My mind is blown at these topics

What in the sam hell are you people doing? let’s address the issue of this community and the division it has created in itself. There’s nothing RATIONAL being written out there. You are all just jonesing to become the next big topic starter like it makes a difference in ANYONE’S lives. This company has allowed you to turn into these typing drones, because they want you to believe they’re listening.

How can you live like this? you ever sit down and look at what you write and realize “Well, that was stupid”? arguing about who’s gay, or what guy was fired for being “mexican” (cause of his skin color apparently). And slandering people for “wrong think” because they have a problem with their favorite character being gay?

This company has created this division and you’re all morons for falling into it. Discuss something of value, something that will make this community pop, not shudder. I’m embarrassed playing this game, knowing I’m playing with people who ACTIVELY look to argue. It’s a disease and you’re all contributing to it. Learn to be happy with your life, and share it with the people here. I’m a god damn cripple who can’t do much with his life, but I’m silently pushing through it and makin’ sure nobody is affected by my restrictions.

Do something to help this community instead of contributing to this rotting disease. I got play of the game as ana last night. That doesn’t happen often, and shouldn’t, but hey, I made something happen. Stop bickering and make something happen. Life isn’t about the horrible disasters you see everyday, it’s about the good things that come your way. Talk about that instead.

Goodluck.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, the average gamer/human being is neither bright nor productive. Instead of focusing on issues like balance and matchmaking, all they do is gossip about useless reveals.

1 Like

Its good for blizzard,it distracted the masses form the immense failure that is happening to them.

Hey, I’m trying:
🌟 [RoleQ] 2Flex-2-2 is the answer
💀 Real reason this Reaper change is wrong
📝 Patch Notes for 2019, idea

2 Likes

Bud, we get it. What’d you do today? see anything interesting? do anything interesting? find a great deal on tech parts?

After seeing some of these posts today, one in particular not going to say which, this line resonated with me.

1 Like