Admit it, you're only mad because we didn't get one

Not mad but wish I did get one. Not for the same reason as these jealous little lying hypocrites though. I wanted one so i could antagonize them with my “exploited” shako.
Because this was NOT AN EXPLOIT.
And most of these people that demanding rollback were out opening helltide chests just like everyone else.
And of the millions of helltide chests opened after patch 142 drops. This is STILL a rare accomplishment.
And why does it even matter? The game is STILL garbage. Do not care what they change what they do what season it is. Till there is benefit to level and difficulty the game is a casual simulator.
Shako should be dropping about as common as frostburn in t100 at least. Look at the rolll ranges on these super uniques even at a normal drop rate it is going to take months in some cases to get a decent one.

1 Like

I’m not mad. I think the drop rate is absurdly stupid. They dropped in the endgame beta while leveling and upwards. You still chased better versions of the original ones you had.

This current droprate is one of the stupidest decisions I have ever seen in gaming.

2 Likes

I am happy because more people are becoming aware about how incompetenent blizz devs are.

3 Likes

that I absolutely can not argue. If they can track the drops and drop times should maybe the first dozen people who got it get to keep it as those were likely not the ones seeking exploit, or just flat remove them all?

Who cares? People will just uninstall if the game allows exploits. You can troll people upset or leaving the game due to disappointment but what does that say about you? Ultimately, you don’t matter to me either and you briefly take up my time before I move to other better constructed threads.

Your post basically is “why is cheating bad for the game? I don’t get it” but dressed up a little more. I explained it and this will be my last post. Goodluck in your D4 adventures.

It’s not just the Shako, they are a lot of things that accumulate day after day, and if you also add how they have “solved” this situation, it’s the worst thing they could have done for the game.

About Shako in particular, he can’t set a challenge, and be every day preaching a fair and healthy game, and when he has the opportunity to demonstrate it, just look the other way saying “we’ll see next time”

This response would be unacceptable in any other type of industry, in addition to showing complete disinterest in their customers.

3 Likes

not mad at all. But actually i do think that they should do smthing with droprates of “uber” uniques. Cuz there is no point to have those items if they are actually unobtainable.

And yeah i do think that they should rerolled this shako situation cuz a lot of those 142 will sell their acc for a lot of $.

No need for me to admit it, because it’s not true.

What i am mad about however is, that 1. Its unnecessary these bloody things are THAT rare in the first place and 2. With all the insane issues the game has, things that actually affect the gameplay in a negative way cough resistances cough, which they take months to fix, they suddenly have the upmost urgency to fix that people might be getting ultra rare items on the bloody eternal realm.
Like that sh1t is getting fixed immediatly. Broken resistances? Nah. Loottables? Can wait a few weeks. TP to nightmare dungeons? Yea a month for that is a good timeframe.
People getting rare loot more frequently? FUN DETECTED, FIX THAT IMMEDIATLY

1 Like

Absolutely valid point. I’m sure they do a bit of testing on patches before releasing but clearly all avenues should have been checked before hand. The issue here to me should have been easily spotted or thought about by the people who programmed the game in the first place. My only issue is punishing the few who got it first due to devs incompetence

1 Like

hhaahahahahaha bingo!!! they are mas asf!!! who cares if drop in normal mode! when go in the new items and new build can cry but now? have no sense!

They already confirmed that they could identify the accounts.

Anyone who got one by accident invested basically nothing to obtain it to begin with.

The items shouldn’t exist and it is within Blizzard’s power to make it happen, so they should simply remove them all.

1 Like

“FUN DETECTED” not gonna lie that made me laugh way too hard. Great points

1 Like

God lord you live a very sheltered life. This is almost every response from any industry.

This forum has because a preschool full of screaming toddlers throwing tantrums.

1 Like

My discontent goes in that direction, especially how they are managing all this disaster and the previous ones.
One does not end and another begins.

In any serious job, you give a similar answer to a client for a problem that the company itself caused, and the next day you are out.
But we’re talking about Blizzard and the video game industry, where most of the customers don’t know what it’s like to earn their own money so that later they come to laugh at you.

Spoiled children only throw temper-tantrums when they don’t get what they want, when they want it.

Something isn’t handed to them, they cry.
Something gets taken away, they cry.
Someone else gets something they want instead of them, they cry.

There’s only 2 options, give into their demands, or let them cry and flail about like babies. I say, don’t give into terrorist demands… let them cry.

Not me.

I’m happy other people are bhurt about something I don’t care about.

I’m mad that bosses are CC immune, have ridiculous AoE range that comes out almost instantaneously, never react to anything I do and never act afraid of anything I do, can’t have their limbs torn off, can’t have their attacks blocked, etc.

And how bad the story is.

How bad skills feel to use and how lame they look and sound.

how stupid and lame the paragon board is.

that we have to pay to respec

the pointless backtracking in dungeons to find the thing to put on the thing because for some reason D4 is all about rituals that have no explanation for their mechanisms even though neither D1 nor D3 featured rituals.

the excessive CCs, excessive damage, etc.

Diablo 4 is just a full letdown.

Im on the “it doesnt matter anyway cos seasons” band wagon for this one

oof ratio’d on the first comment

My problem isn’t that this happened, my problem is that this happening may trace a path forward that will just cater to two types of people - those that exploit, and those that don’t care

Yep. It’s unfortunately the same pattern as when huge bugs made it onto live in D3. Some people exploited and got more than 2k paragons quickly. They were never banned either, nor rolled back.

There’s a pattern here.