Absolute Ridiculousness

Community-made PvP formats always have rules. Though I doubt Diablo 4 will ever have one like how SSBB or Pokemon have player-ran tournaments because the developers are uninterested in any form of balance for pvp

“No Shako/Ultra Unique allowed”

Done with a proper pvp community

1 Like

Doesnt even begin to describe it. Leaving the hardest, rarest items in game to stay in due to a glitch is insanity, also would be like an industry first. What dev does this in an online game? Its common sense they have to be removed.

1 Like

I mean that’s completely wrong. 142/10,000,000 players is MUCH MUCH higher than the BILLIONS of drops that have happened over the course of the game’s millions of gametime hours to have only what 2 or 3 confirmed drops of Shako/Andy’s

Somehow I think it may be out of your reach.

Exactly. If this were hundreds of thousands and it was a complicated mess, I could understand it. But they have the small group of people identified. All it would take now is to simply delete the bug exploited items. Instead, they are rewarding the exploiters, proactively. Un freakin real.

1 Like

Mhhhh… maybe the devs can help:

So was it supposed to not working as intended?

Um dude if estimates are true 2,8 mill playing 142 got it… youll never see these people by the odds of it and by the time leader boards come thell be other broken better gear

Given the insanely low drop rate of Shaco, I’d say it would be a safe bet to just delete the 142 gained during that interval as you can almost certainly assume it was due to the bug.

I don’t think any action should be taken, but I personally would have preferred they be deleted. But the Eternal Realm also doesn’t really matter and it’s 142 out of 10 million people so… not really that big a deal.

1 Like

Seasons are pointless in D4 as theres no economy or ladder.

Like, what are we competing for rofl?

2 Likes

Why is this such a big deal?

Unless your intent is to PvP regularly - the likelihood of you bumping into one of these people is next to nothing.

It would be the equivalent of getting mad that the streamers have better gear than you (because they play all day and know what they are doing). It happens.

If this game was primarily a PvP game - then sure…but I feel like PvP is an afterthought for most players of D4.

That’s a fair question. I can answer it pretty simply. Explain why you think P2W shouldn’t be in D4. Just a short explanation. I’m guessing you’ll see my point the moment you begin to think of the answer.

I was never going to compete in season anyways I just play them lol…

did you read the patch notes? you ok with those people being able to atleast target farm for helmets? well now you cant because all helltide chests are random for uniques open a helm chest and you can get a ring

1 Like

But for what reason? Im just trying to understand the point tbh

Win what? What are we going to win and where?

And for those it is a thought for??? The dev post states they know both who and have the ability to remove the items. You realize with the drop rate for the super uniques there may ONLY be 142 more of them dropped over the next several years.

Completely wrong? You arent good with numbers, are you?
Its “much, much higher” on paper, but if you put it in context, chances for both are almost non existing, so absolutly not worth this whole drama.

I’m showing how defense of the shakos here is the same defense used in P2W. One cannot take your position and also be against P2W.

Look. I don’t know how to explain this to someone with a room temperature IQ and tbh I don’t have the patience to try. Ask someone smarter than you to explain it for you or just live in ignorance. I honestly don’t care either way.

1 Like

Why is it a big deal if only one person finds a way to duplicate shakos and only does it 142 times?

Why is it a big deal if streamers find a way to bypass the dungeon reset mechanics and do dungeons twice as fast as everyone else?

IT RUINS THE FAIRNESS OF THE GAME AND COMPROMISES TRUST BETWEEN PLAYERS AND BLIZZARD. FURTHER, BLIZZARD DOWN THE ROAD WILL BAN PEOPLE WHO ARE TIRED OF BEING DISADVANTAGED AND TAKE PART IN A EXPLOIT. THE PEOPLE IN THE FUTURE WILL TRY TO USE WHATABOUTISM TO JUSTIFY THEIR ACTION WHILE BLIZZARD THANKS THEM FOR THEIR DONATION AND A PERMABAN.

1 Like