Is there a real reason not to nerf rez?

Not that I can really think of other than its really marketable and can make alot of money… you know you can make any other ability that iconic with work and curret rez is only iconic for being stupid and a part of a terrible awful absoulutly flunked rework

They already did that.

1 Like

What are you on about? Rez has been nerfed so many times in the past year alone. It went from being able to bring back your entire team, to only 1 person at a time instantly, to 1 person at a time slowly while being fairly easy to cancel.

Now I’m not gonna get into a debate about whether or not these nerfs were needed or a good idea or even if rez could be better balanced, but there is no denying that the dev team is not afraid to nerf rez into the ground

1 Like

In its current state, i dont think you can nerf rez anymore without making it insufferable to use or just plain unusable.

1 Like

I agree. We have lowered the number pf players she can rez to one, we have lowered the number of rezes she can get at a time to one, we have slowed her movement while rezing, we have removed any resistances she had while rezzing, we have increased the cast time.

But we haven’t made her only able to rez when she is at 25% hp. Jeeze Blizz, what are you waiting for?!

Lmao

You know, I was struggling to come up with another way to nerf rez past having it as an ability you can only use in Valkyrie, but you managed to find one

So I guess everyone can rejoice that they now have 2 more Mercy nerfs left at the very least

1 Like

Just… stop. Stop asking for nerfs. If anything needs adjusting it’s the overall damage now. Tanks feel like paper and healers can’t keep up.

It makes Mercy mains sad. When they are sad they make posts on here. When they flood the forums everyone else becomes sad. When everyone else is sad they turn on each other. When we turn on each other Jeff Kaplan becomes sad. When Jeff Kaplan is sad he starts nerfing random characters. When random characters are nerfed people become sad. When people become sad they blame Mercy. When people blame Mercy she gets nerfed.

listen I love mercy. I dont want a nerf to mercy, I want a healing buff and a rez nerf.