Stop complaining about mercy

It now as been a year and still half the players are unhappy and the other half is either happy or not complaining.
Even if you keep asking for a revert, it just won’t happen. You can either suggest for improvements or deal with it. There is always 27 more heroes that can be played if you are really don’t enjoy playing mercy.

Would you rather see zero changes and keep all the heroes the same ever or have changes that will require you to adapt?
I would honestly rather see thoses changes be made so the game meta may change and so the game doesnt feel always the same and boring.

The forum is overloaded with mercy post and here i am making one also hoping that will bring some senses into a handful of players so we may enjoy the game and keep the forum for more interesting discussions and less complaining.

17 Likes

Blizzard has already stated they will not revert her, so it’s pointless.

8 Likes

Stop complaining about complaining

51 Likes

Stop complaining about complaining about complaining

haha gottem pogchamp

11 Likes

are you complaining on my complaining on their complaining about complaining?

15 Likes

Mercy mains will respond to this with “They never said they wouldn’t bring back mass rez” which technically is true but Mercys seem to lack reading comprehension or awareness to understand that these are the same.

4 Likes

No I think you are complaining about my complaining on your complaining about their complaining about complaining.

5 Likes

Mabye we should all stop complaining on your complaining on their complaining about them complaining about complaining

7 Likes

Everyone is entitled to have their opinion on a hero and Mercy is a popular hero. Whether Mercy discussions are interesting to you or not is irrelevant as to whether others have an entitlement to post feedback or discussion here about Mercy. It’s not for you to decide, only Blizzard Entertainment. There’s many who are upset with the current state of Mercy and the fact that the past several megathreads appeared meaningless and a waste of time, I honestly don’t blame them for being upset at the moment.

The Overwatch forum welcomes constructive threads, however I fail to see how your thread is constructive and/or discussing Overwatch. It appears to be discussing forum policy. Please keep in mind that non-constructive threads/posts are against the code of conduct, this thread might be deemed as non-constructive.

In the meantime please consider using the ‘mute’ option in threads which you dislike seeing.

19 Likes

ah, i see we are both mistaken.

You see i wasn’t complaining about his complaining i was commenting that his complaining about their complaining doesn’t solve this issue of complaining it only clutters the forums with more complaints on complaining. I am truly sorry if you took my comment as a complaint and then i misconstrued your comment on my comment of complaining

9 Likes

This is why we need a player report option on the forums. I almost died comprehending this

2 Likes

Lol no
(20 characters)

1 Like

I…cannot beat that…I bow before you

1 Like

That’s pretty telling you know. An entire year and such a huge amount of player are still this upset? Yeah, that points to one hell of a screw up on Blizzard’s side.

8 Likes

yeah that was something to write. i had to keeping checking it for mistakes

1 Like

I mean, Blizzard is staying silent about Mercy when they don’t know what to do with her and repeatedly going against their design philosophy for the character.

But k

And I’m mostly talking about rez and stand still on E.

9 Likes

No, if people want to talk about something let them talk as long as it isnt the same person spamming posts about the character

No. :smirk:

So if 10 different people email you about the same thing that you don’t care about, is it not spam?

What if it’s 1000 people? What if it’s only 1 person? Is it spam then?

There’s dozens of discussions made daily about every Mercy balance topic you can think of. Join one of them. Don’t make a new one.

1 Like

Man, imagine being invested in a character that the developers ruined on their own accord, resulting in them being nerfed repeatedly without many buffs in return, enough to want to try and suggest changes because you love the character.
Yeah, it sucks being a McCree main.

Let people complain, its not their fault Mercy is in this situation.

9 Likes