Place your bets on Mercy's next nerf

Well, they buffed Mercy’s Ult Rez too much at one point. They made her instant cast and invulnerable. There was a time when Mercy could Rez in spawn. This wasn’t ever an issue with the skill itself, just the way it was balanced. You can blame Blizzard for that.

Mass Rez itself is not a bad Ult for the game. They could easily slow its cast rate or make it similar to McCree’s Dead Eye where it locks onto sighted targets.

I never hated mass Rez. I played DPS mostly in it’s final days, but I also played a lot of tank along with Mercy. If she rez’d she rez’d. It was what it was. I fail to see how her bringing people back was any different or more/less annoying than a DPS class killing people.

“Mercy lost one of her legs and can only hop now” - Movement speed reduced by 50%

hi jeff said that they r done with mercy
at the moment

Than that means zenyatta and brigitte would have to be nerfed as well

Have to keep the hysteria going to keep getting those views, I guess.

2 Likes

if they actually nerf Mercy more because “she is the most played hero”, they should nerf Anduin too

wow u need to aimbot rez

Well, they have to nerf her again. Mercy threads are the only thing keeping the forum running

Mercy loses her wings. Start walking.

they just might listen to you

I get the feeling it’ll be her Guardian Angel range or her damage boost.

It’ll be something not rez-related.

Oh dear… I hope not :frowning:

Totally gonna be everything at once.

she wasn’t op until the rework happened.

I already made a post saying the next change will be a buff so not sure why I’d say otherwise on here…

one leg. Hoppin from corpse to corpse, too little, too late.

People from every role want Brig buried 6, nay 7 feet, underground. Mercy was fine for what she does.

Out of all the heroes that ever made me rage in this game, Mercy wasn’t one. Once they removed mass rez I felt there was no issue with her.

Also, kill Brig and give her a shallow, unmarked grave.

Sure, not like I haven’t heard that before…

This is trend that this rework has brought. A never ending train of nerfs and nothing that…

… because apparently we cannot add challenge to her play by removing passives, but keeping active abilities ie provide risk for reward and no the current Rez is not high risk or high reward it always going to come back off cooldown in 30 seconds and one teammate upped is not a reward for the Mercy.

I think that is the actual intent of the recent nerf get her out of play doing so would give them more freedom to do what they want with her. As the best time to rework a character is when they are on the floor of viability.

“Mercy’s finally balanced”
-1 month later
“Mercy is op pls nerf”

Definitely going to be GA. They seem to like nerfing the fun stuff.