Why everyone on this forum is hater

On my opinion the game is balanced now except 2 heros(brig and doom) so u should stop blaming dev

I think it’s less about balance and more about content.

There truly is nothing new and exciting to do in overwatch, and there hasn’t been for ages.

Some like skins, others want actual content and things to bring players back.

Though balance on the forums is really dependent on who you ask.

5 Likes

They added retribution this year .

1 Like

You think Rolly Mcflashbangspammyface is balanced?

Yes i think it is.I mean in a big rank where players have some game sensr u cant rush with mcree and fan the hammer

I’m glad you think they are doing a good job.

Here’s my big wishlist of what they could do better:
📝 Patch Notes for 2019, idea

Am I still a hater if I agree with you?

Some of this are preatty good ideeas

I’m sorry, but I just can’t not ask: what is your opinion about Reaper, Sym or Bastion
I don’t intend to hate, I am just curious

Reaper is weak on a group match he is ussles becouse he cant come close to u and maybe thats why he is not used in owl
Bastion is fine but in low ranks it seems op becouse players dont have a big game sens and maybe this is a big problem for them
And sym is also weak becouse if u play her at solo queue the chance of making a combo is very small

While it’s true that the forums are extremely negative, dismissing other people’s opinions as they are different to your own and therefore “haters” is unproductive.

Instead, back up your reasoning. Why are we wrong? What do you have to support this?

It’s all Clara’s fault.

Understandable, thanks for replying

Why is everyone on this forum speaking for everyone? Oh wait I just did it…

This is very very true :)))

1 Like

So you are saying that because you have an opinion our opinions don’t matter?

I could live with imbalances on heroes and such, if I knew that the developers were listening to the community feedback on what changes to make. But only the pros have a say in hero balancing issues, and that has led to some very idiotic decisions.

Then we have the fact that QP and competitive are still a blooming mess, without anything done to them. It’s been over 2 years since the game was released and they’ve yet to fix any of the core issues that players have begged them to change (per example their dismal MM system in QP).

People still like this game for what ever reason, which is leading to the hate. They want the game to be good because they still want to play it. Personally I’ve just given up Blizzard entirely, the only 2 games I’m looking forward to, is rehashes of old classics made before their marriage to Activision.

But literally no one’s played that in almost a year now.

Why? Because Blizzard literally locked everyone away from that “added content” content to make the event more special.

It’s because you’re reading the FORUMS for a game. None of the positive people stay here because forums are meant to be for complaints mostly

You’re right. We are too negative.