Maximum Realm Capacity Increased – August 28

With hotfixes that we are currently deploying to all WoW Classic realms, we are substantially increasing the number of players that can be simultaneously logged in and playing. We expect this to result in smaller queues for realms that have large queues, and some realms should no longer have queues at all.

We will closely monitor performance and stability throughout this process.

Thank you very much.

405 Likes

Yay! Thank you!

40 Likes

Love it, thanks!

9 Likes

finally…

8 Likes

First! 10char

#CHEERS

Lovely

Won’t this make it more difficult to turn off layering before Phase 2?

I guess we’re trading queues now for possible queues in the future.

64 Likes

nice! Thanks

1 Like

what difference in sizing are we talking? roughly.

23 Likes

This was an option the whole time? Haha. Whoops. I’ve been having my wife start the queue a few hours before I get home.

23 Likes

Since the restart earlier, Barrens on Kromcrush is unplayable. there is latency issues for every single player and we cannot advance.

7 Likes

Nice! I’ll finally be able to play with my wife and her boyfriend now.

139 Likes

Question, how will this affect the future plans to get down to one layer per server?

19 Likes

TY, this is what people have been waiting for!

not quite buddy. You got it next time lol

1 Like

I understand the Layering concerns, but for now I think that’s secondary to people even being able to play at all.

15 Likes

This should have been a day one fix, if you really think most players will quit and dont want dead realms just let all the tourist into the servers, if they leave before P2, the problem fixes itself, if too many people are still playing by P2, they will have to add more servers or keep layering anyway.

Why they moved so slow on this obvious fix many people brought up on day 1 just makes no sense, except in a its blizzard in 2019, dont expect competence from this company sort of way.

16 Likes

great news!

1 Like

hopefully this will allow us to see the inn keeper in the barrens! there are so many afk people on Grob in that building you cant even see the floor.

5 Likes

You know, you could have bought a lot of good will two days ago if someone had some out here and said you were working on this

8 Likes