HOTFIX 2 - JULY 7, 2023 - 1.0.4
- Fixed an issue where Uber Unique items had an unintended higher chance to drop from Helltide Chests.
Developer Note: With the above change, we have re-enabled Uber Unique drops in Diablo IV. In total we have discovered that only 142 accounts obtained an Uber Unique between the launch of 1.0.4 and when we disabled Uber Unique items from the game on the evening of July 6th. We do not plan on removing these items from the accounts. In the future, we may need to take action to maintain fairness within the game when a bug or exploit impacts the gameplay of others.
- Helltide Chests will now have the chance to drop any Unique and not be restricted to specific item slot limitations from any chest.
Developer Note: With the above change players will now be able to find Unique items from ALL Helltide Chests. Uber Unique items also have a chance to be found from all chests.
HOTFIX 1 - JULY 7, 2023 - 1.0.4
- Enhanced Blood Lance now pierces up to a maximum of 10 enemies.
- Aspect of Hungry Blood now fires up to a maximum of 3 Blood Lances per cast.
Developer Note: This is indeed a nerf to Blood Lance, but Blood Lance has been so good for Necromancers that it has been crashing the game! This is a temporary solve while the team reworks the way the Legendary Aspect will function, and we expect this change sometime in Season 1 or shortly after.
- The first Whisper Cache you acquire will now always grant a Nightmare Sigil.
- Further stability improvements.