Valkyrie Playstyle

Yep, flagged for spam as well. Just another spam doomsday Mercy thread.

5 Likes

mas rez literally works the best when everyone dies on several ults

you trade off 1 ult for 3 or more which was a playable playstyle which then lead to the devs to change it

1 Like

Look at his nickname

1 Like

This post is just a sad attempt at pointing out “truths” and is obviously meant to upset those that participated on my thread.

It’s literally a carbon copy of what I said except with things replaced to fit what OP’s agenda of “reverting mercy” (which is never going to happen – Quote jeff).

This isn’t okay.

2 Likes

Calling people cultists is rude. Also. Nerfing a hero 15 times in a row (don’t come at me with “quantity < quality” since all of the nerfs were huge) means there was something wrong in the design and something needs to be changes. I know this type of parody post is not something… normal… but I think Mercy players have the right to be upset after this failure that left their character in F tier, somewhere where she was exactly 1.5 years ago. Difference is, she is unfun now.
Too sad blizz won’t realize it. Eh… back to WoW we go, at least Jaina is badass

14 Likes

Calling player’s behavior identical to cultists is not rude. It’s true and should be exposed.

Perhaps if they don’t want to be called or compared to a cult, they shouldn’t act like one? I don’t know. Just a suggestion.

Edit: Also, is it 15 nerfs? Because from what I could see, the number was 12. This has been highly debated on but nobody i’ve seen has agreed on 15 nerfs.

4 Likes

Honestly if a Genji main took a Mercy post and did the same they’d be flagged to oblivion and got silenced but ehh…

6 Likes

It is rude. That’s like saying “oh pff, Ana players are ignorant witch hunters (hunting mercy players)”. E.G. being rude.

5 Likes

I would love to see a Reinhardt flying around actually. Well, when he isn’t getting stunned into the air that is.

3 Likes

I know, it’s a common tactic they use - they targeted my Symmetra thread in a similar way. Necro-ed a 30 day old post by specifically looking at my profile.

They all organize on Mercy Discord, so they decided to try and gang up on me because I didn’t agree that Mercy needs Revert. After that they falsely accused me of a real life threat to silence me so I had to appeal to a moderator to look it up and declare me innocent and remove the silence.

It’s typical Revert Mercy tactics. The sad thing is this thread will stay because all of them will like it and report en-mass any opinion that’s different to get us silenced.

2 Likes

Why not ? They gave Symm a rework where they gave her Zarya’s primary

1 Like

I honestly stopped reading here.

Kinda sick of seeing Mercy mains call Valkyrie “spectator mode”. It just seems like they aren’t even trying while playing, which makes me believe they want a revert so they don’t have to try to keep their entire team alive.

6 Likes

Humility/20

Which truths ?
Oh, you mean the opinions you claimed as true ?

This quote only exists in your mind.

Inappropriate Language

This category includes language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

• Are a mildly inappropriate reference to human anatomy or bodily functions
  • Are otherwise considered objectionable
  • Bypass the Mature Language filter

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

• Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity
5 Likes

It’s because this Mercy thing is acting similar to a cult. They like things they agree with and attempt to silence or argue with players that don’t think the same.

Maybe you should stop taking things so personally? It’s really hard to have any sort of discussion when you guys just keep attempting to silence everyone that disagrees.

3 Likes

Wow Xavvy.

I know you’re getting a little desperate, but this one is just sad.

6 Likes

Who are you to judge people’s action and say how they should or shouldn’t act ?

2 Likes

I just pointed out that calling us cultists is rude. I haven’t said “shut the fck up” or something. I said that it is rude calling us cultists. You could refer us as Mercy1.0Lovers or smth I dunno. Cultists is just rude. And is bannable:

4 Likes

Xavvypls* :joy:

1 Like

My job’s not to be humble. My job’s to have a discussion. My job is to speak relative truths (to myself) while keeping others from claiming their opinions are facts.

3 Likes

Damn, you right.

Sorry bout that, Ki.

1 Like