State ur dream patch notes for Orisa. BTW Orisa got nerfed and Zarya didnt!

With this armor nerf , Orisa ( an almost off-meta pick, and the least picked tank, that has never had any role in GOATS, if any thing she was a counter in BOS comp ) gets nerfed !
While Zarya the second most picked tank and a stable pick in this meta , doesnt !

I expected her to get buffed, we needed more variety with main tanks, and comp vatiety BOS .

Thoughts on buffs :

1. put fortify on resource , or make it 2 charges of 2 second fortify instead of 1 charge of a 4 second fortify.
  2. charging a fortified orisa causes (rine , brig , doom ) to get stunned just like in her intro
  3. remove the delay when activating a hault to make it reliable
  4. ( this one may be op) hault interrupts movement abilities like D-va boosters and guardian angel ( its annoying to see a D-va get pulled then she resumes flight)
  5. orisa’s ult now explodes to deal 250 damage if destroyed before it times out.

Counter nerfs :

1. hault cooldown increased to 10
  2. ultimate uptime decreased to 10
  3. i was going to say nerf fortify to 40% decreased damage but the armor nerf did the job

How do u think she could be buffed ? Share ur thoughts friends. peace .

1 Like

The only reason why she got nerfed and another didn’t. One has armor, one never did. That is not the fault of either character. But everything as a whole with the armor system.

This would make a regular ability equal Graviton Surge. It doesn’t need to be more of a copy as it is.

1 Like

slightly faster projectile speed and slightly bigger hitboxes on said projectiles. I’d reduce cooldown of Fortify by one second.

1 Like

What Orisa really needs is 2 buffs.

No longer slowed by shooting.

Health increased by 50 HP and 50 Armor.

That’s it.

1 Like

Fortify removes headshot during uptime.

Honestly her critbox is just gigantic.

EDIT: It could be really reasonable lore-wise as well. Fortify looks like Orisa gets a golden protective shell so she can not suffer critical damage not even to her head.

1 Like