[OW2] Should Moira get "Mad Milk" Utility?

Just thought I’d point out that granting her teammates LifeSteal, would be a good Support ability either for Moira, or as a replacement for Antiheal on Biotic Grenade.

3 Likes

I’m not sure. Sounds like more healing at first.

Worry it might fall into similar pit-traps Moira already experiences, where lower ranks benefit more heavily from raw sustain. But maybe target priority & burst damage providing burst healing would provide more in higher ranks.

Hard to say.

I believe it might fix 2 of Moira’s problems:
Lack of utility and DPS Moira’s not healing their team.

Often, if the enemy is relentless and Moira’s allies…lacking, she’s low on energy.

Moira strengths are seen being able to duel and escape. Why not build to those strengths? If she’s focused on damage, allies should be able to benefit with the lifesteal effect. The values can be adjusted in testing but it’s better than what she has now. Just remove the current self heal with M2 and let the passive pick it up.

Giving Moira more utility like cleanse/invincibility/movement buffs WILL bloat her kit, I’ll be the first Moira to admit that. But a lifesteal not only makes sense thematically, it is just the nudge she needs without pushing her over.

1 Like