This gatekeeping is scary

Just… ignore them? You have a right to an opinion, and expressing it, and no one has the right to tell you otherwise, whether you have 2 minutes or 40 years of playtime on Mercy.

I think you’re just expecting people to hold back their own opinions when replying to you, and that’s unreasonable. You have the right to express your opinion, they have the right to express their disagreement.

10 Likes

Can we stop talking about she who must not be named?

1 Like

I just had to look at the username to know that it was going to be negative… is that bad?

4 Likes

thank you for your opinion

lol nope

1 Like

I concur. It’s getting a bit sad to watch all this unfold for them to be honest…

Just minutes ago they were trying to prove that Mercy mains were spamming the forums, and after they were proven completely wrong, they made this one complaining about “mercy spam” yet again.

I guess they are trying to redeem themselves right now after such a post revealed the hard facts to them. Very sad. :confused:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

6 Likes

No we can’t, if you don’t wanna be part of the discussion then don’t be <3

1 Like

What discussion? There’s nothing to talk about lol did you not see the 5 million posts that lead to nothing in that megathread, at this point people arn’t even beating a dead horse, it’s just tied to a car and is being dragged on the highway and 120mph.

making spam about Mercy spam thus contributing to the Mercy spam, even though you’ve made your opinion blatantly clear in countless other Mercy threads

17 Likes

Its not just Mercy mains… I was ganged up before by Ana mains… Told me I couldn’t make comments about her till I had more hours. Call me just a mercy main and stuff… (Even though I’m not) its happens alot, with all kinds of mains

4 Likes

You can try to discredit OP as much as you want but there is truth behind what the OP has said

1 Like

The funny part is while yes, they do that, Jeff never even said that.

He said “we’ll go back and fix things” as in they’ll go back to Mercy in general and balance her further (which they did). He didnt mean that they would revert her.

I just find it hilarious that the one quote they take seriously from him is also being completely twisted out of context.

5 Likes

Actually its more like 100k or so posts in the megathread in all of them together.

as for the current discussion on current mercy?

theres still plenty to have.

you just don’t wanna be part of the discussion and want us all to shut up <3

1 Like

The victim complex here is unreal.

24 Likes

calling someone part of a cult is considered defamation and a personal attack, isn’t that against the ToC?

7 Likes

Yes, slight truths from many different sources. They twist them into what they want you to see.

Lol. That wasn’t even me.

What cult? if I disagree with anything I will politely do so.

None of us belong to any group.

we can think for ourselves.

you are free to leave if you don’t wanna partake in said discussion, you are your own person.

2 Likes

Politely is putting it nicely.

Its why I do

I cannot speak or act for others.