Pink Mercy Shirt Receiving Concerns

I am a customer for the Pink Mercy Shirt t-shirt. I have purchased the shirt on May 8th, and have yet to receive it. On the confirmation email for my purchase, it says that the shirt will have been shipped out by July 7th, and I am to receive a shipment confirmation via email.
Furthermore, I have talked to a helper for Blizzard’s online support desk and they have told me that the Mercy shirt comes out in “waves” of shipments; the next wave is to ship for September’s period.
I am here to complain how if this case is to occur, I am to wait 4 months until A SHIRT is to be shipped to me. And it’s not like I would like a refund, because the shirt design is awesome, and more importantly this goes towards a good cause. I hope other users can sympathize with me on this issue.

26 Likes

I believe this is the last official response about this:

10 Likes

I have a same problem than you, Swegmuel. I made my order on May 13, and I still have no results except the email confirmation that the article will be delivered for July 7, I contacted 3 times the customer services, and except promises and information not very useful, I must apparently wait until the end of September. In addition to the price of the “shipping and handling”, I will have the right to customs tax, as I am European and I bought on the US store

2 Likes

Good to know I’m not the only one that still hasn’t received the shirt. They should have at least sent out emails warning of the delay.

7 Likes

Yeah, I’m gonna necro this, cause this is starting to look more like a scam. I just contacted customer support and they told me that there was no release date I told the person uh yeah there is, I can even pull up the article with the date, they turned around and told me well that date will have no bearing on the final date. Now to hear from you guys that this possibly won’t be coming out till September? They put up an article about how much money we raised well that’s great and all but was that article supposed to give us lovey dovey feelers and make us forget about the money we paid for these shirts. To say I am super disappointed in Blizzard is putting it very mildly. Does anyone know if anyone is thinking about a petition for a class action, for false advertisement against Blizzard for this?

I’m all about a great cause, we paid and that’s great but this shirt problem is putting a black spot over something that turned out to be super positive.

3 Likes

Ordered mine on May 15th. I had forgotten about it until today. I tried looking up the order in my order history but I wasn’t there. I panicked thinking I forgot to buy it, but I searched my email and found the order number. Searched for it by order number and found it, but it’s still listed as “processing.” They should really communicate and send out emails if there is a problem. I can wait til September as long I actually get it.

1 Like

Yeah kind of a joke. There’s no email notification on delays or anything. How do you sell a shirt in May, say it ships in July, but it actually gets out in September? Are they like, growing a special kind of cotton that takes months to farm?

Wow, really? That’s pretty terrible. I think they should do something to speed that up.

3 Likes

you’d think a multi-billion dollar company could manage to ship out a few thousand t-shirts in at least a month…

3 Likes

See stuff like this is why I’m always suspicious of charity functions… well that and the fact I remember the old unicef scams

2 Likes

Yuuuup, ordered mine the first day it was announced. Shipping was promised 7/7 on my receipt.
Nothing. No email, nothing.
A little transparency/communication goes a long way.
:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Well, that is disappointing to hear since I was really excited to get the shirt, but at least it’s something to go off on. It would have been nice to get a email or something explaining the delay, but at least knowing the due date is now to expected sometime in September is something, rather then nothing.

2 Likes

they can barely manage to get out patch notes in a timely fashion lol

I am still waiting on mine too. It’s highly unprofessional on their part that they haven’t sent out updates and apologies to their customers about it and are instead making us chase up forums and support only to find out bare minimum information. They won’t provide dates. All I have heard is that september by the latest. Pathetic in my opinion. They need to address the issue publicly.

5 Likes

@helena the voice of wisdom

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER!

Your order will shipped by 7/7/18. We’ll send you a shipment confirmation via email, which will include an itemized invoice and your billing and shipping information.

I bought this on my birthday, May 12. No response or communication? What is going on? Can I get a blue post on this thread?

Um hello? Is this post being ignored???

I ordered my shirt on May 13th and if I remember correctly, it stated on the product page that due to being a presals Orders would be delivered by the end of the Q3 Period, which would be by end of September.

The only thing I recall seeing is in the confirmation email, in which I received my order number, stating it would be shipped by 7/7/18. Since then no contact and no public statement from Blizzard.

Sorry to see this happen my suggestion is to contact blizzard CS and ask them what is going on usually they’ll have answers about these issues/might not but it does not hurt to try it out Blizzard Support Good luck trying to get your shirts guys :slight_smile: