Hanzo and Widow need a few changes

Lol fair. I often take this stuff too seriously.

And yeah, I would work at Blizzard. But I fear I’d basically have to take a paycut, and sell my condo, and work a junior position.

But back in highschool I wanted to get into game design, but figured the industry doesn’t have much job security. Which is really the case now.

But for the heck of it I wrote a resume, looking to take Geoff Goodman’s old job. And had somebody at Blizzard review the resume. But they politely pointed out how I don’t really have any professional experience. And I don’t know if I wanna go through all the hassle to learn those skills, even if the financial stuff made sense.

As for the boost player numbers, that’s because Overwatch has basically been my hobby project. Kinda Fantasy Football Game Dev simulator on tryhard mode.

Like here’s a sloppy list of some of the “Isn’t that a coincidence” stuff.

More like "They should put in hero mastery challenges that with a 3d representation of what that would look like

Or that Kiriko should use a Kunai, in a clip with dual wielding. Suggesting it should be “Basically Genji but with Kunais”. Then later suggesting that they can make Supports put out damage that high ELO can respect, by giving them a higher headshot modifier.
. And the game in question has a Fox girl, that weirdly summons a fox spirit, wears a red/white shinto priestess outfit, and can use kunais and ofuda paper charms as projectiles.

Or how about an ability that grants lifesteal to other teammates.. Like what Mauga has.

Or how about JunkerQueen, having mechanics based on this hero that has a AOE Shout, Swings a Guitar around for melee, and can throw their melee out at an enemy and it can hit on approach and return, and it applies a status effect.

Or with Sojourn, how about the idea of a deployable heal station, to offload the Support’s healing responsibilities so they can focus on damage. Or just merely guessing she’s going to have a charge beam rifle. Which I specifically think will look like this.

Or how about a “Window” you shoot through that changes the damage properties of the attacks shot through it?

Or even weirdly specific stuff like Junkrat getting an victory pose where he drinks a green boba drink.

And how they could have easily avoided GOATs without RoleQueue…

2 Likes