💥 Hotfix 2 confirms people keep shakos

Not sure this was the best decision to be honest.

38 Likes

LUL

What did we tell you. Blizz was never going to revert. You got so mad and demanded a revert or else? What? Community Riot? Lmao. Blizz called your bluff.

Welcome to the acceptance phase.

23 Likes

In the future, we may need to take action to maintain fairness within the game when a bug or exploit impacts the gameplay of others.

but not now? i’m confused if they don’t roll this one back, when will they roll things back? clowns

30 Likes

You seem to think I care one way or another. I was saying the COMMUNITY cares, not me.

You are confused little guy.

Acceptance over their incompetence?

That’s been there for awhile bud.

8 Likes

you happy they just killed target farming after like 8hrs of having it?

10 Likes

So the uber rare are available now? Time to rock!

all chests are random for uniques tho cant target farm anything now, blizzard ftw

4 Likes

Dude, people would complain in one way or another.

2 Likes

There is no acceptance. This game is dead to me, and many like me.

29 Likes

the best course of action was to permit those who got them to keep them, fix helltides chests and increase the global drop rates on all 6 super rares from all sources.

14 Likes

Not for you they’re not.

That is a big mistake, Blizzard. Exploitation has been going on since game release and you are always being gentle about it. You gave away the rarest items to 142 accounts, this is probably more than what would have dropped in a year.

This is the foundation you are building, everyone feels exploiting is the way to go. Next time they find an infinite cellar everyone will be glad to exploit it, any new item you release with a messy drop table will be discovered by these nerds and a lot of players will see streamers doing it while they don’t get any of this fun.

14 Likes

Yeah but now the vast majority of people will complain. If they removed them less than 150 people would complain.

Which makes more sense LUL.

8 Likes

Wrong they refuse to get rid of the 142 exploits I am done.

11 Likes

RIP target farming Ring of Mendeln.

2 Likes

Exploit quick, exploit often.

12 Likes

Let them keep them. Revert the hotfix back to OG 1.04.

Quit being stingy with loot. Let me farm a shako if I want.

18 Likes

Only 142 accounts in a game that sold over 9 million copies.

Thats a really good ratio. I personally don’t care.

10 Likes

they either don’t have a way to remove those items or blizzard straight up lost their minds I think.

3 Likes