Here’s what I want to be patched in for 2019:
- New map
- Blizzard IP crossover skins
- Release OWCC viewer for OWL
- Easier to find good teammates. (Whatever that social feature is)
- Temporary OWL/Competitive Rule: NoTripleHealers on Hero Select
- Have this ready for Stage2 of OWL, in case anti-GOATs isn’t strong enough. Announce halfway through Stage1 if needed.
- Soldier: Reload while Sprinting.
- Hammond: Faster Reload while Ball. Impact/Duration from CC reduced by half while in ball form. (not including Hook/Charge)
- Mei: Reload while Iceblock.
- Doomfist: 20m Slam distance, Vacuum on Uppercut, Larger AttackHitbox on Uppercut, Faster Meteor Strike falling
- Reaper: Shotgun is better against armor, Invincibility on first half of ShadowStep, Stun-Immune on Ultimate (not including Hook/Charge)
- Symmetra: Faster Teleport Deploy, golden gun/arm for goldengun
- Bastion: Change the bullet sound when clipsize is low, Something good on E
- Mercy: Blaster = dualweild Blaster+HalfHealsStaff, CaduceusStaffReload = 2sec of: 2xHeals or DmgBoost with Piercing
- Torbjorn: Headhitbox doesn’t include beard
- Roadhog: passive:30% less Ult charge given to enemies and teammates, zero Ult charge given during SelfHeal (use that dark blue temporary shield if needed)
- Sombra: Automated communication with team. Invisible + crosshairs on enemy = opportunist wallhax for team. Hacked enemy = opportunist wallhax for team. Teamwide audioqueues for hacks.
- Orisa: Fortify blocks Ults if she survives, Halt cancels momentum on DvaBomb ----OR— Can freely reposition shield at the cost of half of the remaining shield health. Fortify blocks Hammond.
- Junkrat: 0.3m grenade initially when shot, 0.2m grenade after first bounce. 90dmg minimum on edge of conc-mine explosion.
- Moira: Healing orb cannot be Matrix/Deflected, 20% antiheal on Damage orb
- Pharah: increased mobility, like this.
- McCree: 45 damage per FtH bullet, tighter spread. Roll midair. Headshot kill reduces roll cooldown by # of seconds.
- Mei/Tracer Ults don’t disappear while midair. At minimum, fall straight down to the ground.
- Brigitte: Slowly redesign to be better at 2Healer comps, and worse at 3Healer comps.
- Quickplay: Prevent more than 4 Damage heroes from being chosen on the hero select screen. (I.e. Remaining two players can only pick Healer/Tank, and eventually somebody will go Healer)
- Replacing Skirmish with a Skirmish version of FFA Deathmatch would probably be more fun.
- Still want that Mei Iceblock bug fixed
- Mei walls in spawn either get destroyed by the game instantly, or teammate damage instantly destroys it.
- Avoid repeated backfills for same player
- Disconnects from Comp should encourage reconnecting and winning. (5SR win, 0SR draw, -45SR on loss, -50SR on no reconnect).
- Fix Mystery Heroes
- Console friendly features (expanded quickchat menu, like Payday 2)
- Some arcade horde mode that involves Bastions vs Orisas.
- Bring back the arcade variety mode queues, like where everybody was soldier, or everybody was Pharah/Mercy
- Maybe have an arcade mode of all Bastions that are permanently in Tank mode
- It would be nice if OW had an option for profile visibility - “group members only” - tvoya_babushka from Reddit
- For LFG, make Mei and Roadhog selectable as both Damage and Tank.
- I think they should mostly just try to make it so that you only get one backfill per day.
Devs can cancel the Reaper buff, and give him a better ShadowStep, and maybe a bit more armor pierce.
- Hellfire Shotguns
- Damage reduced by -2 against armor, instead of -3.
- First half is nearly instant and invulnerable.
- Second half is unchanged.
Also an Orisa buff would be nice:
- +50 additional Armor.
- Protective Barrier
- Can be used while on cooldown to reposition the barrier.
- Repositioning the barrier reduces it’s remaining shield hitpoints by half.
- Deploying a barrier after the cooldown has reset gives a full health barrier.
McCree: 3 sec cooldown on Fth, because cheese and low ranks
Doomfist: Minigrav on uppercut enemies, faster falling Ult, 20m Slam travel distance
Roadhog: Ult charge given to enemies and healers reduced by 20%.
Mercy: Staff R button = 2seconds of either, 2x heals or 30% dmgboost with attacks pierce through multiple enemies. 10sec cooldown.
Bastion: E ability gives 200 overshield health for 5 seconds. 10sec cooldown.
OR E ability is lower damage tank mode, Q ability is SelfNanoBoost. (Fyi, Damage resistance is capped at 50%).
Torbjorn: Critical hitbox reduced by 25% to no include beard. +50armor on overload. Ultimate ignores Defence Matrix. (Like Hammonds Ult).
Visual indicators thread
The game could use more indicators for team mates to see for less toxicity
I think they should mostly just try to make it so that you only get one backfill per day.
For Roadhog, it just occurred to me that they could rapidly convert his health to that dark blue health Hammond has, then rapidly convert it back.
Such that the health bar mimics the inhale and exhale.
- Proximity trigger radius set to 0.3m when initially fired. (Up from 0.2m)
- Proximity trigger radius reduced to to 0.2m after the first bounce.
- Falloff damage reduced such that the edge of the explosion does 90 damage. (Up from 36 damage)
Idea would be you could press the “shoot a barrier projectile” button again, it would shoot again, and just as the new one is setting up, the old one would disappear.
But each redeploy it loses half of whatever remaining barrier health it has.
Assuming no damage from enemies, that is 900,450,225,112,51,etc
If you aren’t blocking ultimates or snipers, it would be a waste to redeploy it usually.
- put in match history, with very detailed statistics, similar to those old third party apps, visor etc