then people are gonna complain about how “useless” she is.
Either most of the community complains about how overpowered and how Mercy is almost impossible to counter
or
Mercy mains complain about how “useless” Mercy is and how they want old rez back which was extremely problematic for the game and the community.

Mercy’s current state is clearly healthier for game as she’s no longer a must-pick and she’s on par with the other main healers. All of them have their weaknesses and strengths but Mercy had no weakness. She brought so much value without the requirement of skill.

The only “counter” she has was to “kill her 4head” which is extremely difficult when she’s hiding and not participating in the fight.

Yellow, why you link me.

Interesting you should ask. I have often said that I’d love a game mode or a server where I could play the August of 2016 version of the game… or maybe the December of 2016 version. I think the game has gotten worse since then.

1 Like

Yes.

The original posts are not reposts only the posts after them 9 are by 4 different people who all had 1 original post which are not reposts so 5/40 are reposts and 9/40 are made by a repeat poster so 12.5% are reposts 35 are original posts

Because you showed up in the feed while scrolling

I mean, do you have a source for that statement? People throw this around a lot but never seem to have any statistics to back it up and I can’t say that’s been my experience.

…Are you kidding right now? The rework has been the very opposite of “fair and balanced” and was the single worst thing to ever to OW’s balance. Resurrect may not have been perfect but it was a hell of a lot more possible balance than the rework, without having to butcher Mercy in the process

Yeah…and all those issues were directly caused by the rework. As to whether she’s truly “balanced” now, that remains to be seen. And even if she has actually been neutered for us this time, I don’t think gutting a hero to this degree is fair to her mains or predicate we want going forward with other heroes.

Either way, I don’t see how anyone can defend Blizzard on this score. The rework has been a mess from day one and has been allowed to keep wreaking havoc on the game for an entire year. A revert may not ultimately be the answer, but even a fool can see that this rework was utter failure.

1 Like

no them being repost doesn’t change even if its all by one person. its still 9/40 post still damn near 25% of all post. you trying to change it doesn’t work.

I’m not trying to change anything, if there are 3 posts that say the same thing one is the original the other 2 are reposts if there are 9 posts from 4 different people 4 are originals 5 are reposts 5 out of those 40 posts are reposts not 9

why should i have to drop my favorite hero just because a dps main thinks shes overpowered and needs to be nerf? people say that her res was unfun to play against because it was overpowered, but so is every other ult in the game besides mercy’s now?? junkrats ult can insta kill 90% of your team in a very large radius but people arent talking about that? sombra literally disabled every ability with her ult which is unfun but people arent talking about that?? talk about double standards.

That’s the thing, stop assuming everyone complaining about Mercy is a DPS main. Most of the community has been complaining about Mercy as she was problematic.